• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type me in socionics+ Enneagram please ( only answers )

halaface

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
a)
About me:
18 years old
Syria , in one of the most open minded regions in the country
Religious beliefs but I don't think it will affect that much though ( only in the the Seven Deadly Sins Section )

b) I don't consider any type in particular , I'm open to any possibility

2) My purposes in life are having fun , Success and Independence , helping society by volunteering and joining social organizations in my spare time

3) I would say gluttony is the most of the seven deadly sins I releate to especially when it comes to biscuits & sweets
Sloth ( Neglecting daily duties , not being lazy and immobile the whole day ) exists a little but not when there is a big goal to achieve
Envy is the least , i rarely envy and if I do , I will restrain this feeling and wish the other and me well + I try to make up for what I wish by having something that makes me forget my envy

4) My relationship with:

a) The type of people you are drawn to

Any type that I feel attracted to involuntarily

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

Any type too

c) The type of people you are repulsed by
I don't know and I don't care

5) I admire in people two things that I can't do myself:
1- Being funny and joke around people ( I can do it sometime but for a small period of time and it sometime hurts others )
2- predict the long-term effects of events , I can do that for a short period of time - ex: two hours , few days , one week - but for three months/years? Naaah , I noticed that after speaking with my dad ( he has that ability )

6) a) Anger

It exists , but not that much
If I'm angry because of a big unpleasant event , I will stay angry for one or two days
If the unpleasant event is small , I will be angry but I will forget it easily

b) Shame

It also exists , especially if I failed in a big something then remembered the past's failure ( although I don't look at the past that much though )

c) Fear

Hmmmm , it's hard to recognize my fears

d) Love/passion

I have both
Passion when I work for a big goal and see my advancing and my way to reach the goal , and when communicating with my best friends

Love for humanity , for people, for my country , etc
Although I don't understand why I have this love , I just know it's love

e) Conflict

I'm the - conflict now, seek peace and harmony later - person if that makes sense
Although most of my conflicts with others are verbal not physical, I don't mind physical conflict for a short period of time

7) In the past I had problems with making friends with others in a very chaotic environment forced on me..
Usually I don't have a lot of struggling in making new friends , but my old school and environment weren't comfortable for me ( Very quiet , without any human crowding, nothing entertaining - no big malls or parks or events etc - , a lot of chaos beyond my ability to bear, a little far from the city center and there are difficulties in transportation due to lack of transportation )
Like ... For god's sake what am I doing here ?
As a result , I couldn't study as I used to do in the past, I became very lazy, I became very withdrawn from the outside world, depressed and anti-social
Fortunately I skipped all this after moving to another school

8) b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

A software engineer , in particular : responsible for the systems and computers department in a company, especially if it contains movement between different departments because I cannot sit for a long time in the same place
I want to sit and work on computer too , but not for a long time
My first interest in computers was when I was 5 or 6 years old , I used to watch my dad working and playing on it
I've had the opportunity to use a computer and explore it since that age, whether at home, in kindergarten or at my mom's work desk ... Back to this days it was the first time I I put a password for the account without anyone's help because I was curious and explored the operating system alone

9) When meeting a new person I don't focus on something , maybe what he says in our small talk
I judge him after that, but my judgment is not permanent and is able to change and does not prevent me from continuing to work with him

10) love humanity so much ,
The biggest problem is inhumanity

I am not against capitalism, or any other system , but I see that humanity today is losing its humanity
Drowning in trivial problems and ignoring other problems that negatively affect the lives of people and children, especially in very poor places
It's okay to focus on your own benefit , I do this too but please make sure you leave a piece of the cake for others who need it
There are other problems like pollution, environmental degradation, population decline, water pollution, but I'm not worried about them too much so I will stop here

11) some of my hobbies and interests include :
Technology and photoshop , programming ( I don't know how to do it now but I'm gonna learn it in college ) , meeting new people and walking in crowd and natural places , learning languages , Investment and small and medium enterprises , reading ( a little ) , Volunteering in community development organizations , reading webtoons , listening to music

