• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are You Feeling II: The Sequel & The Last Crusade & Search for & Revenge of Khan &The Secret of the Ooze

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling completely isolated. It's very lonely to be condemned to die for being disabled through people voting with their wallets. It fucking sucks that I catered with my art to community with disposable income and they turned out to be inhuman shitstains.
In the end, disabled people are most hated minority out there.
Feeling utterly dejected. I don't know how long I will be able to keep up.
Like feeling completely drained, despair is overwhelming.
The worst thing is that everything is like it's all pre-ordained. It's like destiny, everything set up from the start to destroy me.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling completely alone with it all. People aren't helping me despite that I wrote my history and was talking about what's going on for years.
People decided that I need to die for being disabled.
I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry to hear how awful some people are feeling. Hope you all feel better.

I'm not feeling great - my lower back hurts and I woke up with a headache. I'm kinda back to the fibromyalgia type issues since my mother died.

I do like the Fall air that is light and sharp in its coolness. It's in the 30's right now, but later today I will go on a picnic by the lake. I've come to accept a lot about my life right now. I feel an achey, bittersweet acceptance.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
There have been some life developments and I have a lot of feelings I need to process. Writing/journaling helps me make sense of things or gain insights. Overall, I'm feeling withdrawn today because I need space and time to do that. I'm good though. Life has good days and bad ones. I don't mistake that for a general sense of unhappiness.

Last edited:

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
vibrating-shaking.gif

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I used one of those face/acne suction things that have a camera on them so that you can see what's coming out, and now I feel traumatized. Need to go sit in a corner and rock back and forth now.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling a bit calmer today. Increased my drawing time to 2h and trying to read more. Still feeling a bit scared.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Exasperated: Please please just hit me over the head if i ever date an XSTP again. This is such a waste of my energy.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling crushing dread. I wish I could find the holdouts of true humanity online. All communities I'm in are filled with people who are inhuman in nature and leave their own to die.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm having a significant increase in my seizure-like symptoms. Most every night now I'm wracked with involuntary extreme muscle jerking through their full range of motion and I feel dizzy a lot, especially when driving. Getting fully realized anxiety attacks where it feels like I'm going to drop dead, but I try to remain rational that it's most likely anxiety even though my blood pressure spikes, but other than that I'm having fun playing with cats and not leaving my apartment.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm embarrassed of how physically and emotionally weak I can be.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sick. :censored2: It looks like I'll be missing work for the first time this year.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After a week of being sober, I just took a marijuana gummy.

RIP

And good luck to me, hope it's not a panic attack.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No panic attack from the edible. Had a quite good sleep.

Maybe my SO was right that the drinking is worse for me than the weed. Maybe I shouldn't be doing them simultaneously.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got drunk at 8 in the morning today. I am not wise.

I had a weird little breakdown earlier and I credit my drunken state for that. I think I really need to cut down on the alcohol.