• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me: Round 3

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
I'm being perfectly sincere here lmao.

I meant what I said with all my heart <3

It's probably me trying to control my speech and make sure I sound professional. I don't know, though :shrug:

See, like that. You probably did, but it's written in a way that makes it sound like a joke. Maybe joking is a way of being sincere while sounding like you're joking so people won't judge you for being sincere because you could be joking?

awbro

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
See, like that. You probably did, but it's written in a way that makes it sound like a joke. Maybe joking is a way of being sincere while sounding like you're joking so people won't judge you for being sincere because you could be joking?

I don't know...

I was being honest and I meant my feelings. I didn't mean to offend. I'm the type of person that wears my heart on my sleeve. I mean what I say. I can be sarcastic, but I'm actually a person who had to teach myself sarcasm as a teenager. So try to read my posts as mostly serious in nature. I know how my posts come off, and I try to read into others' posts for their exact meaning, but I know I'm not always right. My apologies. :doh:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
I don't know...

I was being honest and I meant my feelings. I didn't mean to offend. I'm the type of person that wears my heart on my sleeve. I mean what I say. I can be sarcastic, but I'm actually a person who had to teach myself sarcasm as a teenager. So try to read my posts as mostly serious in nature. I know how my posts come off, and I try to read into others' posts for their exact meaning, but I know I'm not always right. My apologies. :doh:

I'm not saying I was offended, just confused.

My own brand of sarcasm can be subtle, too. It takes one to understand a) that what I am saying is false, and that b) I am well aware that what I am saying is false, and c) I am intending you to be aware of that fact.

So, I like to bring to light inconsistencies with the way things are.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I might come up with more questions for you, but for right now

1. How comfortable do you feel with groups of people? If you had to spend 8-12 hours in a day with a group of 5-10 people how would you feel about that? & How would you feel afterwards?

2. What mbti types do you believe you get along with the best? What mbti types do you believe you get along with the least?

3. Are there any mbti types you admire? & Why?

4. Does anything offend you? & Why?

5. What type of learner do you feel like you are? Hands-on? Conceptual? Auditory?

6. What would be your dream job? & Why?

7. What job(s) do you believe you'd absolutely hate to do? & Why?

8. How do you go about relating or identifying other people's feelings? Do you just see a sad or whatever look on someone's face & have the same feeling overcome you without even knowing their reason for being upset? Or is it more like you learn why they're upset & put yourself in their shoes & relate it back to when a similar thing happened to you?

9. Is fitting in a big importance to you? Or are you more interested in being authentic? & How would you describe authenticity?

10. What's some things that you spend the most time thinking about throughout the day?

I have some thoughts in mind for you, but I'd like to read your answers first before I offer an opinion.

awbro

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So, I like to bring to light inconsistencies with the way things are.
Well, I'm usually never sarcastic. I'm pretty literal... like, all the time. I learned what I call "sarcasm" from my mom, who's an INTJ. But I just found out recently it's not what typical intuitive sarcasm is -- my version, anyway lol -- the one I learned from her, or rather, adapted.

I get there's a way things are in the world, but I just don't like it. People are too competitive and ruthless. That's why there's wars. We only have one planet, guys. Let's not ruin it with silly blither-blather.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
Well, I'm usually never sarcastic. I'm pretty literal... like, all the time. I learned what I call "sarcasm" from my mom, who's an INTJ. But I just found out recently it's not what typical intuitive sarcasm is -- my version, anyway lol -- the one I learned from her, or rather, adapted.

I get there's a way things are in the world, but I just don't like it. People are too competitive and ruthless. That's why there's wars. We only have one planet, guys. Let's not ruin it with silly blither-blather.

Yeah there's all kinds of wrong doings people do that cause things like wars.

Best to cultivate virtue within oneself and do what one can to be a shining light.

awbro

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1. How comfortable do you feel with groups of people? If you had to spend 8-12 hours in a day with a group of 5-10 people how would you feel about that? & How would you feel afterwards?
I usually don't talk to strangers. I don't mind being in groups, but I keep to myself and don't speak to anyone, usually. I like my space. I like to talk to people but I'm too afraid of being judged. So I think I'd feel energized after being with those people, but also nervous.