13) I don't have lots of friends in my surroundings, I have a good number of acquaintances and classmates whom I chat with at school, but It's no more than that , I also have one friend who is very introverted so I can't go with her often, my friends from middle school and elementary school I don't talk to most of them because we don't have much in common anymore even though I've tried to reconnect with them But I felt that mutual passion was missing and their responses are cold so I stopped calling them
But in general , I don't mind go with friends outside , I prefer to be with one or two friends or maybe with a four/five-members group
I'm usually the one who initiates with others but sometimes I love being invited instead
I don't mind being alone too
I don't have a specific activity or place to go or do , maybe the park, the sea, the cafe, or even the cinema, I'm ready for anything

14) Ralistic-not exaggerated words is more important , I understand that not everyone is a person of action, but I will not stand nonsense useless and empty promises .

15) Being mortal In the first degree, losing memories in the second degree

Being immortal forever is interesting , I can see how everything around me changes by time but it contains torment if my life is boring and empty
Losing memories is good especially that I'm a -everyday is a new day-girl
But it won't be good if i became Not thankful to others because I forgot them

16) Nothing , maybe I avoid being a stringy, selfish and inhumane person
I can be a villian , but not stingy / selfish and inhumane .. please no

17) Nither merging with others nor my interests , never gonna lie I want to be socially accepted and loved , but not at the expense of my Intellectual independence and beliefs independence
My interests are changeable , so why merging with it anyway?

18) Messy , but I seek some kind of organising in my life
Changeable plans depending on the change of external data , but not to the point where I can't comprehend and go along with

19) Cmfort is something you do when you are relaxed
I create it by making a very small-variable details routine
When I get bored, I change it
I create it by delicious candies and fruits with surfing net, chatting with my friends and reading webtoons
I relax especially if I don't have a big goal to achieve

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So/sp seems most likely, there's a ton of focus on soc issues in your answers. 3 (6 or 7) (9 or 1) for tritype is my best guess.

halaface

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So/sp seems most likely, there's a ton of focus on soc issues in your answers. 3 (6 or 7) (9 or 1) for tritype is my best guess.
Thank you a lot
But for so/sp I think it's a little bit strange?
I focus on social issues in my spare time , not the whole time and I'm more pragmatic than the idealistic so/sp

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you a lot
But for so/sp I think it's a little bit strange?
I focus on social issues in my spare time , not the whole time and I'm more pragmatic than the idealistic so/sp
sp/so wouldn't seem odd to me, it just seemed like there was more focus in your answers on so, but you know you best. :)

halaface

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
sp/so wouldn't seem odd to me, it just seemed like there was more focus in your answers on so, but you know you best. :)
Ok but why so/sp not so/sx?

Btw did I bother you with my reply?
I know it's strange but this emoji 🙂 in my culture is used to express annoyance or feeling provoked by something

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok but why so/sp not so/sx?

Btw did I bother you with my reply?
I know it's strange but this emoji 🙂 in my culture is used to express annoyance or feeling provoked by something
I saw very little in the way of sx focus in your answers (not having a strong connection to what attracts and repulses you, a distaste for the idea of merging), and there's a decent amount of sp focus (for instance, the environment being important to you, a focus, such as when you were at the school with the poor environment). There's a lot of focus on social issues, relationships, communication, etc, so so is definitely not your last instinct, based on your answers.

And no, your reply didn't bother me at all!

halaface

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I saw very little in the way of sx focus in your answers (not having a strong connection to what attracts and repulses you, a distaste for the idea of merging), and there's a decent amount of sp focus (for instance, the environment being important to you, a focus, such as when you were at the school with the poor environment). There's a lot of focus on social issues, relationships, communication, etc, so so is definitely not your last instinct, based on your answers.

And no, your reply didn't bother me at all!

