• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Instinctual Variant Questionnaire (Filled Out)

Kaneda

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Self-Preservation (Need to protect and preserve)
1. Do you tend to save money and are cautious about spending it?
Slightly, but I don't think much about it.
2. Are you security oriented? Ready to protect yourself, those close to you and your resources?
Somewhat.
3. Are you fairly consistent? Like things known and regular? No big changes?
Not really. I like some variety.
4. Do you dislike taking big risks unless it's a "sure" thing?
Not really.
5. Are you fairly private? Not revealing too much to strangers?
Not that private, but I can play my cards close to my chest with strangers depending on the situation.
6. Do you tend to be introverted?
No. I'm very extroverted.
7. Do you understand money? Securities? Investments?
Yes.
8. Do you tend to plan for the future? Ready for emergencies?
I don't do a lot of planning for the future, but I am often prepared for emergencies.
9. Are you concerned about health? Safety? Comfort? Home? Hearth?
Aside from comfort, I'm not really concerned about these things since I'm pretty good at taking care of myself in any given situation.
10. Are you worried about what may go wrong? Tend to imagine worse case scenarios?
No, unless something happens for a situation to give me bad vibes, which isn't that often.
11. Do you like things spelled out? Details? Exact information? Guarantees?
Yes.
12. In relationships do you take care of others financially?
Often.

Social (Need for Social Validation) - Can show up with strong focus on groups, organizations, family, world, friends, your surroundings, your social image
1. Do you need or really like social validation?
Yes.
2. Is social image important to you?
Yes.
3. Do you have desires/fantasies of being rewarded in a social or public arena?
Yes.
4. Do you think about your affect on others, groups, organizations, and the world?
Yes.
5. Is it very important to you to look good in public, groups, work, and the world? Is name recognition important, either yours or others?
Yes.
6. Are you upset if you don't get enough validation, reward for the hard and creative work you do in a social context or for a social cause?
Yes.
7. Are you involved in groups, organizations and team oriented activities?
Yes.
8. Is belonging to special groups or being a leader of a group important to you?
Yes.
9. Are you strongly upset if you feel not included or rejected by a group or family or not invited to a social event?
Yes.
10. Do you make your money through your association with groups affecting a large number of people?
No.
11. Do you get really upset if you make a social faux pas? Do you think about and plan out how you will be or present yourself in public?
Not really. I'm just myself.
12. Are you the social instigator and connector in your family?
Yes.

Relationship (Need for 1 to 1 or Relationship Closeness)
1. Do you define yourself through a romantic or close partnership? Is closeness with another person of paramount importance?
Yes.
2. Do you like intense energy, particularly in relating to people? Are you energized when you have a revealing conversation or engagement with another, particularly a special other?
Yes.
3. Do you tend to focus more attention on close relationships than money?
Yes.
4. Does money relate to how a partner will see you more than security for yourself?
No.
5. Are money and resources less for self and more to please an intimate other?
No.
6. Does your attention go more to how well you relate to a partner or potential partner than to other concerns?
Yes.
7. Would others describe you as dramatic? Do you like to go deep with things?
Others don't describe me as dramatic, but I do enjoy going deep.
8. Do you tend to be in the moment and not think as much about the future or your future security?
Yes.
9. Do you have an urge to merge? Do you "lose yourself" with an important other at times?
Yes.
10. Do you like risk taking? New experiences? Tend to get bored without enough stimulation particularly in the area of relationships?
Yes.
11. Are you focused more on connection with another and forget your own priorities?
Sometimes.
12. Do you focus a lot on sexuality, romantic fantasies or mystical spiritual experiences?
Somewhat.