• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs and Humour

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
NFs! List your 3 favourite comedy shows!
Or 3 favourite comedians!
Or just explain what makes you laugh...

TV, no particular order...
1. The Simpsons
2. The Daily Show
3. Family Guy

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
1. South Park
2. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
3. Mad TV

First 2 I have to watch at night. Something about being tired and delirious makes both the shows insanely funny. As for Mad TV its pretty hit or miss with me, but when they make me laugh I laugh HARD.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Cheers (until Diane left)
Wonder Showzen (I prefer Season 2 to Season 1)
Xavier: Renegade Angel

I don't really watch television because I can't concentrate, but these are shows that are scattered enough to give me something to think about when I watch them.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
1: George Carlin (R.I.P.)
2: Robin Williams
3: Bob Saget

In that order.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
Dynamite Ninja posting 16 more fictional characters in the next two days and asking what type they are. It would be pretty funny, you have to admit.

"C'mon now, is Frankenstein really an INTJ ? Oh, you thought I meant the monster ? LOL. No, I meant the scientist !! What about Treasure Island ? No, I don't mean Long John Silver . I mean like, the island itself, I mean it would be a different kind of island with havin' some treasure on it, wouldn't it ? Or what about Ben Gunn ? Old Blind Pew ? Would Pew or Long John be different types without their handicaps ? ?"

" Are there cave men in heaven, guys ? "

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Dynamite Ninja posting 16 more fictional characters in the next two days and asking what type they are. It would be pretty funny, you have to admit.

"C'mon now, is Frankenstein really an INTJ ? Oh, you thought I meant the monster ? LOL. No, I meant the scientist !! What about Treasure Island ? No, I don't mean Long John Silver . I mean like, the island itself, I mean it would be a different kind of island with havin' some treasure on it, wouldn't it ? Or what about Ben Gunn ? Old Blind Pew ? Would Pew or Long John be different types without their handicaps ? ?"

" Are there cave men in heaven, guys ? "

Has it really been 16 fictional characters in two days? You actually counted? LOL.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
Has it really been 16 fictional characters in two days? You actually counted? LOL.
I don't know. I wasn't speaking of the past - but about 16 more in the near future ! Say you'll do it. Say you will.

I didn't think you'd do the "rock group types" when I imagined that and boy did you ever prove me wrong.

What's next DN ? :banana2:

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't know. I wasn't speaking of the past - but about 16 more in the near future ! Say you'll do it. Say you will.

I didn't think you'd do the "rock group types" when I imagined that and boy did you ever prove me wrong.

What's next DN ? :banana2:

Well if you thought of the band types before I did, maybe you have a few more predictions of what I'll do that you can tell me about- I'm looking for some more ideas. ;)

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
What about types of electricity ? AC vs. DC. Ball lightning versus heat lightning versus the usual jagged bolts everyone is familiar with ?

I tried to post what you'd want in the pizza thread, too.

Lizzy1813

MBTI Type
ENFP
1. My Hero (before the original George left)
2. The Office
3. Are You Being Served?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What about types of electricity ? AC vs. DC. Ball lightning versus heat lightning versus the usual jagged bolts everyone is familiar with ?

I tried to post what you'd want in the pizza thread, too.

What is this pizza thread of which you speak?

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I don't watch much TV, and it usually isn't comedies when I do.

But when it comes to humour people often compare me to people who are ENTP's. i think I can sort of masquerade as an ENTP when I so choose. I have a diverse sense of humour, I think, for the most part, but I usually enjoy absurd/outlandish tomfoolery humour, subtle humour, sexual humour, and morbid humour the most. I also like analyzing the different characters in a comedy to see how they complement eachother and what makes it funny. I take it too far, soemtime sI don't laugh, I just think about why it is funny.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
  1. Good Neighbors (an old BBC comedy)
  2. Arrested Development
  3. Daily Show

Hard to think of current shows...too many are just slapstick, no humor based on character...

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't watch much TV, and it usually isn't comedies when I do.

But when it comes to humour people often compare me to people who are ENTP's. i think I can sort of masquerade as an ENTP when I so choose. I have a diverse sense of humour, I think, for the most part, but I usually enjoy absurd/outlandish tomfoolery humour, subtle humour, sexual humour, and morbid humour the most. I also like analyzing the different characters in a comedy to see how they complement eachother and what makes it funny. I take it too far, soemtime sI don't laugh, I just think about why it is funny.

LOL I do this too.

Atomic Fiend

Seriously nothing on telivision has really made me laugh since the Chappelle show went off the air.

Family Guy used to, but now it just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Midget

MBTI Type
ENFP
When I had a TV, I watched a lot of...

1) Seinfield
2) Simpsons
3) King of The Hill
4) Everybody Loves Raymond

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
"Fawlty Towers"
"Monty Python"
"Black Adder"

Nonsense poetry.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
1. The Office
2. Family Guy
3. Walker, Texas Ranger.. >=o it can be comedic AND cool.