• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are You Feeling II: The Sequel & The Last Crusade & Search for & Revenge of Khan &The Secret of the Ooze

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My name mutated while I was away.

Greetings, тень

//

I can't believe I just burned mantou.

But also, as someone who rambles for paragraphs and paragraphs I am so happy we finally have a post draft function.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your name was in russian chars, right? Something like that.
@highlander said that these kinds of chars are no longer supporter, so you shall edit and take a new name with ABC chars now.
They might be supported. I don't know for sure. What I do know is there was a hiccup in the data conversion procesa

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Decrepit and aimless.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your name was in russian chars, right? Something like that.
@highlander said that these kinds of chars are no longer supporter, so you shall edit and take a new name with ABC chars now.
Lol its fine for now.

Also, I just realized this is the same forum software as Kiwifarms (I think anyways, based purely on how the quotes work). :eek:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Wishing I knew the reason for why the hell everyone ignores me all the time.
Like someone has put a muzzle around me.

Last edited:

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling like I'm in a downward spiral of sorts. Feeling exhausted and miserable and hoppeless.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can't focus, can't motivate myself, can't do anything right now. All I want to do is sleep lol. I am once again reminded how I would lose my mind if I didn't have work.

OneTriz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Resignation. I've mostly given up hope that I will ever change in a meaningful way.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Disappointment, resentment, sick of it all. I ordered a book, pretty expensive one (about 5,3 minimum hourly wages), it arrived with moisture damage to paper and with a marred cover. It was packaged in foil packaging, on top of cardboard, on top of bubblewrap. What's the point of making a hardcover book printed on art paper and putting it into so much packaging if they don't bother to store it correctly and make sure it's undamaged before sending. And also, I specifically asked them to make sure the book isn't damaged. Why do even things that are supposed to be good have to suck?

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So many apostrophes on the site were messed up with the conversation to xenforo. I want fix them all, but alas, do not have enough time or especially patience.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling sick and tired with living in this society. Basic things just don't work. Starting with creating people into overpopulated areas, into poverty and oppression and ending with books arriving damaged.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Indifference towards everything, which I scan as a form of depression for me. I feel isolated in terms of my options. I have contacts but none with the opportunity to go beyond in-the-moment interactions to something more deeply rooted. My life is moving on towards its final third and I see reports daily about people in my age bracket keeling over, and I don't feel like I have much to show for it in the long-term scale. Was there a point to any of it, other than the daily existence?

I mean, it beats the agonizing kind of depression I suffered daily for years, in my past; but it still feels empty.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Disappointment, resentment, sick of it all. I ordered a book, pretty expensive one (about 5,3 minimum hourly wages), it arrived with moisture damage to paper and with a marred cover. It was packaged in foil packaging, on top of cardboard, on top of bubblewrap. What's the point of making a hardcover book printed on art paper and putting it into so much packaging if they don't bother to store it correctly and make sure it's undamaged before sending. And also, I specifically asked them to make sure the book isn't damaged. Why do even things that are supposed to be good have to suck?
Feeling completely crushed by this stuff. It's something that happened after I received multiple damaged books from other companies. Like it was supposed to be a reward for my sufferings and instead it's just more disappointments and pain.
I feel too tired to even contact the seller.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fixated on my bodily flaws and very insecure.

My knees in particular are disturbing me a lot in how they are a lot darker compared to the rest of my legs. I don't like my skin very much, because it doesn't seem evenly-colored.

My face is pretty deformed, I hate the bone structure and how fleshy it is. I wish I had a less round nose too. I think my eyes would look a lot better on a different face because they have potential to look good, but they're ruined by the rest of me. Sad. It's almost enough to consider plastic surgery although I'd never do that for authenticity and financial reasons.

Don't get me started on my lack of height and lack of muscles... My stomach pouch won't go away even if I have 11 abs, and that irritates the fuck out of me. I hate how tiny I look.

And lately I've noticed that my rib cage is visible. I don't know if it's been that way for a while. Like you can touch the individual ribs and that's kind of disturbing to me.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling uncertain if I'm right about some stuff. Also, feeling generally despondent. My IBS also got worse.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"Man always thinks about the past before he dies, as if he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived.”

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp