• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Type and I.Q.

Vendrah

New forum night mode looks cool!
MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
The mbti manual says there's an 11 point difference between N and S types, in favor of N types of course.

I actually did estimates last year and at highest estimates it was less than that.
I rather not enter in details, I don't wanna be a 2008 meme.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
1w9
In my case it depends on situation. Upper average to very high. Memory and focus problems from trauma or ongoing extreme stress tend to tank IQ because it's more difficult to perform tasks. The higher score I got was when I was going on pure Ne-Te.
I got very high when I was 11. My worst score was when I was a teen in abusive toxic private high school - average, then I recovered to above average when I was in my first normal high school when I was around 18.That was the last one. I don't think these were Raven's matrix tests, though, so there could be some errors from me not knowing some stuff from school.
I did some experiments with IQtestdk and got 108 when I was in extremely stressful financial situation and had serious problems with attention and memory, then I got 130 when I recovered a bit half a year later and also was focusing on Ne-Te.

I actually did estimates last year and at highest estimates it was less than that.
I rather not enter in details, I don't wanna be a 2008 meme.
How would you even do such an estimation? There's no reliable type data in the first place since there are no reliable typing tests.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Eh, it's hard to separate this from insecurities and ego in a casual discussion. IQ itself is not useless, but I question the merit of combining it with MBTI for anything meaningful.