• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your Star Wars light saber colour

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
An orange lightsaber is used by some of the most diplomatic and pragmatic individuals in the galaxy. These natural born political leaders proudly use these lightsabers as a sign of their mastery over the fine arts of communication and negotiation.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Blue

A blue lightsaber is used by those who seek to protect others. Often used by Jedi these lightsabers are wielded by those with a kind heart and passion for justice.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
A staple of the Sith, red lightsabers are used by those who seek to obtain power. A red lightsaber is best used at the hands of someone with a high will power and desire to achieve greatness, by any means necessary

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A green lightsaber is used by those with an extreme link to the Force. Often times the users of a green lightsaber will have a high value placed on pacifism.

Suits me just fine. Green is my favorite color, especially where lightsabers are concerned.

Wonder if you can get the Darksaber.

Last edited:

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Suits me just fine.

Wonder if you can get the Darksaber.

Black

More powerful than a Sith lightsaber, a black lightsaber (or dark saber) is used by only the most corrupt of individuals. A dark heart is required to master this lightsaber and those who use it may have great power but have sacrificed even more for the ability to use it. Those who use these should be both feared... and pitied.

I even answered honestly on this one...

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Black

More powerful than a Sith lightsaber, a black lightsaber (or dark saber) is used by only the most corrupt of individuals. A dark heart is required to master this lightsaber and those who use it may have great power but have sacrificed even more for the ability to use it. Those who use these should be both feared... and pitied.

I even answered honestly on this one...

heehee

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
A blue lightsaber is used by those who seek to protect others. Often used by Jedi these lightsabers are wielded by those with a kind heart and passion for justice.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Black as the heart of that total hack JJ Abrams... BZZZZT!

Actually, I got blue. I'm a pushover.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
An orange lightsaber is used by some of the most diplomatic and pragmatic individuals in the galaxy. These natural born political leaders proudly use these lightsabers as a sign of their mastery over the fine arts of communication and negotiation.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Black