• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

“It is confidence and nothing but confidence that must lead us to Love.” -St Thérèse of Lisieux.

KitchenFly

“It is confidence and nothing but confidence that must lead us to Love.” -St Thérèse of Lisieux.​

My thoughts are confidence is a natural state for the heart when one is full; there being is filled with Presence of the Heart.

How would you type -St Thérèse of Lisieux.?

St Thérèse teaches simplicity, love, trust, says Pope Francis​

4oge8452.png

Last edited:

KitchenFly

I have enjoyed looking at this portrait and have purposefully limiting may glances and today I felt to look into old style photography plate image..

She looks like She daily awakes and automatically switches on her Heart via attention. Grate Image of an individual who is actively full of personal presence.

My assessment,. St Thérèse of Lisieux operated that day at level one of The Riso and Hudson Levels of Development. Level one and beyond is her gradient of presence observable.

God bless the nunes who serve humanity.