Thank you a lot
I will take your notes into consideration
But actually I didn't expect being a sx blindspot since I have a circle of close best friends who I have a very strong connection with and derive density from
I can say it depends on my involuntary feeling of attraction between me and the person I'm talking to/looking at
In the case of my old friends, their cold short responses were enough to make me feel unattractive so I broke off
But yeah my interests are changeable so I don't focus on them that much

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you a lot
I will take your notes into consideration
But actually I didn't expect being a sx blindspot since I have a circle of close best friends who I have a very strong connection with and derive density from
I can say it depends on my involuntary feeling of attraction between me and the person I'm talking to/looking at
In the case of my old friends, their cold short responses were enough to make me feel unattractive so I broke off
But yeah my interests are changeable so I don't focus on them that much
Connection and friendship are so.

Here's a good summary of the instincts: https://www.typologycentral.com/threads/instinctual-zones.106991/

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Socionics:

Some type of S, probably SF. You describe 1D Ni in that...although additional context has the potential to reveal it is more Te than Ni. It depends. If it's more like...how things will develop over time as it relates to something such as logistics, and the efficiency in organizing events, etc. that is more Te. You seem potentially Te or Ni suggestive because of that.

You also seem to place a lot of personal value on human dynamics, humanity, society, and ethics. Seems sort of Fi, especially when combined with the fact that you're more of a serious type of person. Fe tends to be very concerned with keeping the emotional atmosphere lighthearted and agreeable. Fi Ego Block types are more willing to go against the grain, not concerned as much with the emotional atmosphere most of the time. Fi Ego Block types are more interested in being emotionally sincere.

Seriousness suggests possible Gamma or Delta quadra. That narrows it down to ESI, SEE, EII, or IEE.
Since you seem S>N to me, that leaves ESI or SEE.
EII seems the least likely out of those, as you prefer to face/confront things head on (EIIs are Se PoLR, and therefore have more of an aversion to force, and can be overly passive, waiting for things to happen instead of taking the initiative themselves, and I don't think that fits you at all according to what you've shared).

Since I think you describe Ni Suggestive > Te Suggestive, I'll go with SEE.
This is also due to your Fi not really seeming quite as strong in preference as a Base Fi type, as your personal/intimate relationships don't seem as valued to you as Fi Base types tend to prioritize them.

You also seem unconcerned with your inner world to some extent...not knowing answers to questions asked about you, and not particularly caring. You demonstrate greater interest in the world around you. The way you make whimsical, unstructured, "anything goes" kinds of decisions about who you feel drawn to for personal relationships (Fi), also may suggest Ti PoLR. "They do not engage in systematic decision-making and may instead base their behaviors on whimsical desires..." This, too, makes me want to lean toward SEE.

Last edited:

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I also will politely disagree with Lumi on the Enneagram, though I can see what might lead her to that guess.

E9 sounds very unlike you, even as a fix imo. You're too head on/confrontational/assertive.

You do sound somewhat 7ish due to the focus on the world around you and low self-awareness in relation to recognizing your fears, etc.

Not 3, especially as core type with So/Sp. Not as image/achievement oriented as Soc IV 3's, according to what I can tell.

You also seem more humanitarian in nature, volunteering to help in your spare time, which is points for type 2.

Not really sounding like a phobic 6, so if you're sure about Sx last, I don't think so.

I'd suggest looking into 1, 2, 6, 7

That's the best I've got as far as Enneagram goes...I think it's a garbage system. I don't really believe the connections I made are even valid, I'm just speaking as though I do believe there is something there. In reality, your low recognition of your fears, for instance, may be caused by something else besides running from the inner world. Enneagram makes leaps in assumptions that I personally do not make about people, as I'd rather actually have a thorough and accurate comprehension of who/how people are. Enneagram would hold me back and place unnecessary and unrealistic limits on my thinking if I used it. I'd rather not go around making assumptions about peoples' motives and misunderstanding people due to insufficiently thorough listening. That'd basically be the consequence of using Enneagram to process the world around me.

