when it comes to eating, my inner J comes out to play... I get made fun of by family and friends alike for my extensive set of rules about eating that I have... it's quite terrible
however, I've always been good about trying everything at least once and eating what's put in front of me if I'm a guest, so at least I'm not evil
for some examples here-
-food should not touch... unless we're talking mashed potatoes and gravy or something that's MEANT to be eaten together... if my main course and vegetables ooze together the dinner becomes inedible
- salad should be eaten from a bowl or seperate plate... salad is NOT allowed on the same dish as the main course
- if it's mushy and it's not mashed potatoes or pudding, I probably won't eat it!
- if it's slimy and it's not in the fruit and vegetable (or pickle!) group, I'm not going to eat it
- if it's referred to as a "processed meat product" there's a good chance that I won't eat it... unless it's a sausage
- if it is gray, I'm not going to eat it... food should be aesthetically pleasing as well!
- if it involves soggy bread that I myself didn't make soggy, I'm not going to eat it (take that stuffing!)
that's just a few examples... anyone else have some food rules to share?