User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    this just kinda came up in a conversation...so...jack nicholson...entj?? estp??
    ISTP
    but he plays alotta ENTJ roles, like in one flew over the cuckoo's nest
    bruised and battered ENTJ sx/sp/so 8w9
    Tri-fix: 8w9 sx/sp - 3w4 sp/sx - 5w6 soc/sx
    http://leonardolestat.mypersonality.info

(I'm secretly ENxP, but don't tell anyone)

"Mother, I love you, I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel."

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I'm an ENTJ and not a big fan of lists. I think they are useful when there's a lot to do in a very short amount of time, so that nothing is forgotten. Otherwise, more freedom is generally much more productive.
    ESTJs make more lists than us ENTJs in general, but lists are unfortunately a necessity to clear things up when things get messy and chaotic.
    Its one of my compulsive traits... sometimes I just gtta make a list
    bruised and battered ENTJ sx/sp/so 8w9
    Tri-fix: 8w9 sx/sp - 3w4 sp/sx - 5w6 soc/sx
    http://leonardolestat.mypersonality.info

(I'm secretly ENxP, but don't tell anyone)

"Mother, I love you, I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel."

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Very assertive and outgoing, and they seem to like someone else challenging them in an assertive manner sometimes.. so I can see where they'd see that as a virtue.

This suggests J to me, but it could also be an STP's assertiveness manifesting itself.
    I don't have a problem being assertive if I need to be. I definitely don't mind the trait in others as long as they don't push what I see as unnecessary rules or restrictions (or worse - value judgments! :steam: )on me. Recently, I have been described as "hardcore" by a couple of my acquaintances. Took me by surprise. They have never seen this assertive side of me. *shrug*

I'm currently seeing an ESTP and I think the way our mutual assertiveness/challenging nature plays off each other definitely helped spark an interest. It's kind of a rush.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

They do appear quite alike. And I'm betting a lot of them have some form of enneagram 8 in them which is...kinda obvious and pretty recognizable in people, hence the similarities. It also explains to me why it is that I find both NTJs and STPs quite intriguing. According to MBTI, when looking at the functions..the STP-NFP thing doesn't make sense (though I believe it does for socionics?)

But I *have* found it harder to keep a connection going with STPs..there's a wall there often, and the conversations end more quickly. Not that that is such a problem, usually the mutual appreciation of each other stays. I don't know any irl, though, so it might be that if I had a chance of actually 'doing' stuff with them instead of conversing online, that that bond would express itself in another way.

NTJs tend to be quite comfortable with conversation and find it very enjoyable to hypothise, as long as the what-if things actually have value to implement later. Also, this only happens when they're taking a break from taking over the world, and time and schedule will be observed to return to that task accordingly (more prominent in ENTJs of course )
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    STP

The extent of my planning is asking which direction do I need to go. Put me in the middle of a subdivision tell me which direction the exit is and I will find it easily. I dont need directions. When transforming transformers, show the begin and end and I can figure it out.

In regard to theory, I read theory compare it to real life and adjust the theory accordingly. Learn a new theory, combine the two together to fit real life. What is percieved is what everything is adjusted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    They do appear quite alike. And I'm betting a lot of them have some form of enneagram 8 in them which is...kinda obvious and pretty recognizable in people, hence the similarities. It also explains to me why it is that I find both NTJs and STPs quite intriguing. According to MBTI, when looking at the functions..the STP-NFP thing doesn't make sense (though I believe it does for socionics?)

But I *have* found it harder to keep a connection going with STPs..there's a wall there often, and the conversations end more quickly. Not that that is such a problem, usually the mutual appreciation of each other stays. I don't know any irl, though, so it might be that if I had a chance of actually 'doing' stuff with them instead of conversing online, that that bond would express itself in another way.

NTJs tend to be quite comfortable with conversation and find it very enjoyable to hypothise, as long as the what-if things actually have value to implement later. Also, this only happens when they're taking a break from taking over the world, and time and schedule will be observed to return to that task accordingly (more prominent in ENTJs of course )
    ISTPs in life are alot different from online, we also have healthy and unhealthy ones. We are action people and we like to help people. So if you want to keep something going let us help you with whatever you need. I dont talk about action much, I would rather do it. Talk to me about something I have seen or experienced, that is not action based, and I will have alot to say. Actions are to be performed, perception is to be understood. Its the difference in Fe leading into Se vs Se leading into Ti.

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    SPs and NTs are really different.

If she were an SP she would probably be indifferent to systems, control, organization, all that fun stuff. ENTJs are like....leaders. ESTPS seem to be neither leaders nor followers.

I have a hard time distinguishing between ISTP and ESTP though.
    Although ISTPs are the most NT of all the SPs.