• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New 2022 Type Me Thread

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
So yeah. Let’s get this forum kicking a bit more.

I’ll type you. Might not go in depth depending on how many people want to be typed. Also. Tell me a bit about yourself if you want (especially newer members). Cant say how much I’ll take the “what” into account- but I might try to take other things about whatever it is you write into account.

also. If other people wanna make similar threads that would be cool. Get this place a little more energetic maybe

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
type me daddy

But yeah, you can use whatever data you have for me. I'm considering making a thread like this but I don't know if I have the time commitment.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm game!

Last edited:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Could you type me? I’d appreciate it.
I’m going to do this out of order since I think someone said I was chaotic neutral.

i guess this is more chaotic evil tho.

but yeah. I’m not doing that bitch chickpea first. Fuck that. Plus. You are someone who I feel like I might have fun spewing some thoughts on.

so. I’ve read through your blogs here and there and it has made me absolutely convinced that you are a 9. Like. I think I could be hanging off a cliff and if someone asked me to reconsider your type and I could live Idk if I could really justify anything else. (Ok. Ok. Maybe a very phobic 6- or a really weak 3 typing)

I do think you are 3 influenced. I recall you saying that as a teenager you were really pushed into being very results driven. And that it has caused you stress in the past. Now. I might be wrong. It’s been a while. And if I am- I’m sorry and you can just ignore this whole paragraph. But. Yeah. I think your connection to 3 is strong. The fact that it was your sort of natural state of being- until you crashed- speaks to me as if it was the so called “next step” towards development for you from 9. For a while maybe you felt “stable” enough to push towards some of those 3 oriented goals- but, because you are a 9 core- they never really fully felt like YOUR goals and so of course- you’d burn out. Once you had to start adulting- you couldn’t just follow the path of 3ness that was set out before you. Not during a period of huge adjustment. So you fell to reactive 6 for a while. Which from what I gather- created a LOT of concern in the people around you as you became super anxious and constantly agitated and just- waaay more reactive than you had probably ever been before. All the while- while reacting- feeling resentful because you are still a 9 core and you STILL hold so much back. Even if no one sees it.

anyways. If I am misremembering things- which is totally possible… I don’t read much on here anymore unfortunately. Skip the above. But that’s part of why I think you are a 9. A 9 and a 6 and a 3. You just seem to ping between those three types so much that even tho they are all part of a single triangle the only other type Id consider for you would be a 4 fix. But no. Introverted 96s are waaaay more “stuck in thouvht loops” than people would give credit for.

but yeah. Enneagram. 936.

9w1 3w4 6w?

the 1 wing probably helped you maintain the discipline to “achieve” those 3ish goals. 8 would have meant a probably less consistent performance and less ability to “go with things” for as long as you seemed to. While 8 can be dynamic and charged- it also tends to steamroll. It doesn’t “stay on the tracks” to “stay on the tracks” like w1 does.

3w4 is kinda explained above. Strong fix. Honestly all of your fixes are relatively strong. And your wing is pretty strong too. Its actually kinda impressive. Usually there’s some sort of “neglected area” but well. Not with your enneagram. It actually might be a bit of the problem now that I’m thinking of it.

I do think you are in some sort of spiral where you are unable to break out of the 369 triangle.

if I had to guess what was going on it would be that you are in an Fi-Si loop. I used to think ISFJ, but I don’t think so anymore. I don’t think you use Fe. I think you are a 9 and an introvert and a sensitive one at that who is pinging back between overanalysis of your feelings and the drag of si providing soooo much backup for them. The fact that it actually seems to be what is sort of troubling you- this sort of fixation (that word sounds meaner than it is- more “analysis”) of the past- and the inability to really “use” this focus to propel yourself forward- makes me think it’s not your dominant function.

