• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type an internet troll

blisterectome

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
My actual results:

Socionics:
ILE-Ti

Enneagram:
4w5 sp
(I put it as being an INTP 8w7 ESE-Se just for shits and giggles basically)

16 Personalities:
INTJ

Truity enneagram:
5w4

Truity:
INTP

Cognitive Functions:
Ne-Ni-Ti-Fi-Se-Fe-Te-Si

My cat:
Enneagram 2, ESTP

My dad:
INTP 5w4

My mum:
INTJ 5w4

My neighbour:
ISFP 4w3

My uncle:
ISTP 9w8

My grandma:
ENFP 6w7

I daydream a lot, not much gets done because I'm too busy trying to figure out what's real or not than to focus on what is directly in front of me. I focus on what is ahead of me, what could be and how it all links together. So ultimately, it would take me longer than most people to figure out what is in front of me. Even when I notice said object, it could be something else. I then objectify myself based on past experiences, where I will start to feel like someone else. I don't talk to anyone else other than the people listed above and sometimes the people in the classes I take, where I may engage in political debates. Most of the time I want to be proven wrong so that I can learn something new. Engaging with the theory brings my knowledge to reality, which is something that I struggle with as someone who is naturally distant and aloof from the rest of the world. I don't like talking about emotions that much as it feels embarrassing and yuck to base an argument around simply just feeling as though it is the right thing to do. I feel as though this fallacy is corrected by the amount of women making more money than doctors on OnlyFans!

I leave things until the last minute, then try to rush several concepts at once. I often miss out details in my essays in favour of 'the larger picture'. An example of my late night masquerades is that it is 2:10AM, I stayed up to study for my exams and instead came onto here. I still get good grades, but only because the subjects are more 'big picture'. My logic is not as narrow as my cognitive functions imply, I can adjust it to fit multiple concepts and theories at once. In times of crisis I may be better suited to adapt these chaotic theories into a different combination of ideas to suit the needs of the situation. If not, then I escape into a daydream where life isn't fair and nothing ever works out right. I can be very self-defeatist in my neuroticism. I'd rather paint pictures of what I could do, brush myself up to look like a champion, than to do what I do when I need to do it. Real world pleasures: sex, drugs, dating even, never appealed to me because I was so far removed by my thoughts. I can be quite logical, but look depressive. I can then become manic once I answer my own questions, my love of learning means I am in a never-ending debate with myself where I seek to find answers behind the reality that I see and to link everything together like an essay, which requires me to constantly reassure myself that what I am seeing is real. I need to seek that reassurance from other people, therefore I may become a parasitic nuisance; a troll.

blisterectome

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I adapt my logic from person to person. I never fully reveal my true-self to anyone and everyone I have spoken to has a different interpretation of what I want. I don't intend to hide my motives from anyone, the logic adapts subconsciously where I start to argue from their perspective. My personality can easily emulate the last person I have spoken to, or it can turn into an identity on its own where I begin to feel like this reflection of the inner-self that I could be.

Tennessee Jed

MBTI Type
INFP
My actual results:

Socionics:
ILE-Ti

Enneagram:
4w5 sp
(I put it as being an INTP 8w7 ESE-Se just for shits and giggles basically)

16 Personalities:
INTJ

Truity enneagram:
5w4

Truity:
INTP

Cognitive Functions:
Ne-Ni-Ti-Fi-Se-Fe-Te-Si

My cat:
Enneagram 2, ESTP

My dad:
INTP 5w4

My mum:
INTJ 5w4

My neighbour:
ISFP 4w3

My uncle:
ISTP 9w8

My grandma:
ENFP 6w7

I daydream a lot, not much gets done because I'm too busy trying to figure out what's real or not than to focus on what is directly in front of me. I focus on what is ahead of me, what could be and how it all links together. So ultimately, it would take me longer than most people to figure out what is in front of me. Even when I notice said object, it could be something else. I then objectify myself based on past experiences, where I will start to feel like someone else. I don't talk to anyone else other than the people listed above and sometimes the people in the classes I take, where I may engage in political debates. Most of the time I want to be proven wrong so that I can learn something new. Engaging with the theory brings my knowledge to reality, which is something that I struggle with as someone who is naturally distant and aloof from the rest of the world. I don't like talking about emotions that much as it feels embarrassing and yuck to base an argument around simply just feeling as though it is the right thing to do. I feel as though this fallacy is corrected by the amount of women making more money than doctors on OnlyFans!

