User Tag List

Thread: Type this guy.

Permabanned

Default Type this guy.

This guy is a musician who spent 20 years in jail for murdering one of his fellow band mates. I'm curious what you guys think his type is, he seems to have psychopathic tendencies but comes off as somewhat charming. [YOUTUBE="2ah8sEG9YGo"]Varg Vikernes talks about killing Euronymous[/YOUTUBE]

My guess is ESTJ or ENFJ.

Anew Leaf

He seems to be in a Ni-Fi paranoia loop... mind reading what his bandmate was going to do, and deciding that he knew what was up... like when he talks about how he knew his bandmate was going to the kitchen to get a knife, etc.

I would say ESFP first, maybe ENTJ second.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    He seems to be in a Ni-Fi paranoia loop... mind reading what his bandmate was going to do, and deciding that he knew what was up... like when he talks about how he knew his bandmate was going to the kitchen to get a knife, etc.

I would say ESFP first, maybe ENTJ second.
    I agree with the Ni I doubt ESFP ENTJ seems like it could be right. I think he is some kind of EXXJ, ESTJ, ENFJ or ENTJ.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

He totally comes off as ESTJ in the grips of enneagram 8 fear, another exerting their dominance to the point of death. Distorted fi grasping at what is true and false in a situation, along with subconscious stuggles of kinship, personal connections and congruency. Nothing in his communication seems N to me.. why are we thinging ENTJ?
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    He totally comes off as ESTJ in the grips of enneagram 8 fear, another exerting their dominance to the point of death. Distorted fi grasping at what is true and false in a situation, along with subconscious stuggles of kinship, personal connections and congruency. Nothing in his communication seems N to me.. why are we thinging ENTJ?
    Why are we thinging ENTJ? because his bizarre outlook and reasons to for killing someone were based on Ni and Te. Te being his fear of losing control feeling helpless etc and Ni for looking too deep and being suspicious of his band mates actions, such as falsely acting nice etc. He killed the guy purely on his intuition as opposed to any hard evidence. Sounds like it could be wacky Ni to me, but his communication style does seem ESTJ I suppose.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I'm curious what you guys think his type is, he seems to have psychopathic tendencies but comes off as somewhat charming. .
    Totally agree. You understand that he's a murderer but at the same time he looks so convincing.

I do not like the human race. I don’t like their heads. I don’t like their faces. I don’t like their feet. I don’t like their conversations. I don’t like their hairdos. I don’t like their automobiles. I don’t like their dogs or their cats or their roses.
    — Charles Bukowski