• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI comics...

Neobick

MBTI Type
INTP
If threads could smell, this would make my nose dance.
If threads could sing, you would be Simon Cowell.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've visited the USA. Drove around the Rocky Mountains, together with my husband, from Denver to Seattle. Visited among others five national parks. Used my Se.
Here's more or less my function use during that trip.
vakantie.jpg

Shmooooooooo

MBTI Type
INTP
The ESTJ Courthouse gets a tough question...

If the functions talk about "we", it's about the whole character. So, "Do we love Mr. ISFJ?" means "Does Mrs. ESTJ love Mr. ISFJ?"

courthouselove1.jpg

I like the reasoning in frame four... if the practical effects are the same :rofl1:... very Te.

To be continued.

Aaaaaahhhh the irrelevance of love due to unaffected practical outcomes! It's like you read my mind!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
^:rofl1:! I especially like the multiple layers and self-reference in it. An optimistic Ni? Where do you get those?

Here's the ENFP control room!

enfproom.jpg

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love them too! I especially love the small baby functions. :D So cute!

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
They're awesome!
in the enfp one, "Fe" is so true lmao

Last edited:

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I wuz bored so I made some too lulz.

When all the types meet =O
mbti.png

Ne's Story
netale.png

Ni's Story
nitale.png

Te's Predictable Story
tetale.png

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
@ Coco: awesome!
Love the Ne's story... it's really doing it's best, more or less keeping up story-telling until the frame before the last :D
(and that's why you need a Ti too, to make consistent stories :))

I've got an ISTJ control room on paper, but I'm not looking forward to put it on computer. All those archives... Lots of work.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ne's Story
netale.png
:rofl1: I do this so much. Pretty much whenever I'm really excited about a story I'm telling... that's exactly how I tell it :doh:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
:rofl1: I do this so much. Pretty much whenever I'm really excited about a story I'm telling... that's exactly how I tell it :doh:
You do?!?
I'm promoting you to a Ne-dom. :D Don't deny it.:devil: You've got a bigger Ne than mine.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I wuz bored so I made some too lulz.

When all the types meet =O

Ni's Story
nitale.png

This is me after explaining things to people.

I just change "your Ni" for "you".

No wonder why I get some nasty replies from my classmates and people close to me. But they always ask me for explanations on every subject. It´s their fault.

Te's Predictable Story
tetale.png

This is a good one. True for me too.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You do?!?
I'm promoting you to a Ne-dom. :D Don't deny it.:devil: You've got a bigger Ne than mine.
:laugh: Only when I'm in a particular mood. I'm usually not like that, but sometimes I just "geek out" about things, or get really hyper, and then my Ne comes out to play, leaving my Te and Si kind of like ":huh: What is she doing??"

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Making MBTI comics is my new favorite hobby lol.

This is how Twilight would've ended if Bella was ESFP:

esfp.png

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
And here's the promised ISTJ control room. I love the idea that Dominant Si manages to put even the judging functions into a neat order :D Again, they're deciding on a present.

istjarchive.jpg