• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are your WORST qualities?

Lurker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Withdrawn
Passive
Passive aggressive
Aggressive
Self-defeating
Cynical
Lazy
Escapist
Aloof
Negative
Extremely disorganized

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
-Socially awkward/timid
-Feel sympathetic but don't take action (related to ^)
-Pretty much directionless in the long term (mostly in terms of career)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh Gee. Yeah I suppose this is necessary. I actually started the other thread in response to an almost obsessive focus on negative qualities for each MBTI type on this site lately. I guess there is no longer balance in the force and the dark side wins again. :doh: And you might notice, this thread is going to be a much bigger hit because looking at the negative is far more seductive and entrapping for some reason.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
It's generally more productive to bring our faults to light.

The other thread will just turn into a pointless circle jerk.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's generally more productive to bring our faults to light.

The other thread will just turn into a pointless circle jerk.
Focusing on the negative with a plan to correct it is useful. That requires a balance of positive to believe there is a means to correct the problem. A person must know their strengths in order to know how to apply them to correct their weaknesses. Obsessing on the negative makes the person more entrenched in their weaknesses. If the negative qualities are incorrect then it becomes pointless as well. So many of the negative stereotypes associated with type simply don't apply to very many individuals. This increases fear, ignorance and confusion, and I don't often see it solve any problems.

Whatever is brought to mind is what a person becomes. I wonder why there is such a deeply entrenched fear of the positive. I do notice an actual fear of it like it is all a lie, but there are some positive things in each person and situation. Denying that is the equivalent of sugar coating things only it makes everything sour and sad needlessly. It is a waste of energy and resources.

I guess my negative traits are a focusing too much on analysis and having impatience with irrational problems that are invented out of fear and ignorance.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Focusing on the negative with a plan to correct it is useful. That requires a balance of positive to believe there is a means to correct the problem. A person must know their strengths in order to know how to apply them to correct their weaknesses. Obsessing on the negative makes the person more entrenched in those qualities. If the negative qualities are incorrect then it becomes pointless as well. So many of the negative stereotypes associated with type simply don't apply to very many individuals. This increases fear, ignorance and confusion, and I don't often see it solve any problems.

Whatever is brought to mind is what a person becomes. I wonder why there is such a deeply entrenched fear of the positive. I do notice an actual fear of it like it is all a lie, but there are some positive things in each person and situation. Denying that is the equivalent of sugar coating things only it makes everything sour and sad needlessly. It is a waste of energy and resources.

I guess my negative traits are a focusing too much on analysis and having impatience with irrational problems that are invented out of fear and ignorance.

True.

I was reacting to tendency of people to gloss over their true faults, and overblow their strengths.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm keenly aware of my strengths and weaknesses. I'm obviously not going to tell you about my weaknesses. You already try to tear me down at every turn.

mtaclof

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I scrolled through this thread to find out what other ENTP's said, then posted.
Nuff said

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I'm keenly aware of my strengths and weaknesses. I'm obviously not going to tell you about my weaknesses. You already try to tear me down at every turn.

"worst quality" =/= weakness

/end teardown

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Out of all my good qualities, the least good, and thus the worst, must be my lack of inhibition in context, when it comes to portraying my justly self-absorbed opinions.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hypocrisy encompasses the worst of my qualities.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*Jesus silently watches while he gathers knowledge of his enemies' weaknesses, in order to conquer the world*

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I have no focus on anything. I get all these great ideas and inspired by a lot of cool stuff, but I have zero follow through.

Kind of a corollary to the above, but I also don't really learn things in depth. I graze the surface and just kind of go from there, so I'm left with a little bit of information from a lot areas, but I'll never be a scholar in anything.

I am so easily distracted.

I procrastinate, and some times this leads to a mediocre end product that could be leagues better if I had just started the week before.

I don't know how to deal with people on a very deep level. I get along with most people, but when it comes to being emotionally supportive, I'm just going to make a bee line for the door.

Some find me rude and obnoxious, and that doesn't help in the professional world. I just need to learn to tone it down some times.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- Have trouble making decisions, especially if they seem arbitrary
- Socially anxious / sometimes freak out inside or start avoiding people
- Bite off more than I can reasonably chew, time and energy-wise
- Am not as self-confident and bold as I could realistically be
- Naturally intellectualize things and need to have reasons for things, feel inadequate to console/help Feeler types.
- Am not an efficient worker; waste lots of time.
- Can see many POVs of view and have trouble focusing on one as the 'best' sometimes
- Think too much
- Too fair and too empathetic sometimes

*Jesus silently watches while he gathers knowledge of his enemies' weaknesses, in order to conquer the world*

Just because I am held in stasis by too many perceptions doesn't mean I can't just ignore your feeble attempts to conquer me. :)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Off-topic post moved to Off-Topic Posts.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I scrolled through this thread to find out what other ENTP's said, then posted.
Nuff said

Basically, there's a trend with ENTPs.

They usually aren't ashamed at all to reveal their numerous weaknesses (in fact, some may even enjoy to do it), but in the same time, they often feel never feel guilty about them.

They may be ultimate perfectionists, but not in the same way or with the same devotion that many others would pursue.