• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NEW POLICE MISCONDUCT THREAD

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
people who take pleasure in fucking with animals, i tell them come fuck with something closer to their own size; they can start with me. i will end them. i don't care about prison, i'd fucking love to do the same thing to one of those cops, and you know what, i'd be cheered and protected by most of the prison population for being a cop beater. cops are cowards and i don't give a shit about any "bad apple" handwaving anyone has in their defense. a lot of them are just losers who couldn't hack it in the military or lacked the intelligence quotients to join the FBI. or lack the emotional intelligence to be anything more than power tripping brutes and road pirates. i hate cops. i have no patience for those who prey on the weak under the guise of being "community servants"

oh i know i said i was leaving but i couldn't resist chiming in on this one.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Just imagine what cops lie about when the entirety of the national media isn’t there to poke holes in their story.

Police have no duty to provide public safety.
Police have no duty to solve crime (and they don't, the data reflects this)

The Supreme Court also feels the same and ruled accordingly.

No lives matter and if you bootlick those motherfuckers, cover your vehicle, your home and your body with their fascist copaganda after this, you are lost beyond the reach of humanity.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Don't know how many times people need to be told - cops lie. All the time.

Don't forget, this little town has a regular PD and a separate school PD. But both of them have stopped cooperating and nothing is going to come of it. Except more delusional people and idiotic cities that think more $$ for police is the answer.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Disband these departments. Cops should not be above the law, especially scaredy cops. Corruption festers. If the people of this community dont act they will be under the thumb of a department without accountability, if they dont beleive they owe the public answers
they dont believe they owe the public anything.

The Cat

Staff member
25401341_0.jpg

The Cat

Staff member

Do not talk to the police. Do not encourage your children talk to the police. Serve and protect is not talking about people. Its talking about the status quo. Just think...this family is one of the lucky ones....they lived to sue...and their little dog too... The flag should be flying upside down...like all over the place. :sick: