User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: If your type was a serial killer, what kind of serial killer would you be?

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar

I could see myself, my type, being a hit man much more than someone who kills randoms for no reason.

If I'm killing people I better be getting paid.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

9w1 sx/so

enfp type 7 i'd probably convince them all to drink the kool aid
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison
    Likes Starry liked this post

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    5w6 sp/sx

Great minds think alike?

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I would want to work alone and would probably remain detached and wouldn't leave any kind of trail or calling card. I wouldn't be the kind of killer who needs fanfare [in fact, I would gladly allow someone else to claim credit for my work.] If I took up such a hobby, it would be because I had a legitimate purpose in doing so; I'd be a vigilante of sorts, which means that I would lead a double life.

Perhaps, like, @Riva, I would go the snipper route, or maybe a pressure point induced heart attack or stroke. Possibly, I would use some centry removal techniques and simply snap their neck and walk away. Maybe I would iron palm the kidneys or the heart. Whatever method I chose it would be the most efficient and effective for the target and the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis, a couple pages ago View Post
    The most obvious motivation I can see for that is revenge, taking everyone out in a gang that killed my family, for instance.

It would have to be meticulously planned and efficiently conducted. This means while the preparations might take quite some time, the actual killing would be quick and clean. I would endeavor to make each killing look different but relatively unremarkable, so they could not be connected readily and would arouse minimal suspicion: different methods, locations, degree of cleanup, etc. A shabby guy stabbed in a park known for muggings is just another victim in the wrong place at the wrong time. There would be no signatures, no unnecessary mutilation, no trophies - all as under the radar as it can be.
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    woman keep me out of this. I was only joking about wanting to be a sniper. You however seem to have a lot of repressed feelings going inside that weird NF head of yours. And to be this elaborate?

LOL...Well, if I were going to be bad, I'd want to be good at it.
    So, everybody should be thankful I choose to be good
    Oh, and just for the record, Riva is not involved in this. I'm leaving him out of it. He has no connections to my methodical psychosis . [feel better now, do ya?
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Honeyed Water Array thoughtlost's Avatar

When I was in high school I used to imagine how things would be if someone I knew (immediate family members ...cause they were all I knew) died...

Very truthfully, I feel like I would be a passive killer. I wouldn't actually go about killing people, but if people I knew were in a situation in which they were about to die, then I'd just watch and let them die. I'd travel the world and watch dictators treat their citizens like complete shit until they passed away, I'd watch people starve until their bodies can't take it anymore, I'd watch people abuse drugs for emotional reasons and maybe they'll decide to commit suicide.

7w6 sx/sp

The kind that writes poetry.

7w6-4w5-9w1 sx/sp ISFP

Chaotic neutral~Accidental Slytherin

♪ "I'm like a bird, I shit on people's cars." ~ John Oliver

6w7 sx/sp

My tritype is 258 so I would probably be a sneaky ninja. lol!
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).

Compulsive or anti-social probably.Maybe narcissistic,when unhealthy.

4w3 so/sx
    IEI Ni

Probably the one who would kill really impulsively and aggressively, under some real hard emotions and passions that I wouldn't handle. Never cold blooded, or detailed...I would just do some mess and then cry out and scream and get caught right away I guess
    4w3-5w4-9w8 so/sx
    IEI-Ni Beta quadra

know ⏩ assist ⏩ survive Array Alaska's Avatar
    4w5 sx/sp
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    The first one would have to be in the heat of the moment.

All consecutive kills would be to cover my trail.
    My first thought.

If I go into motivation, though, revenge out of guilt would be the most likely. "If I would have been there when X killed my beloved Y, maybe I could have prevented it. Just maybe, even though X was driving a tank and I was on Mars at the time. I must atone by taking out X's entire [insert cult martial arts movie-style gang name] Clan to avenge him/her."
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]