User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Default tritype test and...i am a 7 right??!!

I took this test just now because i was curious what my wings of my tritype were and the freakin thing said i was a 4w3

wtff

anyone else want to take it and see if they get the result they expect?

it's probably not accurate. it was hard for me. one of those ones where none of the answers fit but you just have to pick something.

http://sex-drugs-esp.blogspot.com/20...ith-wings.html

it said i was 4w3 7w8 9w1

and i was just starting to realize what a 729 i was. have been seeing more 2 in myself lately...weird....or maybe not..

but for the moment i'm entertaining the possibility that i just have a strong 7 fix instead of it being my core type.
    i guess...because i do vibe more gwen stefani then robin williams haha

anyone have any thoughts on this? or just want to take a tritype test?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ~NTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

I think tests are stupid and you shouldn't trust the results of a test. You should trust yourself and your own conclusions.
    7w8(sw6w7), 8w9(sw9w1), 4w5(sw5w6) Sx/So

Undeniably Chaotic as fuck 8D

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay...but there is this.
    Some 4s think that they must be 7s because they do not have room in their concept of a 4w3 for a pain-avoiding extrovert, which many 4s with a strong wing will find themselves being.

Some 4w3s may feel that because they have strong self-confidence and the need to pull themselves up when they feel bad that they cannot be 4s. But the real concern is with the core fixations of the types, not just the behaviors. But a healthy 4w3 can be very self-confident and desiring to pull themselves out of painful feelings. They are extroverted and incredibly assertive. When healthy they are also positive and action-oriented, always on the move. Other people may even feel threatened by their own sense of personal power. These differences from a how a 4 is typically viewed is why they have been the hardest types to fit in the 4 box. 3w4s are actually quite similar to the 4w3 in these ways. They have the 4ish core issues, but are very pick-themselves-up-and-go and, especially at healthy levels, couldn't see themselves as even able to manifest the depressive self-loathing of the 4s.
    you're right though of course professor...but just for the moment since i'm insomniac and can't sleep anyway i'm entertaining the idea of it...because...what if i'm wrong! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

mm, i got 7w8, 3w4, 9w8. (and i think i'm 7w8, 4w3, 8wsomething). does that help? i still think you're an 7w6 btw, i just really sense the 2 and 9 in you, as well. just go with your guts

ps. you're not a 4, you're seriously not a 4. you've got a bit of a non-chalant humor that i really dont see....i can't really explain it, but i think you're too superficial (7-like) to be a 4 (and i dont mean it in a bad way, sorry)

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I consistently get 7w8>8w7>3w4/4w3
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    mm, i got 7w8, 3w4, 9w8. (and i think i'm 7w8, 4w3, 8wsomething). does that help? i still think you're an 7w6 btw, i just really sense the 2 and 9 in you, as well. just go with your guts

ps. you're not a 4, you're seriously not a 4. you've got a bit of a non-chalant humor that i really dont see....i can't really explain it, but i think you're too superficial (7-like) to be a 4 (and i dont mean it in a bad way, sorry)
    thanks..i have a feeling if i was a 4 i might be upset by that haha

but i've just never scored high on 4 so never really entertained the idea. i don't relate to 4. i do not feel identity seeking or envy or any of those things...i don't even feel like "i " reside in my feeling center. i feel like im in my head.

but this has been confusing me. it's trying to tell me that i wouldn't recognize these things because of the way a 3 wants to see themself. :/
    http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/200...entifying.html
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    thanks..i have a feeling if i was a 4 i might be upset by that haha

but i've just never scored high on 4 so never really entertained the idea. i don't relate to 4. i do not feel identity seeking or envy or any of those things...i don't even feel like "i " reside in my feeling center. i feel like im in my head.

but this has been confusing me. it's trying to tell me that i wouldn't recognize these things because of the way a 3 wants to see themself. :/
    http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/200...entifying.html
    lol please tell me which part, i can't read all of this.

one thing that helped me choose 7 instead of 4, when in the beginning i was trying to type myself, was reading something about... how a 4 feels, and instead a 7 will almost automatically take a feeling and transform it into a mental analysis, like: "oh i was dumped", to "i feel bad", cut to imagining a million images in head about romanticism and your past and your future and how you should feel etc. i don't know if you do that, but i do: i actually end up not really living my emotions, but analyzing them in my head...does that make sense to you? i guess i'm afraid to feel....when it happens, and i have no control over it, i sort of panic, so i have to create a mental safenet in my head about how it's ok to feel x because it's in the boundaries of stereotype y or z (of the romantic lover, or something else)

do you still have a vid of you lying around somewhere?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

lol please tell me which part, i can't read all of this.

one thing that helped me choose 7 instead of 4, when in the beginning i was trying to type myself, was reading something about... how a 4 feels, and instead a 7 will almost automatically take a feeling and transform it into a mental analysis, like: "oh i was dumped", to "i feel bad", cut to imagining a million images in head about romanticism and your past and your future and how you should feel etc. i don't know if you do that, but i do: i actually end up not really living my emotions, but analyzing them in my head...does that make sense to you? i guess i'm afraid to feel....when it happens, and i have no control over it, i sort of panic, so i have to create a mental safenet in my head about how it's ok to feel x because it's in the boundaries of stereotype y or z (of the romantic lover, or something else)

do you still have a vid of you lying around somewhere?
    oh yeah sorry i didn't really intend for you to read all that. was just showing what i was reading. the whole misidentification thing.

and...i get all confused because i'm an sx and i can be intense. i can feel intense.

but..i have gone through some seriously emotional things (loss of family etc) and the way i came through it is by analyzing the shit out of it.
    not just those times but any time really...i have to intellectually understand it. the greater picture...and i remove myself from it...like that aspect isn't important. i just need to understand the whys of everything...and it doesn't seem to affect me that emotionally once i do. or at least not negatively...and often it helps.

oh and a video....i do...on my other computer i think. at work atm tho
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh yeah sorry i didn't really intend for you to read all that. was just showing what i was reading. the whole misidentification thing.

and...i get all confused because i'm an sx and i can be intense. i can feel intense.

but..i have gone through some seriously emotional things (loss of family etc) and the way i came through it is by analyzing the shit out of it.
    not just those times but any time really...i have to intellectually understand it. the greater picture...and i remove myself from it...like that aspect isn't important. i just need to understand the whys of everything...and it doesn't seem to affect me that emotionally once i do. or at least not negatively...and often it helps.

oh and a video....i do...on my other computer i think. at work atm tho
    come on, you're a 7, you're correctly typed. dont let 1 stupid test confuse you....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

come on, you're a 7, you're correctly typed. dont let 1 stupid test confuse you....
    right...okay...it really is the whole "vibe" thing that's always thrown me. i feel way more chill energy wise. my brain doesn't feel chill but everyone who meets me would say so...i think.

and that's the vibe i get from gwen stefani but whatever yeah stupid test...i really hate tests that make you pick 1-5 how likely unlikely something is. i mean i just can almost never commit to a 5 or a 1...i feel like everything is always either 2 or 3 and that's got to skew things right? just my issues with test taking...in general.
    -Jim Morrison