• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP of the word- Help another ENTP help an INFP

Fornatsu

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
8w7
Hello everyone and already a big thanks to anyone reading to help.

The story I'm about to tell is incredibly huge but I'll shorten it to its essential (at first without proper structure)
Useful datas ;

-Me 26 ENTP and 27 female INFP.
-Have known each other for 15 years
-Always had a strong link that kept intact even in our teens where we were both unhealthy and were "looking" for one another going back and forth.
-I always felt like she probably could be my soulmate or something like that if I believed in it
-We were "far" yet still "close" from one another for the last 5-6-7 years (Kept talking from time to time or when something harsh was coming and stuff)

Recently, we managed to discover slowly by slowly our adult self, and probably both realise we could sleep in the same bed without doing anything yet in a snap the total opposite.
Our link is "strong" yet we never acted because she easily puts a shell on her whenever a problem arises and stuff.

It's been one week now that "she has private stuff to think about".
I know it's a code for "Something is bothering me I need to quit Insta, FB and overthink myself to death"
I want to help but I know I couldn't do shit except tell her I'm here (already done)

Now the real problem, it was her birthday last week and I couldn't give her her present.
My plan was to drop it off in her mailbox, with a note and send her a message for her to check it)

It's a simple music box and I'd write something along the lines of "A bit too late, but it's even more of a surprise now. Don't overthink yourself to death, I still need the best person I've ever met to entertain me at night. You're strong."

Now imagine that you're in one of those "turtle armored phase" would it be seen as a nuisance or not ?

Firebird 8118

The Quiet Rebel
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don’t know enough about her to say for sure how she’d react - but if I were in a “defensive depressed turtle” mode like that (which I’m in right now), and a friend of mine sent a gift like that, it would make my day just a little bit brighter. :)

Luminous

༻✧๖αη-∂яασι∂н✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That would so not be a nuisance. That would be an incredibly lovely gesture. :heart: