• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Squid Game Character Types

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My reflections on some of the Squid Game character types (this time posted in the correct area of the forum)

Gi-hun/No. 456: ESFP 7w6 > 2w3 > 9w1 so/sx
Cho Sang-woo/No. 218: ENTJ 3w4 > 5w6 > 8w9 sp/so
Ali Abdul/No. 199: ISFJ 6w5 > 2w1 > 9w1 sp/so
Kang Sae-byeok/No. 067: ISTP 6w5 > 8w9 > 4w5 sp/sx
Jang Deok-su/No. 101: ESTP 8w7 > 3w4 > 6w7 so/sp
Han Mi-nyeo/No. 212: ESFP 6w7 > 2w3 > 8w7 sx/so
Front Man: ISTJ 6w5 > 1w9 > 3w4 sp/so
Hwang Jun-ho: ISTP 5w6 > 1w9 > ? sp/sx

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I feel like Ali had a bit more of an optimistic outlook (which is what ultimately led to his downfall) that might be more characteristic of a 6w7 than a 6w5. Other than that, I think these typings look good! What do you think about Ji-yeong?

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel like Ali had a bit more of an optimistic outlook (which is what ultimately led to his downfall) that might be more characteristic of a 6w7 than a 6w5. Other than that, I think these typings look good! What do you think about Ji-yeong?

I actually think you're right about 6w7, I think his more reserved nature led me towards 6w5. But, his MO and behavioral strategies definitely seems more w7 in retrospect.

As for Ji-yeong, very short screen time, but definitely an ExTP 7w8 sx/sp. I've seen users on PDB type her as ENTP based on
, but given the duress of the situation, I'm not sure how much stock I can put into that.

Last edited:

misanthropex6

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
8w7
Cho Sang-Woo ENTJ sp 3w4
Kang Sae-byeok ISTP sx 6w5
Ali Abdul ISFP sx 9w1
Seong Gi-Hun ESFJ so 9w1
Oh Il Nam ENFJ so 2w3
Jang Deok Su ESTP sx 8w7