Last edited:

halaface

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Socionics:

Some type of S, probably SF. You describe 1D Ni in that...although additional context has the potential to reveal it is more Te than Ni. It depends. If it's more like...how things will develop over time as it relates to something such as logistics, and the efficiency in organizing events, etc. that is more Te. You seem potentially Te or Ni suggestive because of that.

You also seem to place a lot of personal value on human dynamics, humanity, society, and ethics. Seems sort of Fi, especially when combined with the fact that you're more of a serious type of person. Fe tends to be very concerned with keeping the emotional atmosphere lighthearted and agreeable. Fi Ego Block types are more willing to go against the grain, not concerned as much with the emotional atmosphere most of the time. Fi Ego Block types are more interested in being emotionally sincere.

Seriousness suggests possible Gamma or Delta quadra. That narrows it down to ESI, SEE, EII, or IEE.
Since you seem S>N to me, that leaves ESI or SEE.
EII seems the least likely out of those, as you prefer to face/confront things head on (EIIs are Se PoLR, and therefore have more of an aversion to force, and can be overly passive, waiting for things to happen instead of taking the initiative themselves, and I don't think that fits you at all according to what you've shared).

Since I think you describe Ni Suggestive > Te Suggestive, I'll go with SEE.
This is also due to your Fi not really seeming quite as strong in preference as a Base Fi type, as your personal/intimate relationships don't seem as valued to you as Fi Base types tend to prioritize them.

You also seem unconcerned with your inner world to some extent...not knowing answers to questions asked about you, and not particularly caring. You demonstrate greater interest in the world around you. The way you make whimsical, unstructured, "anything goes" kinds of decisions about who you feel drawn to for personal relationships (Fi), also may suggest Ti PoLR. "They do not engage in systematic decision-making and may instead base their behaviors on whimsical desires..." This, too, makes me want to lean toward SEE.

Oh I see , thank you a lot
What you've said is right
But in Fi : I don't use my feelings about things in order to judge them that much . Yes, I may judge people when I talk to them at first glance, but I do not rely on that. Also, there were several situations in which my sister asked me about my opinion of personal problems between her and her friends, but I was not able to answer and I sat like a statue and/or gave a useless answer
And I don't always care about my emotions
Is that ordinary for a feeling type ?

Also , can someone be a thinker type in mbti and a feeler type in socionics?
or I should reconsider my mbti type?
Thank you again

Last edited:

halaface

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I also will politely disagree with Lumi on the Enneagram, though I can see what might lead her to that guess.

E9 sounds very unlike you, even as a fix imo. You're too head on/confrontational/assertive.

You do sound somewhat 7ish due to the focus on the world around you and low self-awareness in relation to recognizing your fears, etc.

Not 3, especially as core type with So/Sp. Not as image/achievement oriented as Soc IV 3's, according to what I can tell.

You also seem more humanitarian in nature, volunteering to help in your spare time, which is points for type 2.

Not really sounding like a phobic 6, so if you're sure about Sx last, I don't think so.

I'd suggest looking into 1, 2, 6, 7

That's the best I've got as far as Enneagram goes...I think it's a garbage system. I don't really believe the connections I made are even valid, I'm just speaking as though I do believe there is something there. In reality, your low recognition of your fears, for instance, may be caused by something else besides running from the inner world. Enneagram makes leaps in assumptions that I personally do not make about people, as I'd rather actually have a thorough and accurate comprehension of who/how people are. Enneagram would hold me back and place unnecessary and unrealistic limits on my thinking if I used it. I'd rather not go around making assumptions about peoples' motives and misunderstanding people due to insufficiently thorough listening. That'd basically be the consequence of using Enneagram to process the world around me.
In enneagram tests I used to get 739 or 731
Is that possible ?

