User Tag List

First 345

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Hot damn.

You don't need a relationship!
    Perhaps not, but I function better in one. At least in one where there is mutual understanding.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Perhaps not, but I function better in one. At least in one where there is mutual understanding.

That is so depressing.

Okay, so what you do is, you go to Barnes and Noble and pick up a pretty lady. If I had no emotional attachments, and just wanted to go on a date and get to know people, Barnes and Noble (preferably with a Starbucks) is the place to do it.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

That is so depressing.

Okay, so what you do is, you go to Barnes and Noble and pick up a pretty lady. If I had no emotional attachments, and just wanted to go on a date and get to know people, Barnes and Noble (preferably with a Starbucks) is the place to do it.
    Probably depends on what day of the week and what time, if you go at some times, it's often full of old people
    5 3 9

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Or full of the mentally infirm, who are all decked out in costume, because their favorite fantasy series is releasing a new book that day.

It's too hard to keep from bursting into laughter, while trying to talk to some of them.

Some of them take themselves WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

Rather go to a Blues club.

And why is it sad that I know myself well enough to understand what makes me happy?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Probably depends on what day of the week and what time, if you go at some times, it's often full of old people
    You are right. Ugh. Well, all he needs is one girl, not 20!

Or full of the mentally infirm, who are all decked out in costume, because their favorite fantasy series is releasing a new book that day.

It's too hard to keep from bursting into laughter, while trying to talk to some of them.

Some of them take themselves WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

Rather go to a Blues club.

And why is it sad that I know myself well enough to understand what makes me happy?

Hahhaha I know exactly what you are talking about!

And I didn't mean that seriously. I don't like the idea of functioning better in a relationship because that makes me feel less self sufficient.

So I guess that was the shorthand way of saying I don't understand.

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

You are right. Ugh. Well, all he needs is one girl, not 20!

Hahhaha I know exactly what you are talking about!

And I didn't mean that seriously. I don't like the idea of functioning better in a relationship because that makes me feel less self sufficient.

So I guess that was the shorthand way of saying I don't understand.
    It's not so much that I would feel less self sufficient. I have been there, done that. I can be, and have been, self sufficient.

It's that I feel better knowing that there is someone to lean on if needed. And to enjoy things with, and has similar interests. To talk to when you need a sounding board. Even at 3 AM.

Someone not a blood relation, who doesn't have expectations of the way for you to behave. Who appreciates the things family takes for granted. You can be self sufficient, and still be in a relationship.

Everyone is different, some people prefer to be alone, and function well. Some function equally well, whether in a relationship or not. Some function best in a relationship, but are adequate if alone.

And some people have problems.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

It's not so much that I would feel less self sufficient. I have been there, done that. I can be, and have been, self sufficient.

It's that I feel better knowing that there is someone to lean on if needed. And to enjoy things with, and has similar interests. To talk to when you need a sounding board. Even at 3 AM.

Someone not a blood relation, who doesn't have expectations of the way for you to behave. Who appreciates the things family takes for granted. You can be self sufficient, and still be in a relationship.

Everyone is different, some people prefer to be alone, and function well. Some function equally well, whether in a relationship or not. Some function best in a relationship, but are adequate if alone.

And some people have problems.
    I see where you are coming from. I am used to the people around me NEEEEEEDING a relationship. Like, not being able to function at all without one.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

You could make an epoxy mold.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4