• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are You Feeling II: The Sequel & The Last Crusade & Search for & Revenge of Khan &The Secret of the Ooze

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Uncomfortable and deep in thought

Pikaqiu

MBTI Type
ENFP
I felt trapped and stuck in my life but now felt more hopeful. :)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Me having to google this at all:
unknown.png

My ancestors reviving to shame me:
jack-jack-sparrow-johnny-depp-pirates-of-caribbean-run-Favim.com-238755.gif

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Awake, annoyed, angsty.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
A few things simultaneously, but each of them about different things.

Guilty that a while back, I overshared someone else's personal business. I'm having a hard time letting go of that one. I feel horrible about it, and it's not a fuck-up that I will mindlessly repeat. On top of that, I was somewhat boastful about something in the process of it. For some time, I plateaued. It wasn't conscious or deliberate, so that one is mostly a "live and learn" thing, as I see it. The oversharing wasn't intentional, either, but I should've been more mindful and attentive, and I should've considered the consequences it might be able to have on them.

I also feel stressed, as I am working all the time, am soon to start a second job, and have been under a lot of pressure from getting ready to leave the country permanently (well, outside of visitation), in 7 months. After that, I have a lot of things to catch up on. In about 2 years I will most likely have my first kid, and I don't feel ready in so many ways, but I also am too old to wait much longer than that to try for them. Some couples try for years to conceive. These next 2 years entail a lot of both catching up and preparing ahead for some enormous changes that I know I won't be able to entirely prepare myself for.

On the flip side...I'm grateful to be spending some 1 on 1 time with my partner when we've both been busy these days.

Last edited:

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Almost constant physical and emotional pain and terror of starvation worshipping social Darwinists. Things are much worse in my mother's field and I don't know if we're going to get any contracts this year and money is running out.
I'm so scared I will be dead soon. I don't see any way out.
Also, feeling very isolated.
I'm just so tired with it all. It can't end like this.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Overwhelming sense of despair. I got some donations from few followers of my art blogs and I feel a bit safer. Just feeling despair at knowing that I live in an evil society that wants disabled people to starve or rot in poverty.
I know I won't qualify for social disability pension because they allow it only for people who became disabled before 18 and despite that I was in therapy since I was 15 and not functioning at school I wasn't sent to disability then.
Anyway, I hate how according to the society, on top of all the pain and missing out on stuff disabled people should have less money, instead of proportionally more to pain and stuff we miss out on.
I hate all this chaos and social Darwinism. Most of people are are pure evil.
The society is evil.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Ok, now I will be leaving to Greece in 7 months (as of the 1st).
I took my drug test for my second job earlier today. I start on the 13th, some really good health insurance kicks in on the 10th. I'll be hella busy, it'll go by fast, and it'll be worth it. I'll work overnight, it pays more. Everything I earn from there will be savings/moving expenses, since the first job will cover my current expenses. I wish I could use this opportunity to finally repay all of my debts, but living circumstances/needs make leaving at that time mandatory. I guess I'll have to do that while working a second job in Greece.

I'm super excited. I've been thinking about it all day. It's bizarre to think that life could finally be good, and stable. It almost seems surreal.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I hate feeling so alienated, but that feeling of alienation is the only thing that's making me feel unique these day. My separation from everyone else separates me from everyone else.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling really down lately. Like really depressed. I know that the fundamental problem is that I live in evil society and then, like the main problem is that I exist at all. Basing on knowledge about economy, society, the level of racism back then, knowledge of biology, including knowledge of aging and dying, my parents had no moral right to create me. It was an evil act.
I don't want to stop existing, while I'm condemned to non-existence and also I find existing in this society to be a torment.
I hate that I'm treated as a disposable tool and that the society has deprived me of mental and physical help and wants me to starve or rot in poverty for it, without ever being repaid for the mental and physical pain I experience every single day.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Mostly dread and dejection. Feeling sick of it all. I miss having cope money and I'm scared of not being able to buy meds and nutrition. I hate the society for creating me in this putrid world. I hate the games of social Darwinism they play. They hate nutrition, they hate health, they hate wellbeing. I hate these degenerates.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dead inside, broken, and hopeless.