• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

please help type me! (Questionnaire by RadicalDoubt)

Vendrah

New forum night mode looks cool!
MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
OP is a teen, typing them could be extremely inaccurate since their personality has yet to settle. The young age can also explain the inner turmoil and high levels of neuroticism, so I'll try to overlook those or not give them too much importance.

As per ennea, I agree with [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] for 649 social last. This tritype, as a double reactive, can also be linked to higher neuroticism.
Enneagram six, along with nine, statistically don't have a correlation with any type or functions, since they literally appear in any. OP is definitely either high Se or Ne, so, along with e6 first, that would mean being skeptical, prone to doubt and analytical. They would be attuned to systems, may they be a belief, a group of people, or even their own way of thinking.
Most e6 profiles show the 6 SJ kind of person, which is rather different, as a stereotype. (While still have the previous traits, they're also more dutiful, loyal, and other stuff not really requested here.)
However, there's also space for an e3, if it's not 6 disintegrating. OP mentioned changing their identity so often to try to fit in (or maybe a vulnerable Fe? I'm not saying those are linked, but stuff that could explain that affirmation).

Overall, OP is definitely attuned to pondering abstract concepts, no focus on the tangible whatsoever. There's plenty of it in that post. Considering how young they are, at that age Sensors aren't really like that (although growing up they can eventually develop their underlying Ni/Ne). That would account for Ne, considering their forever changing interests and how they space across different fields. There's actually nothing that would point to Se, as their speech has almost nothing to deal with the tangible and SPs would all be about that, experiencing life, experiencing sensory stimuli and describing them.
Now to the crux of my problem.
I would actually link some of their inner turmoil to Fi as I'm going by Grant's function stack, but they're also not in the best place right now, which could bias this interpretation. They seemed pretty aware of themselves and of the human condition, while taking up interests that spaced in any field. They didn't seem exactly attuned to Ti analyzing, although they do that.
I could also see Ti, though, but they don't really show their analysis process. Also an enthusiastic INTP teen could work, but seems not that much plausible. I also mentioned possible space for Fe somewhere in the stack.
My conclusion is to allow them to research for themselves the NP types and functions (imo ENFP>ENTP>INxP).
In addition, trouble differentiating the auxiliary function can be explained by their age as well.

I don't fully agree on a direct big 5-MBTI link, but [MENTION=42092]Koto[/MENTION] provided official and good sources for that. I think that the Big 5 tends to score more people as intuitives than sensors, while they're supposed to be fewer.*
*This data about sensors is old, as it was elaborated in the 80s. The new generations seem to be more open to experience/to have more intuitives, but there's not enough data.
But according to that interpretation, analysis would stop at xNTP.

I agree a lot here.
Teen with High Neuroticism will be a lot of times difficult to type unless in a type system that has Neuroticism as a determinant for type.
I think we should focus only on the first function and inf. function and disregard tertiary and secondary, I vote for N neutral on E/I. I also see the Fi turmoil thing.

The results from Big Five looks XNTP at first and at the overall scores, but facets speaking its quite different from ENTP and INTP. Just for example, Intellect facet is supposed to be high or very high for both ENTP/INTP. Taking into accounts, the only more certainty conclusion is P on dichotomy for MBTI (High Neuroticism is certain too), the lazy vs hard working contradiction is somewhat explainable, although I prefer to not go into details for now.

So I also vote for xNxP and for enneagram, as I said, I don't know if core 6 or 9, but for now 6 seems closer to 9 (only due to neuroticism).

I also agree with [MENTION=42092]Koto[/MENTION] about art and I do find the connection between ESFP and arts misleading unless it is specifically a performing art like being an actor or a singer. But I also understand to not derail the thread, that is why I also did discontinued the Ranpo discussion by now answering because this isn't the type Ranpo thread.

h4nnigr4m

Enneagram
6w5
I agree a lot here.
Teen with High Neuroticism will be a lot of times difficult to type unless in a type system that has Neuroticism as a determinant for type.
I think we should focus only on the first function and inf. function and disregard tertiary and secondary, I vote for N neutral on E/I. I also see the Fi turmoil thing.

The results from Big Five looks XNTP at first and at the overall scores, but facets speaking its quite different from ENTP and INTP. Just for example, Intellect facet is supposed to be high or very high for both ENTP/INTP. Taking into accounts, the only more certainty conclusion is P on dichotomy for MBTI (High Neuroticism is certain too), the lazy vs hard working contradiction is somewhat explainable, although I prefer to not go into details for now.

So I also vote for xNxP and for enneagram, as I said, I don't know if core 6 or 9, but for now 6 seems closer to 9 (only due to neuroticism).

I also agree with [MENTION=42092]Koto[/MENTION] about art and I do find the connection between ESFP and arts misleading unless it is specifically a performing art like being an actor or a singer. But I also understand to not derail the thread, that is why I also did discontinued the Ranpo discussion by now answering because this isn't the type Ranpo thread.

I’m thinking ENTP type 6, but a lot of times I get INFJ so I really don’t know. I might have a certain disorder that affects me being typed properly, although I’m trying to get diagnosed for it possibly. Here is the results for one of the tests I saw on one of the forums.

14C7F33D-BE1F-44A2-B671-87D9CCD8A347.jpg