• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Submitted for your consideration...

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Watching drama on breadtube videos reminds me that there is a mirror dichotomy that goes on with people. The left and the right by and large are a mirror gag playing out like a stalemate chess game where the vast amount of players dont understand they're even playing a game let alone actual peices on a board they're "educated" to believe is something two dimension they take out of a box and put back in when they're done. Or delude them to believe is something four dimensional that they can only be peripherally aware of but beyond their comprehension as it passes briefly before their gaze. But it's not. It's three dimensional taking place in our space and time and not beyond our capacity to interact with in any meaningful way...but we're so easily distracted. We're all mad here. All so that we can all pretend that we could never would never fall victim to the same kinds of destructive culture war propaganda that our "enemies on the other side" do...and yet here we are...

The mirror may be shattered, but it still is a mirror...albeit one we look through darkly.

Will we be deceived by the gag or will we recognize where we all are. Behold literal fascism stands at the door knocking while the world burns down around us...will we all be so distracted with childhood games and deceived into opening the door when we think we're closing it, to put it another way: have we learned nothing?
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." -Groucho Marx

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Yeah, we're about to see what lessons people have learned...if anything... Interesting times in which we must live.

This sort of thing is evident sign that a country is getting unstable. Since the rules and logic would be that people would reject this type of candidate and that would solve the problem. However here you have so many elements that just go in the opposite direction. This kinda reminds me of one of my local races. Everyone was wondering if one centrist will win because that would be quite a change. However then they found him some very damming but quite old tapes. So the media made a big story about this and claimed that now he doesn't have a chance and that the game is over. What evidently backfired since media behaving like this triggered many people. As a matter of fact those tapes gave uninterested far right the hint that this is perhaps their guy, what is probably what carried him over the finish line. Therefore as the old saying says "there is no such a thing as bad publicity". Just imagine the amount and type of headlines that will go in parallel between trials and the campaign. "The last true president of USA on trial as he is trying to keep country together". You can really make a strong campaign with these cards in hand.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
This sort of thing is evident sign that a country is getting unstable. Since the rules and logic would be that people would reject this type of candidate and that would solve the problem. However here you have so many elements that just go in the opposite direction. This kinda reminds me of one of my local races. Everyone was wondering if one centrist will win because that would be quite a change. However then they found him some very damming but quite old tapes. So the media made a big story about this and claimed that now he doesn't have a chance and that the game is over. What evidently backfired since media behaving like this triggered many people. As a matter of fact those tapes gave uninterested far right the hint that this is perhaps their guy, what is probably what carried him over the finish line. Therefore as the old saying says "there is no such a thing as bad publicity". Just imagine the amount and type of headlines that will go in parallel between trials and the campaign. "The last true president of USA on trial as he is trying to keep country together". You can really make a strong campaign with these cards in hand.

Since the thread says "Submitted for your consideration" I will do just that.
In other words it is kinda funny I said the quoted part and then youtube has thrown me what is basically the perfect example of how that is going to look like. Plus the comments are also kinda telling.

To be honest I sometimes click on Republican videos out of curiosity to see what those people are thinking and what are the talking points. What kinda gives you much better perspective on the full picture and where the things are probably going. However the things is that these kinds of talking points and events land pretty well on the whole "Stop the steal" saga. Since this is opening doubts if the whole system is truly fair and that is massive campaign talking point. Because that is the foundation and everything else are just pieces on top of that. Therefore if you manage to bring this into the race in a big way that is massive. Plus we have to consider the fact that whoever takes the Republican nomination only has to do one point better in Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin than the 2020 results. That is all they need in the new map to take the big chair. While in the house they just have to defend and in the Senate they just have to defend red states and pick up Montana, Ohio or West Virginia. What altogether quickly leads into red trifecta even with the most minimal nudges. What will surely happen if they manage to fire up people with stories like this. Since this is simply God given for massive 24/7 publicity, especially since that campaign/trial dynamic would be something completely new for the whole country. This is simply a whole new level of reality TV. Therefore as I said the red side doesn't really have that bad cards in their hands. What is because playing the "proud martyr" card on the whole new level in front of the poor, alienated, depressed and not so educated has quite decent chance that it lands well. Even in some places where usual talking points don't. We will see, but this is going to be a show no matter how the story ends. In other words if you elect a showman you will get a show. I am afraid that it is simple as that.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Since the thread says "Submitted for your consideration" I will do just that.
In other words it is kinda funny I said the quoted part and then youtube has thrown me what is basically the perfect example of how that is going to look like. Plus the comments are also kinda telling.

To be honest I sometimes click on Republican videos out of curiosity to see what those people are thinking and what are the talking points. What kinda gives you much better perspective on the full picture and where the things are probably going. However the things is that these kinds of talking points and events land pretty well on the whole "Stop the steal" saga. Since this is opening doubts if the whole system is truly fair and that is massive campaign talking point. Because that is the foundation and everything else are just pieces on top of that. Therefore if you manage to bring this into the race in a big way that is massive. Plus we have to consider the fact that whoever takes the Republican nomination only has to do one point better in Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin than the 2020 results. That is all they need in the new map to take the big chair. While in the house they just have to defend and in the Senate they just have to defend red states and pick up Montana, Ohio or West Virginia. What altogether quickly leads into red trifecta even with the most minimal nudges. What will surely happen if they manage to fire up people with stories like this. Since this is simply God given for massive 24/7 publicity, especially since that campaign/trial dynamic would be something completely new for the whole country. This is simply a whole new level of reality TV. Therefore as I said the red side doesn't really have that bad cards in their hands. What is because playing the "proud martyr" card on the whole new level in front of the poor, alienated, depressed and not so educated has quite decent chance that it lands well. Even in some places where usual talking points don't. We will see, but this is going to be a show no matter how the story ends. In other words if you elect a showman you will get a show. I am afraid that it is simple as that.
Yeah for sure thanks for sharing all of this. Watching all the sides how they talk to each other, and the other side, it certainly highlights some interesting dynamics going on.

America is culturally conditioned to not only love an underdog, but identify as one. Because underdogs win in the end no matter how much the perception of loser hangs upon their lives and stares at them in the mirror every day. This is America...and as long as you keep playing the game...one day you'll win big, get the fortune, get the hot partner, get the approval of all the people who didn't know you existed before you got your movie moment. Like the Blue Fairy never said: If you can remain in your lane, be keep your head down, and act selfish, then one day you too can be a real boy...or married to a rich one....