• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me: Round 3

Vendrah

Never-retiring Millenial
MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I took it again (all this time later, haha) and got ENP. :ROFLMAO: Perhaps the mystery is getting closer to being solved? And by the way, I'm not quoting you to bother you or squeeze more info out of you; rather I'm just trying to show you I do have some follow-through when it comes to this stuff. I re-read stuff from time to time and I think I understand you and @Legion better. Did I ever say how much I appreciated your help? 'Cause I do :whistle:
Oh, you're welcome!

I've been advancing a bit but my answer on the other thread, as average/balanced type for the moment and that you are in a position to be softly any type you want and that it may be hard to separate what is a trauma reaction and what is really your personality remains, even though as far as I know average type is not related with any particular trauma or personality disorder at all.

The only news is that in fact MBTI changes over-time, with this having to do with an actual brain development, so using your kid you as a type doesn't work because there is a part of the brain (Im forgetting the name, I think its frontal lobe) and ENFP kid is pretty normal even though about half of people who score as ENFP at 10-15 years old imminently don't score as ENFP at their 30's and a little bit less at their 20's. The graph has been lost on both INFJ forum and here sadly, but I recall that info because I sort of was the ENFP/ESFP E7 kid.

awbro

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The only news is that in fact MBTI changes over-time, with this having to do with an actual brain development, so using your kid you as a type doesn't work because there is a part of the brain (Im forgetting the name, I think its frontal lobe) and ENFP kid is pretty normal even though about half of people who score as ENFP at 10-15 years old imminently don't score as ENFP at their 30's and a little bit less at their 20's. The graph has been lost on both INFJ forum and here sadly, but I recall that info because I sort of was the ENFP/ESFP E7 kid.
Yessiree!.

Yeah, I've heard the "kid MBTI" thing doesn't work a lot from several sources. It seems like a good idea on the surface because it seems so psychological, so natural in that way, but it actually causes more difficulty than it's worth (it seems).

I don't think I've necessarily experienced much trauma. More like, I overreacted to people's reactions to me. For the most part. And yeah, I get (or think I get) what you mean by people being able to mimic whatever type and be whatever type. Tricky.

Vendrah

Never-retiring Millenial
MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I don't think I've necessarily experienced much trauma. More like, I overreacted to people's reactions to me. For the most part. And yeah, I get (or think I get) what you mean by people being able to mimic whatever type and be whatever type. Tricky.
No, I don't mean any people neither every people, I mean you specifically and some people.