i think you were probably a sensitive INFP 9w1 who was pushed into using functions and motivating forces that you were very weak in for a very long time. Te was demanded of you- and while your 1 wing sorta made the best of that situation- it wasn’t really “who you were” at the time. Sorta like being forced to write with your feet instead of your hands. Yes. You can do it. But eventually you’ll just resent you couldn’t use the very valid and muuuuch more effective limbs connected to your shoulders. You’ll think of EVERY time you had to “make due” when you really didn’t- and with a connection to 6 and non dominant Si- it’s gunna be a lot. Or it was a lot. I genuinely am very very very extremely sorry for what you seem to have gone through. It seems very unfair and doesn’t seem like you really had much “help”, only a lot of judgement.

anyways. Final typing. INFP 9w1 3w4 6w? sp/so. Idk any of that other stuff but I’d put you in Hufflepuff tho tbh I think you’d do ok in any house. I just think Hufflepuff would be the kindest.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I’ll do chickpea next cuz I’m not a total monster. But later tonight. Yaaah. This will be a placeholder for that

Ok. So let’s begin.

you are tough to type. But duh. You know this. You probably hold it as a badge of honor.

and in your case, it actually is a good thing. People who are hard to type for me are fun because they are either REALLY themselves- fully and honestly (as much as any person can be expected to be) or they really ARENT. And you are the first one.

people think 4s and uniformly pretentious and that infps are uniformly- uh. Pretentious. Lol. But you really are not. Or at least. Yeah. You dont come off that way.

Its probably why you get so many ISFP and ENFP and even ESFP typings. Because you come across like you “don’t care” or you take things “easily”. And in some ways- this is true. In others- no it isn’t. At all.

the reason for all of this- sorry I’m rambling, I think has to do with you being double positive outlook and some of it environmental. You dont really speak much about your childhood- how you grew up- and Im wondering if it is because- its in some ways kind of a blur (not super much so- like you don’t have dementia or anything no worries) but yeah. From what I gather of it- there was a lot of adaptation required of you at times to where you kinda just had to- well. Yeah. Adapt. And in order to do this- you had to make the best of each situation as it came while also keeping locked away this feeling of- idk. Desire for settlement. So you sorta locked away everything that is 4. Which 4s do. Like. People are like omg this person can’t be a 4 because they aren’t constantly exhibiting 4 “traits”. But wtf. Why do we all have this idea that 4s are proud of their 4ness. Its as common for a type to initially reject their enneagram as it is for them to jump in fully from the get go. Enneagram descriptions are descriptions of extreme core insecurities/ things we feel we lack but can’t fully admit to. If you are immediately happy that you are a particular type then well. Hmmmmmm.

anyways. Yeah. Not every 4 is going to need validation on their uniqueness. Its actually not always super likely due to at times extreme rejection sensitivity. So. What does a double positive outlook 4 look like?

Well. What I just described. Someone who really desires a stable sense of self who is also really influenced by 9 and 7. Someone who takes what they can get while always hoping for more- in a lot of ways neeeeding more- but not necessarily demanding it. Because you arent used to anymore. It’s easier to be positive outlook when you need to be positive outlook. Especially if you are capable of presenting that way.
Anyways. So yeah. I think Fi/Ne and even Si comes in to play here. Fi/Nes quick- and yours is quick- ability to internally (but not fully) adapt and then externally (but never fully) adapt. Se can also do this- and might be more inclined to find this easier. But they seem to adapt externally first and then focus waaaaay more on expressing their externals as internals and that sounds really weird but yeah soooorry this typing is shitty and probably super off and I have no idea what I am talking about.

INFP 4w5 (though you aren’t lacking 3 traits and coping mechanisms- balanced wings really) 7w8 9w1 instinctual variant is still muddy for me but will get back to you.

house- Ravenclaw. I considered gryffindor but that seems like it’s asking for more of that “forced positive outlook” and I think Ravenclaw will be more nurturing to 4 expression for you. Slytherin is a no- also a really externally pressuring house- and hufflepuff just is a no.

Now off you go to make fun of this typing! I wish you much pleasure and mirth

Last edited:

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
Type me! When I was 12 I would cup my hand and push air on to my face from the no-where zone.