2. What mbti types do you believe you get along with the best? What mbti types do you believe you get along with the least?
Best: ISFJ, ESFJ, ISTJ; Least: INTJ, INFJ, INFP

3. Are there any mbti types you admire? & Why?
Ni-doms are pretty cool, because they have so much insight and nuance. But I actually really like ISFPs, ESFPs, and ENFJs. ISFPs for their creativity, ESFPs for their sensitivity, ENFJs for their ability to lead.

4. Does anything offend you? & Why?
Injustice or unfairness. It just hits me on a visceral level. But more than that, I know intellectually that all people should be treated equally and I should protect my rights as a person under that umbrella.

5. What type of learner do you feel like you are? Hands-on? Conceptual? Auditory?
A mix of all of those. I learn by seeing things written down; I learn by doing exercises when I'm doing languages; but I also learn by reading and listening to the teacher...

6. What would be your dream job? & Why?
A linguist documenting endangered languages; I love helping out disadvantaged communities. I also love the work with a deep ferocity.

7. What job(s) do you believe you'd absolutely hate to do? & Why?
I hate working with children and customer-service/retail-oriented jobs.

8. How do you go about relating or identifying other people's feelings? Do you just see a sad or whatever look on someone's face & have the same feeling overcome you without even knowing their reason for being upset? Or is it more like you learn why they're upset & put yourself in their shoes & relate it back to when a similar thing happened to you?
I see a sad look on the person's face, relate to my feelings, and go on a hunch. A mix of all three of those.

9. Is fitting in a big importance to you? Or are you more interested in being authentic? & How would you describe authenticity?
I like fitting in, but I like fitting in authentically. I like setting trends, but being behind the scenes, curating what I've set. But it is important to me. Authenticity is being true to yourself.

10. What's some things that you spend the most time thinking about throughout the day?
How SHINee (a Korean boy band) actually led Jonghyun (one of their members) to his death and only Key was the nice one
How BTS is actually modern day sin
How the world is going to shit
How coronovirus is just a myth and what that means for the world's history
What clothes I should purchase next
MBTI
What I should study next
My college plans
Etc.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
idk how you got accused of being sarcastic btw. As someone who's sarcastic a lot to people I know irl, I didn't think you sounded like that at all. Just wanted to comment on that reading through your thread, because that comment by them really threw me.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You seem like you wish you were more of a J type to me, but I'm seeing too much of an openness to liking "new things" to see you actually being one.

I'm seeing Fi > Fe. Honestly, I think you display quite a bit of Fi. It seems like your own personal values are a big life driver for you imo.

I see a good amount of Si experiences in you too, along with some Ne.

I'd venture INFP for you from want I know about you so far. Hopefully the more I interact with you, the more I'll be able to offer. Remember to take everyone's opinions as just that though, an opinion.

Vendrah

Never-retiring Millenial
MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
This is all very interesting.

14 year-old me was way different from the me in my 20s. I discovered psychology and really tried to change myself.

I have low Si, I think, because I'm always looking stuff up. I even have a document to remember all my passwords. When it comes to foreign languages, I'm constantly looking up the same words over and over unless I focus. I'm a better writer than I am a speaker, and I enjoy language a lot. I love to write poetry and stories. I love all types of languages, and am advanced in Spanish. If I blow my money on anything and feel regret later (because I was taught to value cash), it's due to language material. But I don't feel too much regret, because I'm learning.

I think my immediate family are all intuitives and I might be the only sensor, which is why I get treated like crap; but that's also why I've learned their behavior more than an average sensor would.

My dad I think is an ENTJ, my mom INTJ, and my sister an INFJ. I might be the lone ESFP.

I remember my childhood (young, young childhood) self being very much like a quintessential EXXP, always running around and rolling in the grass and getting dirty. But as I grew older, I grew more shy and I started to blend in with everybody. My mom was constantly telling me I had to grow up and be like the other kids; so turn into a member of the masses, I definitely did. I thought everyone was this way, because that's how my mom raised me. If it seems like I have a lot of Ti, it's probably because I've developed myself in such a way so that I sound more eloquent and can express myself with words better since I love creating art. I don't like raw expression anymore unless I need a dose of inspiration. I also was exposed to reading and writing at a fairly early age and was advanced in those skills throughout grade school, according to my recollection.

I am told I scored very high on an IQ test as a youngin', but I can't remember being remarkable as a child. I was simply average.

It was only when I reached my teens that I realized that I was kind of stuck up about some abilities and worse in others, so I tried my best to become humble, eloquent, and well-educated for my own sole benefit.

