• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you value most?

Siúil a Rúin

To the waters of the wild
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you think is more important than money?
Why?

Those are your true values

(I saw this in a youtube ad, but thought I would share it here because it rings true, but I didn't come up with it myself and can't find the original reference.)

Luminous

Sαɳƈƚυαɾყ
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Love for those closest to me, doing what I consider right, happiness/fulfillment.

With some things, it's a balance. Money means having enough food, decent shelter, freedom. I value knowledge, but I'd rather have a moderate amount of money and knowledge than a large amount of one with none of the other.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Integrity, love, happiness, health, security. It's a challenging question though. You need a certain amount of money to survive and it's required to support most of those things.

Lex Sporis

dermato-PHYTE BACK
Staff member
MBTI Type
FNGI
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The usual:

Money. Success. Fame. Glamour.

birdsnest2

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
My freedom to chose, love for my dog, resilience, open mindedness, ability to navigate the world as a spirit, the privelege of co-existing with nature, breathing air, drinking water and eating food. Memories, ability to create a plan a next step if I need to.

ceecee

Dunkin Enthusiast
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
My health, my life experiences and education, my family and friends and the importance of community building and giving.