• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] 4w3

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let's talk about 4w3. How does the 3 wing influence 4? How does the fear of rejection and the need to be found manifest in one person? How do 4w3s express themselves? How do they relate to their emotions? How demonstrative are they, if at all?

aka am i 4w3 let me know pls thank or just discuss enneagram u do you

estorm

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The 4w3's I've known seem to be more interested in the performing side of expressing themselves - how people see them, being seen, showing their talents, etc. Show I suppose more fear of rejection, but also the desire to put themselves in situations where that might happen. Probably no effect on how emotionally demonstrative they are, though perhaps a bit more here. To be a bit stereotypical, I think actor.

Whereas the 4w5's seem to be more interested in the world in their heads, esoteric topics they can sink their teeth in, and generally finding a domain they get into but don't necessarily share as much. To be a bit stereotypical, I think writer.