User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ

Testing the contents of a test-tube to figure out if i have to get up to pee or not.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Something about the shape/shadow of an enormous T-rex against a cloudy night sky in my backyard. I was standing on the stoop of the backdoor to our house. The wind was blowing really hard, there were lightening flashes, and I could see the dinosaur moving past an old tree and a propane tank. The dream itself has a very strong tone/taste to it that I can't really describe...it's stayed with me all these years.

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

In the dream I'm being dragged against my will, sometimes by a car, sometimes by a force I can't identify. In the dream I struggle to gain control by running, or firmly grasping something so that I can center myself, but I'm just left feeling helpless.

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I remember few feelings I had at my first birthday party, I remember my childhood dreams, I had many of them over and over.
    I remember my little brother wasn’t able to walk yet, he’s a year younger than me, me and my father used to go to restaurants at nights, and when my little brother was crying after him, he could only crawl by that time, I used to scare him by the garden monster. hehe bad sis!
    I feel so old remembering those memories.. That’s when I don’t remember what I ate yesterday at lunch, until I do research of course.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

MBTI
    INFJ

An eerie scene; a young girl stands by her house in the woods. She goes to the tap to get a drink, but instead of water coming out, a green sludge comes out.

I awake, terrified.

MBTI
    yupp

my parents being hacked to death in their sleep.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Earliest dream was that I was skateboarding down-hill or something (never skateboard in my life.) I am assuming it was like a hill off of San Francisco or something..... I fell down and had needles from plants around my arm, I rubbed it and my arm started turning grey-ish

The whole background in my dream started to fade as I started seeing really old stone monuments like those Easter Island Heads, the frames kept changing to different stone monuments, it was.......... strange. It is one of the few reoccuring dreams that I've had since I was in elementary school. Not a scary dream by any means, but I do wake up with a slightly racing heart.

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I had dreamt of getting my typology central account hacked by @Nicodemus
    I remember when I had realised it I told my self “I should’ve known the hacker was a guy.
    This was one of most stupid dreams I had.
    —-Update—-
    Some message had been posted as me, it was rather long and it was bad for my reputation.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

The earliest memorable dream was between 2-4 as I woke in the small not crib but almost bed in the middle room, feeling terrified of being squished by ground hamburger, I think it was birth trauma. I was born late, so late I was dry.

Second around age 7, having a date with Prince on the playground of my elementary school, probably an early almost conscious sexual thought.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

I must've been around 7 yrs, I think I dreamt of being young and playing with cubes with my younger sister, then in the dream I think I threw a block at her and it hit her in the eyes, all of a sudden she became blind in the dream. That dream haunted me, worries me cos now she's using glasses. And she's had two instances at school where she had to rush out cos she claimed to have not been able to see for a while, though my parents just think she was over-reacting.