• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my enneagram type?

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm sorta bored so I figured I'd post a challenge to you enneagram guys/girls

Try figuring out my enneagram type.....

I'll go ahead and say a bit about myself

I'm an amazing planner, through I tend not to plan 100% of the time. My eyes are in the moment and my mind is in the future and past. I'm very capable of being adaptive however.
purpose.

I however hate, hate,hate boring things however. If the environment is boring or overly negative, I'll "zone out" and retreat into my own head.

I tend to gravitate towards outgoing people, however if there's not a person who catches my fancy in terms of being outgoing I turn into the outgoing one.

I'm a harsh critic of people. I've only met few people who I consider my equal.

I'm two faced however, I tend to seem like entirely different people most of the time. You can obviously guess by reading this most people find me to be eccentric.

I attempt to find people of like mind, but of better moods To be honest, I like humanity, it's just the people I don't like. I'm an avid thinker, I think all the time. To the point where I have intrusive thoughts..

People tell me I look somber all the time

My primary motivation at the moment is good Memories, with my secondary being maintaining my individuality.

If I have any defense mechanisms than it's this, when stressed about something. I always do research... force of habit.
I'm great at reading people and adapting a reaction to them.

I'm a neutral Evil alignment supposedly, which is sorta true. As I'm even willing to betray myself if necessary.

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Evidence to that statement?

you have the cool, objective feel of an INTJ 5, but you're also friendly and engaging and seem to lock on to people. Hannibal Lechter is a good example of 5w4 Sx/So if you needed one

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
I'm not sure if you're a 5. As a 5, I don't think I'm ever out of my head enough to, as you describe, "retreat" into it anyway. Also, regarding boring things, I think a 5 wouldn't be that easily bored. There are many who say things like "I'm DYING of boredom" or "This is so boring, it's torture!" which I don't relate with. As a 5, there's always something to preoccupy myself with. I rarely get bored, and even if I do, it doesn't affect me half as much as it does others because there's always plenty of material around.

And wow, you must be a very extroverted introvert.

What do you think of the 6 description? http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/type6.php

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure if you're a 5. As a 5, I don't think I'm ever out of my head enough to, as you describe, "retreat" into it anyway. Also, regarding boring things, I think a 5 wouldn't be that easily bored. There are many who say things like "I'm DYING of boredom" or "This is so boring, it's torture!" which I don't relate with. As a 5, there's always something to preoccupy myself with. I rarely get bored, and even if I do, it doesn't affect me half as much as it does others because there's always plenty of material around.

And wow, you must be a very extroverted introvert.

What do you think of the 6 description? http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/type6.php

It's not really me, I don't search for something to believe in. I'm one to follow causes and such unless I can milk it for what it's worth. Yep sorta greedy like that. Oh and about being a extroverted introvert I tend to test as a 51 - 52% I/E preference

VagrantFarce

I'd go with 7 or 5, but what do I know. Typing someone via message board is like looking for water with a dowsing rod.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You sound like a head type that doesn't want to be a head type. I could see you as any one of them, 5, 6 or 7, though 5 seems less likely, you do have some 5 qualities. Need more info (or at least, a different kind of information).

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You sound like a head type that doesn't want to be a head type. I could see you as any one of them, 5, 6 or 7, though 5 seems less likely, you do have some 5 qualities. Need more info (or at least, a different kind of information).
Elaborate please

through I tested as a RLUEI Recently on the global 5

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=13550]Jaqcues Le Paul[/MENTION]
I could see
- 4w3
- 4w5
- 5w4
- 7w6
- 7w8

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Elaborate please

like you said, you are a thinker (puts you quite distinctly in the head type, 5, 6 or 7), but you seem a little image focused. Maybe it's just that this is a type me thread and that requires you to be that way. Probably.

I'm leaning towards 7.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
like you said, you are a thinker (puts you quite distinctly in the head type, 5, 6 or 7), but you seem a little image focused. Maybe it's just that this is a type me thread and that requires you to be that way. Probably.

I'm leaning towards 7.

lots of people are thinkers. not just head triad people. 4s in particular can be quite intellectual (I'm starting to lean 4w3 for him personally)

VagrantFarce

lots of people are thinkers. not just head triad people. 4s in particular can be quite intellectual (I'm starting to lean 4w3 for him personally)

But the head types identify with their minds, and the fact that he mentioned his thoughts more than his emotions or physical presence helps to betray his leanings.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a emotional lone wolf. I go by the motto "no friends, but a million acquaintances." To be frank, some people consider me their friend, but I have a detachment which I've noticed from most people. When I'm at my worst or in a new environment I appear like a stereotypical introvert. I can't stand seeing people sad through, cursed empathy!!!!!

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a emotional lone wolf. I go by the motto "no friends, but a million acquaintances." To be frank, some people consider me their friend, but I have a detachment which I've noticed from most people. When I'm at my worst or in a new environment I appear like a stereotypical introvert. I can't stand seeing people sad through, cursed empathy!!!!!

