User Tag List

First 123 Last

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I meant when they are annoyed or mad.
    Probably true, but it sure hurts to have to admit it.
    btw, I'm INFP... mostly a combination of nerd and xoxo's.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    Probably true, but it sure hurts to have to admit it.
    btw, I'm INFP.
    haha other than that, IME they come off neutral unless they are super happy or excited then they seem to get slightly giddy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    haha other than that, IME they come off neutral unless they are super happy or excited then they seem to get slightly giddy.
    Only slightly?

As mentioned, it's mainly a self-defense mechanism. I have very tight shields simply because experience has told me that baring my heart (ie expressing myself) to others usually becomes embarassing at best and painful at worst. Cool and reserved is the mask I wear to the outside world.

This has the side-effect that when I do show my emotions, my friends are surprised that I'm actually human after all I usually keep my Facebook status light and fluffy, but once I updated my Facebook status with something like "I feel like Life has just run over me like an 18-wheel truck" and within minutes one of my friends commented on what a Drama Queen I was!

I used to be much moodier when I was younger (You wouldn't want to be anywhere near me on Mondays after my favourite football team has lost a match in the weekend) but has mellowed a lot. Or at least I would hope so...
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    Only slightly?

As mentioned, it's mainly a self-defense mechanism. I have very tight shields simply because experience has told me that baring my heart (ie expressing myself) to others usually becomes embarassing at best and painful at worst. Cool and reserved is the mask I wear to the outside world.

This has the side-effect that when I do show my emotions, my friends are surprised that I'm actually human after all I usually keep my Facebook status light and fluffy, but once I updated my Facebook status with something like "I feel like Life has just run over me like an 18-wheel truck" and within minutes one of my friends commented on what a Drama Queen I was!

I used to be much moodier when I was younger (You wouldn't want to be anywhere near me on Mondays after my favourite football team has lost a match in the weekend) but has mellowed a lot. Or at least I would hope so...
    I understand but me being an ENFJ, I go through the same exact thing too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    First off, this is my new favoriteee.

Secondly, I am pretty obviously moody. It's apparent because of my body language.
    When I am angry, I look sad or really confused, but my speech and movements become faster. When I am sad, I just function slowly.
    However, I am happy just as frequently. It also easily shows through my body language.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    Do you think this is an NF thing?
    Possibly or maybe F-dom NFs.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I don't.

MBTI
    INTJ

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

i show my emotions to me and have found a good outlet in venting on typoc, does that count?

irl i am mostly calm and if i'm emotional i get seriously embarrassed (usually). i can be somewhat moody, but i don't let it bother me much and i certainly do my absolute best not to bother my friends with it.

i hope people don't think i'm irritated a lot, because i'm not, usually, and if i am, it probably doesn't bother me as much as it bothers other people?

i'd like to think i'm usually positive, though. i take life as it comes and try to express myself to the best of my abilities.
    Enneagram 5w4.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I have the curse of an open face, so every thought I have flits over my face, and I'm moody "apparently". I think anger is really the only emotion that I kinda show though really, and placid.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]