I leave things until the last minute, then try to rush several concepts at once. I often miss out details in my essays in favour of 'the larger picture'. An example of my late night masquerades is that it is 2:10AM, I stayed up to study for my exams and instead came onto here. I still get good grades, but only because the subjects are more 'big picture'. My logic is not as narrow as my cognitive functions imply, I can adjust it to fit multiple concepts and theories at once. In times of crisis I may be better suited to adapt these chaotic theories into a different combination of ideas to suit the needs of the situation. If not, then I escape into a daydream where life isn't fair and nothing ever works out right. I can be very self-defeatist in my neuroticism. I'd rather paint pictures of what I could do, brush myself up to look like a champion, than to do what I do when I need to do it. Real world pleasures: sex, drugs, dating even, never appealed to me because I was so far removed by my thoughts. I can be quite logical, but look depressive. I can then become manic once I answer my own questions, my love of learning means I am in a never-ending debate with myself where I seek to find answers behind the reality that I see and to link everything together like an essay, which requires me to constantly reassure myself that what I am seeing is real. I need to seek that reassurance from other people, therefore I may become a parasitic nuisance; a troll.

I almost never do these "guess my type" threads. Because any personality trait described in isolation can have multiple interpretations depending on context (which is often missing in these threads). But in your case I'm reading a pretty solid picture of Ne-Dom, probably ENTP. So what the hell, I'll dive in. Bolded material is taken from your posts.

But before I start, one comment: I don't do enneagram or socionics, so I'm not getting or offering any input based on those things.

Cognitive Functions:
Ne-Ni-Ti-Fi-Se-Fe-Te-Si

With Ne in first place and Si in last place, this is a very strong indicator of Ne-Dom. And the order of all the rest of the functions is more or less in accordance as well. And then you clearly seem to favor logic over feelings in the rest of your description, so you seem to come in as a pretty strong ENTP.

I'm too busy trying to figure out what's real or not than to focus on what is directly in front of me.

This is a general N-user trait. N-users float above the world in order to see the big picture. IOW, they are the opposite of S-users, who get close up to the world and focus on the details.

...how it all links together.

This is a general N trait: Big-picture view = juxtaposing multiple elements and finding connections. Or to put it another way: N is about association, whereas S is about differentiation: N is about putting things together and seeing the big picture, whereas S is about taking things apart and spotting the differences in the details.

I then objectify myself based on past experiences, where I will start to feel like someone else.

This is Extraversion: This is pretty much the definition of extraversion. Extraverts focus on the "object" (the thing in the outer world), whereas Introverts focus on the "subject" (themselves and their internal world). To put it another way: Extraverts move outward toward external things (the object) and merge with them; whereas Introverts pull external things inwardly and incorporate those external things within themselves (themselves = the subject).

Most of the time I want to be proven wrong so that I can learn something new.

This is Extraversion: Merging with the external "object." You don't have much regard for the opinions and ideas that you already have inside you; it's old and stale to you. So you look outward for something fresh and novel to latch onto. It's another way of saying that you value the outer-world "object" over the internal "subject."

...naturally distant and aloof from the rest of the world

See my comment above about how N-users float above the world to obtain the big picture.

I don't like talking about emotions that much as it feels embarrassing and yuck to base an argument around simply just feeling.

This could be Auxiliary Ti, IOW a demonstration that you are ENTP rather than ENFP. It could also be Ne-Dom Extraversion: Lack of connection with the "subject" (your own feelings). In fact, it's probably both these things.

I leave things until the last minute, then try to rush several concepts at once.

This is a general N trait: Big-picture view = juxtaposing multiple elements and finding connections. "Rushing several concepts at once" seems to indicate an N-style of doing things (and most likely Ne).

I often miss out details in my essays in favour of 'the larger picture'... I still get good grades, but only because the subjects are more 'big picture'... I can adjust it to fit multiple concepts and theories at once... In times of crisis I may be better suited to adapt these chaotic theories into a different combination of ideas to suit the needs of the situation.

