• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Roast the two or three people before you

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Do a harsh comedy routine on the few people before you. The target material might be what they've done, what type they are, your choice. Make them seem riduculous. Do your best. Alternately, you have to roast the people before you, but the other people you roast can be from somewhere else.

I have no-one before me so let me try something.

That joe biden guy really turns around the race issue because he dindu nothing. So for the first time we have a white dindu and so nicely we can't actually blame him for nothing.

That tiger guy in here is sure everyone's pappa. Don't you think he's watched a few too many times where you've been and how much we drank? Eww dad, you gotta give us some space.

Were you the one with the portrait of that uber star trek character? You did have some witty lines. Maybe you went away the same way your character depleted their wits and their content in the series. Maybe you just ran out of screenwriters to write for you.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Unit of population - that’s a few million sperm that should have been left on a jizz rag. Is that your mother in your pfp? That space was better left unfilled, if you know what I mean.

Hey everybody, look - this fool’s been wasting their time here since 2007!