• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tri type,.. I have a question that has been on my mind for over a decade. Can you help?

KitchenFly

For over a decade I have wondered to my self tri type has three parts I get that one part comes from each of the three triads. That's fine I get that but how are they used and for what part of our focus do they serve. I am a,. 9w1 , 5w6 , 4w5

9w1 seems to be my focus of attention in general. Maybe my Law of one my inner unity the circle that binds all nine energies as one?

5w6 maybe linked to my passion what moves me excites me to wonder about. My inner law of three?

4w5 maybe something to do with my resilience my mojo my defense my defiance my shadow my innocence at its best. Maybe my inner law of seven?

It is the one area of the enneagram that I have not nutted out. I always thought one day it would fall into place the answers would become visible with in minds eye but no.

So dose anyone understand this tier of the Tri type structure?

I kind of stopped the work of building knowledge of the structures of the living enneagram once I learned the basics of tri type and moved onto other things. But never worked though the last question I had. Are there three Drives, three motivations, three motives. Or one of each. What is going on?

Last edited: