• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Big Cat Are You?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which Big Cat Are You?

-

I got Tiger

wild-815043_1280.jpg

"You are a tiger – beautiful, wild and a bit of a loner. You lurk around the bushes and set your boundaries very clearly. Because you are such a private person, you don’t easily allow others into your territory. You will however share everything with those close to you."

.......I don't lurk in the bushes. (Much.)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Leopard
You are a leopard – an elusive individualist who feels most alive at night. You are very adaptable and will do well in almost any environment – whether you find yourself in the rainforest, the savanna or the dessert. With a love for climbing, you often find yourself in high positions.

Forget MBTI, I'm identifying with the Big Cat test.

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
blackjaguar.jpg

Jaguar

You are the Jaguar – vicious and always on the prowl. You are adaptable, but love to be around water and trees. Unlike other people, you have the ability to see into the hearts of others. People can’t fool you very easily. You are strong, ferocious and would never back down if you fight for a cause you believe in.

I agree. This is easier to relate to than MBTI descriptions. ;)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My story's better. It has tigers!

You are a tiger – beautiful, wild and a bit of a loner. You lurk around the bushes and set your boundaries very clearly. Because you are such a private person, you don’t easily allow others into your territory. You will however share everything with those close to you.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jaguar
You are the Jaguar – vicious and always on the prowl. You are adaptable, but love to be around water and trees. Unlike other people, you have the ability to see into the hearts of others. People can’t fool you very easily. You are strong, ferocious and would never back down if you fight for a cause you believe in.

----

I want to pet the tiger in the OP.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
Another Leopard.

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
i got tiger. Makes sense. My nick name in 1st grade was sleepy tiger eye because one eye is lazy.

Fuzz

MBTI Type
@#%$
Enneagram
Leopard
You are a leopard – an elusive individualist who feels most alive at night. You are very adaptable and will do well in almost any environment – whether you find yourself in the rainforest, the savanna or the dessert. With a love for climbing, you often find yourself in high positions.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Lion

You are the King of The Jungle. Ferocious, proud and a great leader, but very loyal to the rest of your pride. You will do everything for your loved ones and they know that you would defend them with your life. Usually you are laid-back and enjoy chilling with the rest of the group, but people know better than to cross you. Your roar sends chills down people’s spines.

I think it means I rule in this thread:gleam:

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jaguar

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jaguar

blackjaguar.jpg

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tiger.

Perfect. Matches my tattoo.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
a private person

Which Big Cat Are You?

Tiger

You are a tiger – beautiful, wild and a bit of a loner. You lurk around the bushes and set your boundaries very clearly. Because you are such a private person, you don’t easily allow others into your territory. You will however share everything with those close to you.