• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my enneagram type?

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
You sound like an egocentric biatch, a bit like Elfboy but not as annoying. Probably ENFJ 3w4.

I don't see any 7 in you. Remember 7s have image center as least developed center, whereas you seem to be rather aware of your own social persona and willing to purposefully craft and alter your image.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't see any 7 in you. Remember 7s have image center as least developed center, whereas you seem to be rather aware of your own social persona and willing to purposefully craft and alter your image.

This is nonsensical. Jaques Le Paul clearly asserted that he is driven by a desire to allivate boredom anyway he can and seems to possess a rather energetic and excitable personality, which should be obvious of a core 7. Yes, he also implied importance on his social being, but that seemed secondary to having fun. If he's not core 7 as you say, then I'd say that his typing is probably 4w3 > 7w6p > f9w8 sp/sx.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Nonsensical? I'm a 7, I can kinda sniff my kind, there are many of them on this website. Still you're free to disagree.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now that I think about it, I know someone who is exactly the same way you describe (two faced and everything, sometimes he'd be your best friend, other times he'd betray you). I would definitely pin him as either 3 or 7, but I could never pick which. Now I'm really curious.

edit:

I'm great at reading people and adapting a reaction to them.

Sounds like a strong 3 quality. Same with the comment about you becoming the social person if nobody else will.

I think the two faced quality comes from 3s adapting to others, they will adapt until they feel they have conquered that person (the person thinks they are valuable, ie. amazing), and then move on as if nothing ever happened, they become someone else.

3s like 7s also have a big issue with boredom, they interpret boredom as not moving forwards.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
wow, 6's attention style is something that sounds dead like how I am when I'm "in my thoughts" I'm thinking about the most random of things, or relevant things. I tend to multi task with thinking as I tend focus my eyes on one spot and using my peripheral vision so that if I need to react to something I can not be caught off guard. However, I'm not as it says 6s are in the article afraid.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nonsensical? I'm a 7, I can kinda sniff my kind, there are many of them on this website. Still you're free to disagree.

There were far too many instances of him mentioning his desire to enjoy life which fits right in with 7's key motivation. I mean you may be right that he's 3 (or 4) os some sort, but in terms of tri-type I do see a 7 fix.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You sound like an egocentric biatch, a bit like Elfboy but not as annoying. Probably ENFJ 3w4.

egocentric =/= 3 (so this is why people think I'm a 3 lol) you have the negative AND the positive traits of your enneagram, it doesn't work if you just take one of the most common negative traits of the type and use that to type people :laugh:
what makes you think he's an ENFJ? I see absolutely no Fe and gives a clear NT vibe. ENTP or INTJ seem to work the best

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You guys are still working on this problem? Jacques is a 6w5. Being fearful is not necessarily a 6 trait, as we all should know.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm sticking with 7w8 Sp/Sx

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You guys are still working on this problem? Jacques is a 6w5. Being fearful is not necessarily a 6 trait, as we all should know.

Instinct variant?