Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Default My MBTI Tritype Theory

Hey fellas, you know how people are assigned an Enneagram Tritype? I am wondering if the same rules could apply to MBTI types. Me and Mal+ have a theory that we all take on traits of multiple types. I, for one, am probably INTP with a weak N and a mediocre P, making my MBTI Tritype INTP ISTP INTJ. Me and Mal+ also have a theory that the Jungian dominant functions theory is not a strict rule, since each type has the potential to employ all functions, and if one is typed solely by functions manifested in behavior rather than thought patterns, it could lead to lots of confusion and mistypings, as has painfully happened so many times before on this forum (take the type Yoda thread for example as an INTP/INFJ which I will link here: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...type-yoda.html ). Me and Mal+ also type as TiNi, 2 functions that under the rules of the book do not work hand in hand as dominant and auxilary functions do. Any thoughts?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

This is what I've been saying for how long now?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

INTJ ISTP ISTJ here

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

This is how my Ti and Ni manifest together:

The meaning of life, the quest of Albert Einstein for the Creative Force of God and the Holy Grail Vortex of Nikola Tesla sparks the immortal journey of Divine Destiny, the White Hole of Creation and Light and the Black Hole of Darkness and Destruction, the voice of hyperspace, controlling the cosmos and chaos of water, frost, fire, and lighting, channeling the electric fluids of the Ether, forging and annihilating material substances in eternally whirling cycles, unleashing the unlimited energies of stellar alchemical sorcery, ripping the fabric of space and time, opening wormhole warps to all possible planes of existence within the quantum realm of the infinite multiverse, harmoniously orchestrating synthesized superstring symphonies, humbly opening the eyes of knowledge, awakening the mind to all conscious perspectives of the multidimensional relativistic reality, hacking the Universal Supercomputer of Nassim Haramein, destroying old laws and programming new laws into the Existential Game, solving the secret codes of Leonardo da Vinci and the prophetic revelations of Isaac Newton, magically manifesting dreams, tapping focused willpower, shape shifting the physical world of infinite evolutionary transformations, taming the Storm Dragon of Hell, freely flying, becoming one with the inscrutable source of Walter Russell and from which springs the Perfect All of Baruch Spinoza, sailing the oceans of Nirvana, sprouting the bubbles of Genesis, seeking the Higher Balance of Heaven, above and beyond the loftiest levels of the Tree of Life, the crowning ascension besides the Creator of Gottfried Leibniz, the Ultimate Architect of the Universe, the Arch Mage of the Arcanum, the Archon of the Aeon, Cosmic Master Melchizedek, the wisest Wizard.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I think I'd be INTP INFP ISFJ
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I'm pretty much just INTP. My Ti is always dominant. Although I suppose when I'm driving I use my Ne much more dominantly, which would make me ENTP.

But hmm, nah, basicly always INTP.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

defying your expectations SoraMayhem's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx

How do you think one would test for something like this? Would it go by cognitive functions or letter dichotomies?
    4w5-1w2-5w4 -- RLUAI -- Chaotic Good/Neutral

Johari -- Nohari

Ask me about my crippling social dysfunction!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I guess I'd be an enfp entp infp
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

enfp infp istj I think
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by raine_lynn View Post
    How do you think one would test for something like this? Would it go by cognitive functions or letter dichotomies?
    I think they mean they feel they 'change' their types/cognative process usage based on the situation they are in.

Obviously, you can't be three types at the same time after all.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf