• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type me , mbti enneagram socionics or anything else

hayashi

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

MBTI:

ENFP , INFP :
ENFP due to an involuntary, unconscious escape from repeating bad experiences, or ending the things I started
INFP : because I seemed to my friends like a calm ENFP with a good memory and bad ability to organize si>te
I didn't consider them because I don't think I'm good that much with intention

ESFJ : just due to good attention to the environment and strong long-term memory ، I didn't consider it because : it's silly to consider it just for that reason , no commitment in duties and daily routine , sometimes prone to forgetfulness regardless of the strength of long term memory ,
No interest in family values (maybe because I was raised on individual values)

INFJ : it was a recommendation from a member here , thanks him

Instinctual variant :
In my childhood I was a pure sx dom
But now I would say sp/so or something like that?

Enneagram :

Any enneagram except 8 but maybe 4 or 9 ?

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

Good question , I want to live my life in a satisfying way , do everything I want and try many things
I want to leave a trace on this world, even if it is a small trace, although I don't know what it will look like or how I will make it
Until the day I find it , I'll keep all doors open to any possibility
On my way, I help others with their desires too but not always

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

The most is envy and pride

When I see people with something I desire, a small feeling of envy creeps into my heart, but I remove it because there is a moral compass coming from the religion which I believe, and because I see no benefit in it.
Also I pride myself a little on what I have sometimes

I can also say gluttony since I'm lazier than others, due to my running away from commitment at work until I finish it, and this makes me less productive than others

Apart from the seven deadly sins, I have a small problem with jealousy, I always want to be a reference to the people close to me and my small group , helping them solve their problems, so if someone suggested something better than what I suggested, and the others did it I will be jealous and angry of this person even though this is not likely to last long

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to

I can say there is a difference between "people I like" and "people I'm attracted to."
I know instinctively who am I attracted to
I like people who has a sense of humour , people who dedicate part of their time to reading, and talented people

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

Well , that's hard to answer

I don't know their characters very well to describe them

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

Nobody, but there are people who see me as manipulative in my behavior, although they didn't tell me that outright, but I can see it in their eyes ( and maybe because that's true ? I don't know )

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

The ability to take beautiful, flawless selfies

6) Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger

It comes on suddenly when I'm arguing with others, in the form of raising my voice so it looks like a verbal attack

It also comes when I fail to do something too many times, when I wait for something for a long time or endure listening to other people's negative feelings for a long time, especially if they are expressed disgustingly

b) Shame

Feeling ashamed of the past, of embarrassing situations that happened to me, of an old incident that I didn't know how to properly react to

c) Fear

Fear of negative experiences, I don't remember anything else

d) Love/passion

I do not know

e) Conflict

I conflict with my sister sometimes for her lack of discipline (even though I'm not disciplined either)

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

Family problems changed me from a boisterous, fun-seeking, aggressive, explorer kid to a sad, quiet, silent, shy child, unable to communicate with others, although I could communicate later but I did not get rid of the rest (I replace calm with enthusiasm sometimes when I'm out with my friends )

8) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

I just focus on getting to know him, maybe getting an impression of his personality

9) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

I haven't found an answer to how I feel about humanity, but I generally think of people in my community ، I feel love for them and curious to hear their stories

As human beings, we have trouble with racial discrimination and mistrust of each other
At first glance, this may seem wrong, especially with so much talk about human rights, but in times of war, you can see the amount of racial discrimination and hatred hiding in the hearts of many people .

10) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Hiking, drawing funny looking cartoon characters, eating outside , typology, surfing the internet, reading about strange phenomena

I would like to try theater and martial arts soon

13) How do you usually “hang out†with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

All my friends are busy these days, so we can't go out, but this is temporary and not for a long time, we usually visit each other's houses (I am often the person who visits because my house is far away, and I am more keen to maintain friendship ties )
However , I don't mind going outside with those who are closer to me

There is no preference between starting with others or others starting with me, but sometimes I get shy and confused and can't get close to people

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

Everyone will say actions, and so am I, There is no reason

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

To be immortal, I do not wish to lose my passion or senses or to be poor, and though I may wish to lose my memory, especially bad events, I do not wish to forget the good memories, immortality is the best in this case

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

Poor and gloomy person, selfish and greedy person

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

Obsession was my other name when I was a kid
I was obsessed with things to a horrible degree, but with time and because of the problems that happened to me I learned to stay away a little from obsession especially with people , I am still obsessed with some things, but not like in the past

Usually I merge with both,
With others' because I like to be close to the people who catch my attention , so I care about their interests and ask them about them even if I didn't care inside
With mine because it's somehow a way to run away from my reality , I usually care about it more than everyday affairs, even if they are important

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

Messy in a non-messy style, but I'm far from organized

Simple plans " today I'm going to do these things " , I'm usually not too assertive when it comes to making decisions unless I started something

Inside the house I am not very flexible, so any kind of surprises are not welcome in any way, but outside I will be ready for anything and change my plans at once without hesitation

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

Comfort is that no one is intrusive and consumes your private time, especially if his requests are annoying, or he starts throwing his worries and sorrows on you in a disgusting and excessive manner (I don't mind discussing feelings and sorrows, but the excessive way of expression is disgusting)

I make it by sitting down and eating

hayashi

A small edit :

I don't think I'm sp/so
any instinctual variant is possible

I was typed as EIE or IEI in Socionics

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
For enneagram tritype I would guess 146

Anger at self, shame of self, afraid of general things.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My guess at reading this is there's a lot of 6. 649 (maaaaybe or 629,) or some other combo of those. Perhaps so/sp.

hayashi

My guess at reading this is there's a lot of 6. 649 (maaaaybe or 629,) or some other combo of those. Perhaps so/sp.

Thank you
I read about 6 in general and although I sometimes cling to anxiety ( but not always, I know people who are much more anxious than me and I always work to reassure them) , there were things I could not recognize such as discipline, commitment (especially when it comes to tradition) and doing duty, strong loyalty, and heading towards others for security

As far as I remember, what I releated to was distrust of others, and thinking about worst-case scenarios when anxious

So is there any other enneagram that is possible as a core?

I'm not surprised about So/Sp , I see them everywhere around
Although I don't feel like I'm the 'social person stereotype ' that So/Sp are

Last edited:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Enneagram
Thank you
I read about 6 in general and although I sometimes cling to anxiety ( but not always, I know people who are much more anxious than me and I always work to reassure them) , there were things I could not recognize such as discipline, commitment (especially when it comes to tradition) and doing duty, strong loyalty, and heading towards others for security

As far as I remember, what I releated to was distrust of others, and thinking about worst-case scenarios when anxious

So is there any other enneagram that is possible as a core?

I'm not surprised about So/Sp , I see them everywhere around
Although I don't feel like I'm the 'social person stereotype ' that So/Sp are
That stuff about 6 sounds very Si.

Do keep in mind that the majority of stereotypes about the enneagram types are wrong.

Stick to looking at fear/anger/shame and whether they are internalised/externalised/generalised. (imo)