First 182627282930 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I think its a very interesting theory.

As usual, people are complicating things way too much, in my opinion.

Rather than try to discredit the theory, I wish people would just report the facts about themselves, so we can see if there is correlation or not.

Oh well. I'll just have to wonder.

For the record, I'm an endomorph, and an ENFP, so its accurate in my case.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

Kdude:

Sinnead O'Connor 64.4 inches Trunk Index 1.55 Somatotype: 3.5,4.5,3.5 (6.5)

Endo 3.5 Meso 4.5 Ecto 3.5 Balance 6.5

Weight: 119@20 129@30 137@40 142@50

ENTJ

Dominant: Orientational Secondary: Muscular Tertiary: Visceral Shadow: Nervous

Working (muscular) for Change (orientational) AVOIDS boundary, convention status quo and limitations.
    “Sheldon considers human beings as they really are - psycho-physical wholes.”

“the first serious advance of the science of man since Aristotle”

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”
    ___“Aldous Huxley/ A Biography” Sybille Bedford, 1974

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Psychdigg View Post
    Lady X:

Need your weight at 20 and since you look under 25 whatever your current weight is.

If you are under 20 just give me your maximum weight at your current age.

Also need to know your height without shoes to the nearest 1/4 inch.

Your photo should work but it would be better if you didn't have your hips tossed to one side.

In the future I'm going to be posting some examples of the type of photo I need. I've researched somatotyping methods and have now found a way to determine a somatotype from a simple photograph where the person is wearing clothes that allow a determination of body outline. They also need to have their arms relaxed at their side and it should be a short sleeved top. You can erase the face with photo editing software if you want to make sure no one can identify the photo.
    oh...well i''m 5'8" and in my early 20's i was around 120 lbs...i'm in my early 30's now and around 130 lbs.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Well that statement is surely loaded with feeling.
    That makes sense. I am a Feeler after all (see sig).

It was meant more as ridicule than anything else though. I know more superskinny hyper-depressed Fi types than you could possibly imagine.

Myself I think I'm an overweight ecto rather than endo though. if I was an endo I'd be a goddamn blimp at this point considering my dietary habits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Kdude:

Sinnead O'Connor 64.4 inches Trunk Index 1.55 Somatotype: 3.5,4.5,3.5 (6.5)

Endo 3.5 Meso 4.5 Ecto 3.5 Balance 6.5

Weight: 119@20 129@30 137@40 142@50

ENTJ

Dominant: Orientational Secondary: Muscular Tertiary: Visceral Shadow: Nervous

Working (muscular) for Change (orientational) AVOIDS boundary, convention status quo and limitations.
    It's an interesting typing to say the least.

Avoiding status quo is Fi. She's not exactly known for mobilizing the outside with Extraverted Thinking though (hence, why they get a rep for executive or managerial roles, officiating, things of that nature). It's one thing to push boundaries or categorize the world in a Te way (especially in someone leading with it, like ETJs), and another to push them in a Fi way, and I don't see the first.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

If anything, this highlights the effect that our personal appearances have on the way we're treated in life.

Kdude: She is almost into ENTJ territory. Her thinking (ectomorphy) is balanced with feeling (endomorphy) and it seems that there is a hierarchy of dominance when two systms are equal: 1. endomorphy 2. mesomorphy 3. ectomorphy 4. balance. We are vegetables first, animated vegetables second (swimming and crawling vegetables) , intelligent animals third and homo sapiens (far seeing) last.

“For the first time the old insights and intuitions about the different kinds of human beings have been clarified and put on a firmly objective and measurable basis.”

Well, perhaps you're right.. who knows.. I'll take wonkavision's advice and just discuss this in a bubble/on your own terms. She seems a lot more like a Fi type to me though. That all said, it'd be interesting to send you a better pic than I did (I remember from what you observed, you associated me with ecto and endo too, but more Ti.. which I have hard time seeing. I'm more Fi as far as I'm concerned. I'm not even that sure about anything else).

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Height about 5'11
    Weight 140 lb (I seem to have lost a bit over the last year or two, it has gone back to what it was when I was around 20. I've never been more than 160 lb, or less than I am now since I was in my teens.)

Waist 30"

Mostly ectomorphic, with slight mesomorphic traits. I don't actually look that thin, and people are often surprised that I don't weigh more. I probably have broader shoulders than a lot of ectomorphs, and that combined with having rather a lot of hair makes me appear to have a relatively bulky upper body despite being rather fine-boned.

So what do you make of that?

Edit: drat, I got ecto and endo-morph mixed up! Fixed!
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Ragashree:

I really shouldn't be attempting to somatotype anyone without a photo. It should be a simple front photo showing your whole body wearing a short sleeve shirt and clothes that hug the body. No baggy clothing.