User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    4,5 and 8 aren't true of him
    I disagree with you on those, but it's not worth arguing since that still leaves six you agree with; according to the DSM you only need five to qualify for NPD.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    I disagree with you on those, but it's not worth arguing since that still leaves six you agree with; according to the DSM you only need five to qualify for NPD.
    I don't agree with the other 6, I just agree that the ones I mentioned are blatantly not true. as for the others, I'm not sure.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I don't agree with the other 6, I just agree that the ones I mentioned are blatantly not true. as for the others, I'm not sure.
    I guess what I'm trying to get at (since clearly your interpretations are different from mine) is do you think narcissists exist... or do you think they are just misunderstood Dark Workers?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Actually, I don't have to make the case about Trump, because others already have. For example, a point by point case for the diagnostic criteria (with Trump quotations) case is made here (and remember, you only need five of the nine diagnostic criteria). Mentions of Trump as a clear narcissist are here, here, here, here, here and many other places.

For the visually inclined, there is this:

Which is so over-idealized as to be laughable, complete with clouds parting behind trump's head in halo-like fashion. Other fun trump quotes:

"All of the women on*The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."

"If I run and if I win, this country will be respected again. I can tell you that."

"I think I probably have more experience of anybody [in the GOP field] — whether I sell them real estate for tremendous amounts of money. I mean, I've dealt with everybody. And by the way, I can tell you something else. I dealt with Gaddafi. I rented him a piece of land. He paid me more for one night than the land was worth for two years, and then I didn't let him use the land. That's what we should be doing. I don't want to use the word 'screwed,' but I screwed him."

On the White House's release of Obama's birth certificate: "Today I am very proud of myself because I have accomplished something that nobody else has been able to accomplish."

I find it hard to imagine someone more narcissistic (although it's perfectly possible to imagine someone equally narcissistic and less successful). If you don't see Trump as narcissistic, is there anyone you do?
    I wonder if he thinks he's still good looking. Because he's really, really not.

Regarding picture: Paris Hilton's apartment is apparently filled with photographs of HERSELF.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I guess what I'm trying to get at (since clearly your interpretations are different from many) is do you think narcissists exist... or do you think they are just misunderstood Dark Workers?
    no, they do exist, it's just that they're misdiagnosed about as much as ADD. whenever there is a flamboyant, stylish person with a cocky personality and high self confidence, people immediately jump to "he's a narcissist!"
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I wonder if he thinks he's still good looking. Because he's really, really not.

Regarding picture: Paris Hilton's apartment is apparently filled with photographs of HERSELF.
    Yeah, I think she's the other "successful" exemplar of over the top narcissism in pop culture. She doesn't even have the excuse of making her own fortune.

Not that Trump's fortune was entirely self-made, either. And his repeated financial troubles and bankrupts are typical for a narcissist's lack of caution.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah, I think she's the other "successful" exemplar of over the top narcissism in pop culture. She doesn't even have the excuse of making her own fortune.
    Also note: Donald Trump hasn't been good looking IN A LONG LONG TIME. In fact, I don't ever remember him being handsome at all. I'm just referring to that painting, which may have been done decades ago.

K...that portrait was probably painted in the early to mid 80's as far as I can tell:

The years have not been kind. And neither has he.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

OOOOH OooH...it's like the Portrait of Dorian Gray! Where the good looking man starts to look like what he looks like on the inside!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

This "system" seems like a watered down version of the DnD alignments.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbringer View Post
    This "system" seems like a watered down version of the DnD alignments.
    they actually are similar, except the correlations aren't necessarily
    evil and darkworker
    or
    good and lightworker

it's more

lawful and lightworker
    and
    chaotic and darkworker

some examples of heroic darkworkers are

- Zorro from the Mask of Zorro (both of them, but the older Zorro was more polarized)
    - Han Solo
    - Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
    - Zelos (Tales of Symphonia) not as polarized as Lloyd though
    - Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass) his actions and goals are very lightworker-ish, but the motivation behind them is darkworker. Lelouch does what he wants to, but he feels no obligation to serve others. Suzaku on the other hand is a lightworker, motivated by duty and service. Lelouch has reached the highest levels of darkworker
    - Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
    - Keaton (Gurren Lagann)
    - Crim (.hack//sign)
    - Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho) he doesn't look like it much of the time, but he is VERY darkworker
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!