Thank you for taking the time to type me, Vendrah. Ten years ago I wouldn't have thanked you, because I would've just assumed it was understood, but now I understand it's common courtesy to thank people for their deeds. So, that's what I do.

Well, sometimes I recommend people to get the MBTI child test, and it does work sometimes.
There are two lines: 1) Type changes from time to time and there is no "core" identity. 2) There is a core identity. In the latter, a MBTI child test can help if childhood was healthy enough.

We cant know if you are really on your shadow or not, thats kind of really uncertain. So, things needs to be taken with a grain of salt (I think thats the expression, I mean taken with caution). In case you are really on your shadow and you are getting better now, my advice would be to pay attention to where the flow of your preferences are taking you - what things you are slowly starting to not like, what things you are more becoming awaking or aware of. I would say that this flow points towards your personality and identity (this is really a hypothesis of mine rather than a certificated theory).

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Also, you seem like an introvert to me. I'm not seeing the extroversion.

awbro

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION]: Thank you for your input. I took the test over at Personality Page. I got INJ. I had my parents help me. It's probably the reverse and ENP. Or maybe Cupcake's theory of INP. :shrug:
[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION]: I'm sorry we got in a tiff. I wasn't even mad, not one bit.
[MENTION=40133]Cupcakemonster[/MENTION]: Don't worry, I'm taking everyone's opinions with a grain of salt (see, Vendrah, that's how you use the phrase lmao. I wanted to follow your lead!). Thanks for your help!

Vendrah

Never-retiring Millenial
MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION]: Thank you for your input. I took the test over at Personality Page. I got INJ. I had my parents help me. It's probably the reverse and ENP. Or maybe Cupcake's theory of INP. :shrug:

[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION]: I'm sorry we got in a tiff. I wasn't even mad, not one bit.

[MENTION=40133]Cupcakemonster[/MENTION]: Don't worry, I'm taking everyone's opinions with a grain of salt (see, Vendrah, that's how you use the phrase lmao. I wanted to follow your lead!). Thanks for your help!

I think you should had taken without the parents.
Yeah, this makes things more complicated. I would expect anything with EXXP.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

If someone's generally quieter & likes staying to themselves, doesn't talk to strangers much, & might feel somewhat uncomfortable in groups.. how do you get extrovert out of that? Lol

As an extrovert. Yes, it's easier to deeply get to know people one on one but I also love groups. I used to just talk & get to know random groups of people in my dorm room lounge. I was a learning ambassador at my last group & would train 5+ people for 10 hours a day for 2 days straight & it was my absolute favorite thing to do! I would joke & whatever else with people all day long while being with them & made it fun. I used to lead stretches at the start of shift in front of like 40 people at what we called stand up where we went over our board of goals & all that for the day. Everyone tells me I talk a lot. If I spend too much time alone I get way too depressed & in my head. I need interaction with people to feel good. I need to feed off of others.

awbro

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I took it with my parents because my memories of childhood are sparse. I'll take another one for you in a bit and let you know.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I took it with my parents because my memories of childhood are sparse. I'll take another one for you in a bit and let you know.

Why go by childhood? I suggest taking the 16 personality one & just going by what fits you right now today. I think it just clouds things up to go by well at 5 I was like this.. at 10 I seemed more.. then at 13.. at 16.. now in my 20s.. but I wish I was more..

I say whatever YOU think fits you more right now & just go with your gut on your answers. Nothing fits someone 100% of the time so if say you prefer reading a book to going to a party 75% of the time then answer that you rather read a book.

awbro

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
View attachment 22431
Here's a Sakinorva function test I took. I took one two weeks ago and got INTP. Now I'm getting these.

Vendrah

Never-retiring Millenial
MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
View attachment 22431
Here's a Sakinorva function test I took. I took one two weeks ago and got INTP. Now I'm getting these.

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Only me cant see attachments of any kind here?
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] - I cant see attachments!!

If someone's generally quieter & likes staying to themselves, doesn't talk to strangers much, & might feel somewhat uncomfortable in groups.. how do you get extrovert out of that? Lol

I wish it was/were that easy. But there are cases where things are more complicated, and awbro is such a case.

Its ok.
Childhood one helps lots of times, not always although.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION] could you explain your reasoning on why that wouldn't be the case?

awbro

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION]:

I got ENFP for a holistic result.