• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The sexiest type?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's the same principal. It's just how we see the world now, "right now so and so is sexy to me" but in 5 years who knows.

Really? Who is this sexy principal and where might his educational facilities be located?

medica

MBTI Type
ENTP
I find shy, withdrawn, introverted guys really sexy. Because when you pry them open and get them into bed, the passion is such a contrast to their calm, withdrawn personality. So I think I'll have to go for INTJ.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I find shy, withdrawn, introverted guys really sexy. Because when you pry them open and get them into bed, the passion is such a contrast to their calm, withdrawn personality.

Oh hell yeah! :wubbie:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I find shy, withdrawn, introverted guys really sexy. Because when you pry them open and get them into bed, the passion is such a contrast to their calm, withdrawn personality. So I think I'll have to go for INTJ.

+1

I'm attracted to opionated, intelligent and shy, "weak" girls.

Weak ... I do hope that is just your sense of humour coming through there.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
It is her humor comming through. She's really hetero I think. I definitiely +1 for medica. IT's true. We have more passion that ES's, because it's so restrained, it comes out in floods.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Why? By weak I mean unstable, non-aggressive, and things like that.

OK .. weak can be interpreted in many negative lights. Also by someone being weak, you have more power to manipulate them.

My bad. :blush:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I don't want to be bad towards them, just make them love me.

Why can't a strong person love you? Everyone has the potential to be aggressive, do they not? Not all ES are passive and weak people. :devil:

Good luck on your quest though.

hommefatal

Why can't a strong person love you? Everyone has the potential to be aggressive, do they not? Not all ES are passive and weak people. :devil:

Good luck on your quest though.
The weak type I like is IxFP. ENFJs stimulate me more though.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
INTJs get pretty hot
then ENFJs
then ENTJs

i dunno...its interesting till it gets uninteresting

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Thanks. INTP's love being told that kind of stuff. ALthough we do somewhat appreaciate being told we're cute. Just don't go melted heart on us, or we'll melt yours. Just look at my avatar. :threaten:.