From Typology Wiki
- Focused on outcomes - typically end results and objective reality; e.g., does it work or doesn't it?
- Asks is it logical? Does this thing make sense?
- Uses measures to evaluate results - numbers, criteria, benchmarks, etc.
- Brings facts in order to provide clarity
- Deciding either/or - i.e. asks a question and expects a yes or no answer
- As it is an external process, it tends to come across visibly and directly
- Tends to focus on organizing, structuring or segmenting into parts - such as the development of sequential steps to complete an activity (Te types tend to be planners)
- Can come across as blunt and binary by those who don't prefer the process