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Oh I see , thank you a lot
What you've said is right
But in Fi : I don't use my feelings about things in order to judge them that much . Yes, I may judge people when I talk to them at first glance, but I do not rely on that. Also, there were several situations in which my sister asked me about my opinion of personal problems between her and her friends, but I was not able to answer and I sat like a statue and/or gave a useless answer
And I don't always care about my emotions
Is that ordinary for a feeling type ?

Also , can someone be a thinker type in mbti and a feeler type in socionics?
or I should reconsider my mbti type?
Thank you again
No problem. I enjoy Socionicsthese days.

I used to misunderstand Fi as this also, and it was only once I looked into Socionics and Jung himself that the definition of Fi finally clicked and made sense to me. That, and watching a video about The Hunger Games and seeing some clips again (I like psychologist reviews of things). I realized her passions were coming from her values, and that she followed those passions even when it wasn't the most logical or rational choice, and then I realized...oh shit, yeah, I guess I do relate to that. It finally clicked for me how not always doing the most logical thing, and sometimes following values over logic, made sense.

I used to see Fi as "the hole in MBTI," actually. I thought it was stupid to go around basing everything in life on your emotions. Eventually, once I read more of Jung and Socionics, I realized that isn't what Fi is. It's just a common misconception about Fi, which I myself also had for years, no different than most people.

Jung was adamant about considering Fi to be just as rational as Ti. The primary difference is what the focal point is. Fs are primarily attuned to people, while Ts are more oriented around things. Both use logical reasoning, but the F's logic is mostly human-centric. Jung described Fi as being in charge of rationally processing the world of emotions and personal dynamics. This is part of why I said you seem Fi; your focus is on humans, humanity, values, ethics, and things along those lines. Fi is not the same thing as being illogical or led by irrational emotions.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
As for being different types in different systems...opinions about that are controversial.

I think those who would say you can't be T in one and F in the other are probably those who define things the same way in each of the systems. However, things aren't actually defined in the same way, partly because Socionics isn't based on Jung alone the way MBTI is.

Those who think you can be super different types in each system aren't taking the overlap/similarities between systems into consideration enough. There are some undeniable similarities, since they partially share the same origins.

I am of the opinion that it is possible to be different types in each system as long as those two types don't contradict each other. Being Ne Aux in Cognitive Functions, but Ne PoLR in Socionics, for instance, makes 0 sense. That is because Ne is basically the same in both systems, though. If Ne was one thing in one, and something else in the other, there would be no problem with that.

If we were examining Se, it'd be different, as the Se that exists in Socionics doesn't even exist at all in MBTI Cognitive Functions. In Socionics Se is about force, will, etc.

I do think it's too "out there" to type as a PoLR function in one, but preferring the function in another...especially if you're typing as that being your dominant function in MBTI. In your case, therefore, my stance is that you should reconsider an MBTI F type.

Last edited:

halaface

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
As for being different types in different systems...opinions about that are controversial.

I think those who would say you can't be T in one and F in the other are probably those who define things the same way in each of the systems. However, things aren't actually defined in the same way, partly because Socionics isn't based on Jung alone the way MBTI is.

Those who think you can be super different types in each system aren't taking the overlap/similarities between systems into consideration enough. There are some undeniable similarities, since they partially share the same origins.

I am of the opinion that it is possible to be different types in each system as long as those two types don't contradict each other. Being Ne Aux in Cognitive Functions, but Ne PoLR in Socionics, for instance, makes 0 sense. That is because Ne is basically the same in both systems, though. If Ne was one thing in one, and something else in the other, there would be no problem with that.

If we were examining Se, it'd be different, as the Se that exists in Socionics doesn't even exist at all in MBTI Cognitive Functions. In Socionics Se is about force, will, etc.

I do think it's too "out there" to type as a PoLR function in one, but preferring the function in another...especially if you're typing as that being your dominant function in MBTI. In your case, therefore, my stance is that you should reconsider an MBTI F type.
Thank you so much
I appreciate your help