User Tag List

First 5131415

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nizy View Post
    It always seems like the people that take MBTI the most seriously are the ones who speak in opposition of it.
    QFT + FTW

Ginkgo

Do you see that obscure, vertical rectangle right under the "P" in posts, which lies under your avatar? Wave your mouse over it. Individuality enigma is now defined.

Let's face it. The individual is an expendable part of the whole, while the whole is crucial to the individual. It is a reciprocal, interdependent relationship.

For instance, the phallus is an individual body part. It is essential to the whole. However, without a pelvis, without grasping hands, without the feet, we cannot procreate effectively.

Unfortunately, we observe a detached phallus like Victor skittering about, slapping people in the face and claiming that the individual prevails.

Hopefully, Victor will find a nice pelvis to confide in one of these days.

I regret making this thread.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    Lol wut.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    All I see is a bunch of conjectures. Come up with a real argument.
    LOL @ these responses.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Who cares?

What I want to know is why no one has successfully developed a test for personal integrity. Huh? Why is that? This myth of being true to yourself has NO ADEQUATE OBJECTIVE TEST! The people who are being true to themselves are the key witness in the case! Obviously it is immensely useful that no objective test exist. And there's your cult of individuality. All these people running around claiming individuality, THE BETTER TO INFLICT THEIR INDIVIDUAL WHIM ON OTHERS!

Individuality is surely the most destructive, long lasting myth ever to attempt to destabilise society. Luckily, society knows better. We will slap down this individuality craze with as many labels as possible!

I hereby label this message "Warning No. 7 billion and 12", and I feel better for it. Join us.
    Bravo! Bravo!
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

That self-actualisation hippie pyramid bullshit pisses me quite off.
    It's totally possible to have creativity, vitality, playfulness without having some of the steps under it (love, belongingness, self-esteem, sleep, safety, sex...).
    This is just trying to give the impression that only a totally pampered individual in a kindergarten society can achieve things. I believe in the opposite.

About the MBTI, it's an interesting, but very flawed description too, for people who think or feel they fit well into it, it can give a good description of how they work, and therefore provide elements to understand them and know how to interact with them.
    NiFiTeSe
    4w5 so/sp
    I 77% E 23%
    N 85% S 15%
    T 51% F 49%
    J 60% P 40%
    average of many test results combined

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Loxias View Post
    This is just trying to give the impression that only a totally pampered individual in a kindergarten society can achieve things. I believe in the opposite.
    Is that some kind of like social democrat thing?

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

That's probably what people who would enforce those kind of ideals would go for, so I guess so.
    NiFiTeSe
    4w5 so/sp
    I 77% E 23%
    N 85% S 15%
    T 51% F 49%
    J 60% P 40%
    average of many test results combined

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Those who practice MBTI delve into a projected version of themselves :the archetype. When they do this, they focus on the archetype rather than the individual self. As a result, they cannot improve themselves.

Furthermore, when society is segmented in such a way; as the individuals are tagged and coded like the MBTI propagates, the individuals prejudge each other and stick with their own "kind". Consequentially, you will find a "sensor talk" room in Ventrillo, and you will find disseminated forums labeled with their respective temperaments.

So when unhealthy individuals of unhealthy temperaments compound with each other, they exacerbate their own health problems like a schizophrenic family who refuses to interact with other, different families.
    This is basically true, but at least it gets people noticing and legitimizing fundamental differences between people, which is a good first step toward building real empathy.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?