User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwjYmcPHIuo"]i don't even care what he's saying, he just looks too hot to care[/YOUTUBE]
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INxJ

The queen was supposed to be a lesbian, but they changed it. The same way they did with Pam. I'm annoyed. I don't usually see Alan Ball as the type to flip-flop with sexuality. They also alluded to intimacy between Eric and Lafayette this season, but it never happened.

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    The queen was supposed to be a lesbian, but they changed it. The same way they did with Pam. I'm annoyed. I don't usually see Alan Ball as the type to flip-flop with sexuality. They also alluded to intimacy between Eric and Lafayette this season, but it never happened.
    She still very much loves the ladies, though...I've heard rumours...

To me, although it isn't as bad as last season, the show is starting to lose some of its magic right now. Preferred the overall atmosphere of the first season.

I loved the Newlins.

And Alexander Hotsgard in shower action (who is losing his appeal a little by being drooled over so collectively and being prettied up/nicened up too much and who is rumoured to be dating Evan Rachel Wood):

True Blood's Alex Skarsg

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Evan Rachel Wood? Blaaaaaah.

MBTI
    STFU

^ yeah luckily for her she's not surrounded by any truly good actors to make her look worse
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

last night was pretty good. jason and grunt actually made me snicker.

just ordered the first 7 books off amazon which will be here tomorrow. can't wait to start reading even though i've heard from a forum member that they suck. still, got good reviews from amazon so we'll see.

what's with that egg?

eric is back to his old self again which is pleasing.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    last night was pretty good. jason and grunt actually made me snicker.

just ordered the first 7 books off amazon which will be here tomorrow. can't wait to start reading even though i've heard from a forum member that they suck. still, got good reviews from amazon so we'll see.

what's with that egg?

eric is back to his old self again which is pleasing.
    Goodbye tiny humans.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Goodbye tiny humans.
    that was really very sweet. the boy seemed at ease while the girl was standoffish. best part of the show for me last night. starting to like sam a lot too now.

MBTI
    STFU

the episode wasn't bad but it definately felt like a filler to the season finale. lots of unneeded dialogue. almost everything sookie says is a direct observation of events as they unfold. she states the obvious and nothing more.

the jessica-hoyt storyline is getting gayer. and tara and eggs need to die. it was amusing seeing tara's annoying overacting mom getting bopped on the side of the head.

lafayette needs to grow some balls this season. looks like he wont. they might as well killed him off earlier if this is all we're gonna get from him.

eric is still the boss.

the entire introduction conversation between bill and the queen is terribly acted and painful to watch. evan rachel wood needs to stop TRYING to fucking act and just ACT. obviously her agent got her the golden ticket.

looks like we'll have to wait till the next episode for things to actually happen. im glad the online video stream was slow and choppy, i really didn't miss anything.
    "All authority of any kind, especially in the field of thought and understanding, is destructive and evil. Leaders destroy the followers and the followers destroy the leaders. You have to be your own teacher and your own disciple. You have to question everything that man has accepted as valuable, as necessary."
    -
    J.Krishnamurti