User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned

Default Is it worth it to make yourself famous?

My personality says yes but my brain says no. I see famous people bitching about having no privacy all the time.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

what exactly is it youd be famous for? lol

many people who become famous have NPD and the spotlight gives them Narcissistic supply in the form of attention/admiration that they cannot live without

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    what exactly is it youd be famous for? lol
    I'm not talking about that here among the circus freaks of this forum. Half the people here hate me.

many people who become famous have NPD and the spotlight gives them Narcissistic supply in the form of attention/admiration that they cannot live without
    Well I don't have that. I do kind of like the spotlight but I like it more for negative attention and I have the messenger tritype so it would be more about just putting stuff out there.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

I'm not talking about that here among the circus freaks of this forum. Half the people here hate me.
    I dont hate you. Yes you do act like a douche, but hey if that's your personality then carry on.

Well I don't have that.
    Alot of them deny it

I do kind of like the spotlight but I like it more for negative attention and I have the messenger tritype so it would be more about just putting stuff out there.
    pm me im curious what kind of stuff your referring to

MBTI
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    My personality says yes but my brain says no. I see famous people bitching about having no privacy all the time.
    You might see them bitching about lack of privacy, but you rarely see them abandon the limelight and the megabucks that go with it for a life of anonymity.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

It would depend on how you handle it, not everyone is the same, and it's not for everyone.

LadyLazarus

Yes.

Famous people just bitch so much so they seem "down to earth".It's all to get more attention.

I don't believe for one fucking second that those assholes would much rather have privacy over their big-ass mansions and luxury cars.

If whatever the hell it is you're doing makes you a ton of cash and gets you recognition, I say fuck privacy.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Ozones View Post
    I dont hate you. Yes you do act like a douche, but hey if that's your personality then carry on.

Alot of them deny it

pm me im curious what kind of stuff your referring to
    It's just the entertainment business. For example simon cowell (ISTP 784) he gets booed every day and loves it as long as he gets his message out there. Or eminem (ISTP 784) he likes his music being famous but he doesn't like being famous himself.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

It's just the entertainment business. For example simon cowell (ISTP 784) he gets booed every day and loves it as long as he gets his message out there. Or eminem (ISTP 784) he likes his music being famous but he doesn't like being famous himself.
    Lol Eminem is not an ISTP..

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

Simon Cowell is famous for being an asshole. A lovable asshole. American Idol would be nothing without his blunt, sarcastic edge.

So theres definitely a place for your personality in the entertainment industry.

Eminem is an IxFP 9