• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just how evil are Disney?

Tomb1

Disney's evil is commensurate on buyer/customer demand. For example, here in the US since the demand spiked for trips to disney, disney jacked up their prices for a measly 4 night stay at one of their shabby disney hotels to 4 Grand, only including airfare. When the demand drops then disney will start packaging irresistable deals...then buyers like myself get to be the evil ones and chisel the shit out of them for extra goodies and accomodations

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Disney is undoubtedly an evil corporation, but they've suckered me in to by grabbing Star Wars. Granted, some of what's been produced since then has been terrible or mediocre, but some of it has been pretty good. So I guess what I'm saying is that all evil corporate overlords need to do to gain my compliance is make a live-action Star Wars tv show and the opportunity to some day actually fly the Millenium Falcon.

Here I guess the mantra of "no ethical consumption under capitalism" applies.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I used to like Disney cartoons, and as a kid I used to have a crush on Ariel the Little mermaid. I lost my interest in Disney because of their heavy focus on woke politics, and most of their stuff now is just random oversaturated cringeworthy "Hip and cool" crap focused for zoomers with ADHD.