• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What sport do you wish you were super good at?

Luminous

Sαɳƈƚυαɾყ
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Figure skating, Latin dancing, swing dancing, fencing, gymnastics

Tiger Owl

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would like to be exceptional at single-handed, around the world sailing, mountaineering, cave diving, enduro racing, submarine ocean exploration, knife/sword/hand-to-hand combat. Space exploration would be nice too, but I will likely be too old to qualify by the time it is a thing.
i have been or am good at shooting sports/archery, martial arts, long distance backpacking, mountain biking, hunting, rockclimbing, orienteering, chess, drinking and lovemaking. I would like to get better at playing an instrument and singing.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

John Catstentine

Hellblazer
Staff member
Pole dancing. It should be an olympic sport. regardless of gender its a damn acrobatic/athletic impressive feat of strength and grace, and I wish I was the best at it. @_@

Methylene

Now with less salt.
MBTI Type
LGBT
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Pole dancing. It should be an olympic sport. regardless of gender its a damn acrobatic/athletic impressive feat of strength and grace, and I wish I was the best at it. @_@

I agree. At some point I wanted to try it.
Then I remembered that I can barely stand without tripping on my own feet.

After the pandemic, I'd like to take up fencing again. I practised it for a few years and I really liked it.

John Catstentine

Hellblazer
Staff member
I agree. At some point I wanted to try it.
Then I remembered that I can barely stand without tripping on my own feet.

It really is intimidating in a "hold my beer and watch this." kind of way. People can get seriously hurt doing that lol