• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] What Are You Feeling II: The Sequel & The Last Crusade & Search for & Revenge of Khan

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got drunk at 8 in the morning today. I am not wise.

I had a weird little breakdown earlier and I credit my drunken state for that. I think I really need to cut down on the alcohol.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Uncomfortable and deep in thought

Pikaqiu

MBTI Type
ENFP
I felt trapped and stuck in my life but now felt more hopeful. :)

Anantashesha

ship of theseus
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me having to google this at all:
unknown.png

My ancestors reviving to shame me:
jack-jack-sparrow-johnny-depp-pirates-of-caribbean-run-Favim.com-238755.gif

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Awake, annoyed, angsty.

Infinite Metamorphosis

Quiet Riot ✊
I'm embarrassed of how physically and emotionally weak I can be.
I'm not sure what the context for this is, so I can't really comment or say anything significant about that part. No idea whether you're being too hard on yourself, or if you just had a weak moment like we all have because we're human, or what. Your honesty stood out to me, though, and I just wanted to comment that it's something I find very respectable.

EDIT:
Just realized how old that post was....oops.

Infinite Metamorphosis

Quiet Riot ✊
A few things simultaneously, but each of them about different things.

Guilty that a while back, I overshared someone else's personal business. I'm having a hard time letting go of that one. I feel horrible about it, and it's not a fuck-up that I will mindlessly repeat. On top of that, I was somewhat boastful about something in the process of it. For some time, I plateaued. It wasn't conscious or deliberate, so that one is mostly a "live and learn" thing, as I see it. The oversharing wasn't intentional, either, but I should've been more mindful and attentive, and I should've considered the consequences it might be able to have on them.

I also feel stressed, as I am working all the time, am soon to start a second job, and have been under a lot of pressure from getting ready to leave the country permanently (well, outside of visitation), in 7 months. After that, I have a lot of things to catch up on. In about 2 years I will most likely have my first kid, and I don't feel ready in so many ways, but I also am too old to wait much longer than that to try for them. Some couples try for years to conceive. These next 2 years entail a lot of both catching up and preparing ahead for some enormous changes that I know I won't be able to entirely prepare myself for.

On the flip side...I'm grateful to be spending some 1 on 1 time with my partner when we've both been busy these days.

Last edited:

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
1w9
Almost constant physical and emotional pain and terror of starvation worshipping social Darwinists. Things are much worse in my mother's field and I don't know if we're going to get any contracts this year and money is running out.
I'm so scared I will be dead soon. I don't see any way out.
Also, feeling very isolated.
I'm just so tired with it all. It can't end like this.