Sp/Sx :yes:

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
But the head types identify with their minds, and the fact that he mentioned his thoughts more than his emotions or physical presence helps to betray his leanings.
I don't think it betrays anything. At most, it just shows that he believed it was relevant to mention his thoughts in a typing thread - the least a 'typee' should do.
I'm guessing 6w7 or 7w6...or maybe even 7w8.

Mind me asking some more questions to clarify things in your original post?
What does it mean when someone is your"equal"?
What do you judge individuals on?
Why do you feel the need to become the outgoing one if no one else in the group plays that role? What do you gain from doing this?
When you say you're "two-faced" or (multi- faced), how so? How different do you become?

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think it betrays anything. At most, it just shows that he believed it was relevant to mention his thoughts in a typing thread - the least a 'typee' should do.
I'm guessing 6w7 or 7w6...or maybe even 7w8.

Mind me asking some more questions to clarify things in your original post?
What does it mean when someone is your"equal"?
What do you judge individuals on?
Why do you feel the need to become the outgoing one if no one else in the group plays that role? What do you gain from doing this?
When you say you're "two-faced" or (multi- faced), how so? How different do you become?

Well a majority of the people I deal with on a daily basis IRL I look down on. Mainly for being clones along with frustrations about me always having to dumb things down in my opinion. I see such and many similarities in people it's sad and it bores me to death. I can class people into groups easier than what most people think.

To be frank my criteria on judging people in general in it's most limited form is this

Are they interesting? I cannot stress this enough, I hate clones.
Are they intelligent? <- I've met people who can't even pronounce the names they were born with. Their names would be like (Cheyenne or Alexander)

I hate boredom and boredom for me eventually turns into an agitation and/or a bland emotion manifests which I despise! As it's nothing, pure and simple. Lets say I hear something funny and laugh with this creeper emotion in my mind I don't feel the laughter. I get agitated too if I don't have a bit by myself, totally alone which is what I love . However if I'm with people in a forced social situation (School) if it's not positive or negative in a more neutral like situation I attempt to make is positive or at least not negative. Negativity would kill my mood and I'd react by turning into my own head and detaching myself from the environment around me. By this I'd usually be talking to people near me, telling a story, giving a witty display of skill or knowledge.

Worst part is I can become "Indulged" within a positive and fun environment. When I'm like this, a more child like me manifests and I'm emotionally bubbly, where I'm enjoying just about everything and nothing gets to me. However, nothing good lasts forever. When I'm out of that environment long term effects can manifest. Leaving me constantly bored, the bland creeper emotion sets in and everything seems more and more boring and uninteresting to me. Where the bubbliness is left with low energy. It's hard for me to end up "indulged" in my environment as I really don't like people. However, when it does happen. Even the worst of people readers can notice this.

What I gain from this is one a good day, I go from mood to mood, but I hate being in a bad mood to extreme lengths, because to be frank. this is where good memories come into play. I haven't had the most enjoyable of lives. I'm very young, but still. I hate being in bad moods because it leaves bad memories.

What do I mean by two faced?

Well I tend to go through "Personas" through out the day. however if my inner peace is disturbed. Usually by negativity I go from Mr. nice to everyone to nasty as heck to the first person I see. A near Dr. Jackyl and Mr. Hylde complex I'd say.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well a majority of the people I deal with on a daily basis IRL I look down on. Mainly for being clones along with frustrations about me always having to dumb things down in my opinion. I see such and many similarities in people it's sad and it bores me to death. I can class people into groups easier than what most people think.

To be frank my criteria on judging people in general in it's most limited form is this

Are they interesting? I cannot stress this enough, I hate clones.
Are they intelligent? <- I've met people who can't even pronounce the names they were born with. Their names would be like (Cheyenne or Alexander)

I hate boredom and boredom for me eventually turns into an agitation. I get agitated too if I don't have a bit by myself, totally alone which is what I love . However if I'm with people in a forced social situation (School) if it's not positive or negative in a more neutral like situation I attempt to make is positive or at least not negative. Negativity would kill my mood and I'd react by turning into my own head and detaching myself from the environment around me. By this I'd usually be talking to people near me, telling a story, giving a witty display of skill or knowledge.

What I gain from this is one a good day, I go from mood to mood, but I hate being in a bad mood to extreme lengths, because to be frank. this is where good memories come into play. I haven't had the most enjoyable of lives. I'm very young, but still. I hate being in bad moods because it leaves bad memories.

What do I mean by two faced?

Well I tend to go through "Personas" through out the day. however if my inner peace is disturbed. Usually by negativity I go from Mr. nice to everyone to nasty as heck to the first person I see. A near Dr. Jackyl and Mr. Hylde complex I'd say.

this doesn't tell me a lot about your enneatype, what it does tell me is that you are a young, bored INTJ who has realized that most of the world is extremely stupid. :yes:

[MENTION=13550]Jaqcues Le Paul[/MENTION]
Edit: considering your edits. you sound like a 7w8. if that's the case, welcome to the club :hifive: