User Tag List

First 45678 Last

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyMan View Post
    Currently watching the new episode, but the two do-nothings on Phillip's tribe are irritating me so much I have to vent here to my fellow lowbrow vermin. I would have lost my temper and put on my crazy-face if Ashley had talked that way to me, so I respect Phil for being able to keep his cool.

And I wouldn't use David as my attorney even if he threw himself at my feet and offered to pay me.
    lol, I'm watching it right now as well. I want to strangle the 2 chicks. I'm REALLY sad that Stephanie gets voted out( I check whose leaving before I start every episode--I hate the suspense )

you have a crazy face, huh smiley?

figsfiggyfigs

Seriously... Zapaterais full of freaking idiots. How childish are these supposed adults? They're behaving like teenagers.

GO DAVE!! WOOOT!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I was a little surprised that Agent Phil was aware of The Book of Five Rings. Too bad he didn't apply its principles
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Seriously... Zapaterais full of freaking idiots. How childish are these supposed adults? They're behaving like teenagers.

GO DAVE!! WOOOT!
    They're doing things backwards. Early game you're supposed to keep the strongest/most likely to win challenges. Thats when they got rid of the strong guys. Late game (when you get close to having 10 people because you know thats around when the merge will happen) you keep the loyal people for the merge. They just got rid of a loyal member the week before the merge.

As much as my initial instinct is to not like Matt, the fact that he's owned Redemption Island makes me want him to win.

Phillip is too terrible at challenges to make it after the merge. He's going to annoy the shit out of people, and they're going to vote him off just to get him the hell out. I'm just not looking forward to the final tribal council when he gets to question the final 3.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

figsfiggyfigs

I IS FREAKING PUMPED

The odds of Matt losing to Cerita is very low, however, depending on the game they choose... I just hope that mat stays. He owns.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I IS FREAKING PUMPED

The odds of Matt losing to Cerita is very low, however, depending on the game they choose... I just hope that mat stays. He owns.
    They said on the previews that he hurt his foot, though. Thats probably just to make it look less obvious that he's going to destroy her... But he getted hurty'd.

Im a little surprised they didn't put a hidden immunity idol on redemption island. I expected to see some elaborate 20-clue treasure hunt for them to do SOMETHING in their down-time. Plus, coming into the game with zero alliances... You might need it.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

GO DAVE!! WOOOT!
    Yeah!! I am still rooting for him, even though he's losing his social game and is not being portrayed as super cool anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    They're doing things backwards. Early game you're supposed to keep the strongest/most likely to win challenges. Thats when they got rid of the strong guys. Late game (when you get close to having 10 people because you know thats around when the merge will happen) you keep the loyal people for the merge. They just got rid of a loyal member the week before the merge.

As much as my initial instinct is to not like Matt, the fact that he's owned Redemption Island makes me want him to win.

Phillip is too terrible at challenges to make it after the merge. He's going to annoy the shit out of people, and they're going to vote him off just to get him the hell out. I'm just not looking forward to the final tribal council when he gets to question the final 3.
    Good points. Zapatera screwed themselves after voting off Russell. Serves 'em right. :-P I also like Matt, even though (or maybe because?) he's like a reincarnation of Fabio. I hope he does well. Phillip will probably be voted out, unless Rob decides to work his magic and take him to the finals.

YES! Thank you for reminding me about the fact that Phillip will be at least on the jury! I'm so pumped for his questioning! It will undoubtedly be hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Im a little surprised they didn't put a hidden immunity idol on redemption island. I expected to see some elaborate 20-clue treasure hunt for them to do SOMETHING in their down-time. Plus, coming into the game with zero alliances... You might need it.
    Another good point. That would be fun to see. Although then they would have so much more to squeeze into the hour, I don't know how they'd do it. Maybe they'll just give the redemption island winner an immunity idol as a reward. That'd be cool.

Oh, Matt.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

figsfiggyfigs

GOD DAMN IT! I HATE THE FORUM FRIEND'S FEED!!! I HAVENT WATCHED THE EPISODE YET, AND THE FIRST THING I SEE IS BEEFYS DAMN POST!! GOD DAMN IT

<rages>

GOD DAMN IT! I HATE THE FORUM FRIEND'S FEED!!! I HAVENT WATCHED THE EPISODE YET, AND THE FIRST THING I SEE IS BEEFYS DAMN POST!! GOD DAMN IT

<rages>
    YOU'RE WELCOME!

I'm glad we're friends, too!

Seriously, why does it matter when you watch the end first anyway?
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it