Typical Ne "big picture" focus and lack of attention to S details.

If not, then I escape into a daydream where life isn't fair and nothing ever works out right. I can be very self-defeatist in my neuroticism.

This is a strong Ne-Dom giveaway. Ne-Doms can be depressive. They are fascinated by the external world (the "object"), but they can become overwhelmed by it. Under stress, they can feel that the world is oppressive, leaning down on them, about to collapse on top of them. I've seen it defined by the term "weltschmerz." Look up that term in Wikipedia. I'm of the opinion that many of the writers of world-level horror stories and gothic/romantic/decadent literature are Ne-Doms. Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weltschmerz

Real world pleasures: sex, drugs, dating even, never appealed to me because I was so far removed by my thoughts.

N-users float above the world, so they may choose to avoid the temptations of hedonism. IOW, they may avoid the pleasures of the flesh insofar as hedonism seems "too Se" to them, and they disdain Sensor inputs. Of course, on the other hand, Ne-Doms can go in the reverse direction and get into hedonism under the heading of fascination with the "object" and Ne-Dom decadence ("weltschmerz"). So it's not a hard and fast rule either way.

I can be quite logical, but look depressive.

See above about depressive "weltschmerz."

I am in a never-ending debate with myself where I seek to find answers behind the reality that I see and to link everything together like an essay

This is a general N trait: Big-picture view = juxtaposing multiple elements and finding connections. And so on.

The troll theme
I need to seek that reassurance from other people, therefore I may become a parasitic nuisance; a troll.
[...]
I adapt my logic from person to person. I never fully reveal my true-self to anyone and everyone I have spoken to has a different interpretation of what I want. I don't intend to hide my motives from anyone, the logic adapts subconsciously where I start to argue from their perspective. My personality can easily emulate the last person I have spoken to, or it can turn into an identity on its own where I begin to feel like this reflection of the inner-self that I could be.

I tend to read this all as one theme: You extravert to the point that you seize upon the ideas, thoughts, and perspectives of others and "mirror" them. Sometimes you mirror them as alternate identities for yourself, and sometimes you mirror them as trolling.

At its most basic, this is prime Extraversion: As described above, you focus on the "object" (outer world, other person) and move outward to merge with it. In fact you merge with it to the point that you cease to have an identity of your own; as part of "mirroring" the other person, you happily assume the identity of the other person as a lark, as fun. (Introverts would find that very difficult to do.)

To go a step further: Your willingness to "mirror" and merge with others to this extent shows a certain amount of disdain for the "subject": your own internal ideas, thoughts, and perspectives. I mentioned this once before when I said "You don't have much regard for the opinions and ideas that you already have inside you; that material is old and stale to you."

I don't point any of this out to insult you in any way. This movement out toward the "object" (and disdain for the "subject") is actually rather common among Extraverts. It's what distinguishes Extraverts from Introverts. :)

But when taken to the extreme, it can become a "prison" of sorts. When Extraverts become extreme in their orientation, they become alienated from the "subject" (their internal ideas, thoughts, and perspectives), and Extraverts can spend their lives chasing around trying to find novelty and identity in the outer world (the object). Hence your identification with the theme of "the troll": You're probably not connecting with your inner world, so you end up having to chase around in the outer world to get a sense of identity and anchor. But since you have to get it from other people, you end up having to play the clown with them to keep them entertained and engaged. It becomes a bit of a prison. It can turn into "weltschmerz," or even worse things.

Again, I'm not putting you down or diagnosing you. In a way, this is just the mechanics of normal Extraversion. But you yourself brought up the theme of the troll; and Extraversion can be taken to the extreme. So I figured I would point out the extremes of extraversion: How it becomes a "prison" of sorts. (Similarly, Introversion can become a "prison" when taken to extremes.)

Anyway, that's my two cents. I'm not a shrink, I'm just an amateur. So take what you like and disregard the rest. Also, feel free to reply (or not) as to which of my comments seem to be hitting or missing the mark.

Last edited:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

That's interesting. With me, I don't think I adapt my logic; I stay fairly consistent, but I am open to revising things if I have a new understanding.