• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Are You Feeling II: The Sequel & The Last Crusade & Search for & Revenge of Khan &The Secret of the Ooze

yubih

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm kinda anxious but excited at the same time. I'm moving in a new house in the city where I study on monday and I'm gonna meet my three flatmates. I hope they're nice people I can get along and be friends with and share a good student life with them

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nothing to do with recent interactions, but I feel increasing anxiety around people in general.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In that mood where I can't sit still, can't focus, and can't do anything for more than 5 minutes.

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Angsty, annoyed with self, determined to get my shit together…etc.
The usual.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Emotional constipation and an inescapable mood that keeps overwhelming me.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Hmm…low-key annoyed. I just want to be left alone in RL. I feel as though my time isn't always respected. Hopefully an opportunity to confront it arises because they are seeing it in a way where I can hear they are also upset because they expected me to do something, but I was busy. I'd rather address it openly and move forward. Ugh, all of this could've been prevented if I had simply said “not right now, I'm busy” rather than saying yes and intending to get to it once I had a moment. I was willing to do it, I was just doing something. Communication, *sigh.* Live and learn.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I feel pretty decent. Ive had some stupid “close calls” when it comes to mental health and taking care of myself but I am trying to take that seriously and not be stupid and its paying off I think.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Extremely stressed out. Things really went wrong with my mother's home business - like we lost contract with one city we were working for last 8 years because they started trying to do some illegal stuff - like cheating with numbers and stuff and were trying to pressure my mother.
It was one of two last places.
I don't know, having a feeling it's the end. That I will die soon, not sure when, probably first half of next year.

I was trying to do something with like learning to do art and gathering an audience on Tumblr and Instagram, but all I attracted is heartless nerds obsessed with collecting plastic miniatures and not giving a damn about human life.
So, I can't get help. I really don't see any way out of it. The society just hates disabled people and wants us dead.

My IBS got much worse lately.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Idk how I'm feeling. I haven't known for days

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Exhausted my cousin had her baby and had no help her first night at home as her mom came into contact with someone with covid so spend the whole night helping her adjust. I AM TIRED.

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Feeling rather depressed. It might be age related or something.
Am more annoyed with myself than usual.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Feeling slightly upbeat today after consecutive days of good sleep (I can tell I'm sleeping better if I remember my dreams). Last two days I had intense dreams.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Extremely stressed out. Things really went wrong with my mother's home business - like we lost contract with one city we were working for last 8 years because they started trying to do some illegal stuff - like cheating with numbers and stuff and were trying to pressure my mother.
It was one of two last places.
I don't know, having a feeling it's the end. That I will die soon, not sure when, probably first half of next year.

I was trying to do something with like learning to do art and gathering an audience on Tumblr and Instagram, but all I attracted is heartless nerds obsessed with collecting plastic miniatures and not giving a damn about human life.
So, I can't get help. I really don't see any way out of it. The society just hates disabled people and wants us dead.

My IBS got much worse lately.
Feeling terrified. Woke up after 4 hours of sleep with reflux. I don't think there's much hope any more. Surrounded by hordes of inhuman enemies fanatically devoted to ableist social Darwinism.
Like there's like much lesser chance we're going to get a contract next year and also, it isn't possible to find help since all my fandoms are overrun by the enemy.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling terrified. Woke up after 4 hours of sleep with reflux. I don't think there's much hope any more. Surrounded by hordes of inhuman enemies fanatically devoted to ableist social Darwinism.
Like there's like much lesser chance we're going to get a contract next year and also, it isn't possible to find help since all my fandoms are overrun by the enemy.
Feeling sick. The horror is unbearable. I see no way out. Almost everyone wants me dead for being disabled since it's cheaper that way for them and there's no way to change that decision. It's weird, like in a very bad way to know it's probably last month of my life and there's no way out. I can't make people not want me dead for being disabled.
I hate how other people are allowed to live by the society, while I was violently deprived of mental and physical health and condemned to die.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Feeling a bit better. Was busy replying to an anti-vaxxer about immunocompromised people and looking for a few articles/posts on r/COVID19 has temporarily put me in a state of flow.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I feel like I want to move on from typology entirely and live my normal, non rabbit hole life. Those of you who know where to find me — feel free to contact me. Those who don't know are free to ask. I can't do this; reintegrating into a community filled with so many people who are disconnected from reality because of these systems, just so I can stay in touch with a few individuals. Not everyone is that way, but too many people do take typology to unhealthy extremes. I'm tired of clawing my eyes out as I peruse around these kinds of forums. There are better ways to spend my time. I wish you all well.

EDIT: Crap, my blog(s)...I'll decide whether to use those or not, I guess. The non typology ones, anyway. Idk what to do in regard to those, will have to think about it.

Last edited: