• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hey everyone.

So i am surely the 1000th person to ask this but, can i get some help with finding out my MBTI type?

I have done multiple tests, with different results so that doesn't help and i can't type myself since i have a pretty indecisive/shallow view of myself so i can't accurately say my functions without being biased.

So do you guys want me to write something about myself? Do you have some questions then to help me get started? I have seen a questionnaire but didn't really like some questions but ill use it if thats preferred.

junathan

Yeah you could use some of the questionnaires provided by others... I was just looking at one a few moments ago, and the questions were not bad. You can check it out here.

Or, you could try taking a personality test. Have you tried Sakinorva before? If you want something more detailed and comprehensive, you can also try taking the full test from Personality Ninja. The results are more detailed and comprehensive when you do the full test imo.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You're focused on possibility. Strong Ne user.

I have a feeling that the thing about not liking the questions is Fi.

So, NeFi.

It would help to see more posts from you. The longer the better.

So, NeFi.

That was quick haha.

I will try to have more info for you guys. I will be using a question form and will reply to the thread a bit later!

Yeah you could use some of the questionnaires provided by others... I was just looking at one a few moments ago, and the questions were not bad. You can check it out here.

Or, you could try taking a personality test. Have you tried Sakinorva before? If you want something more detailed and comprehensive, you can also try taking the full test from Personality Ninja. The results are more detailed and comprehensive when you do the full test imo.
I have, but i have read that Sakinorva isn't that great apparently. I have tried multiple tests but i have gotten too many different answers.

So, NeFi.

Hope this helps!

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
The fact that i can't choose most of the time. Its indecisiveness that stems from "it depends" so i can't make a choice at all.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
To be sucessful. Because also as a religious person, thats why i am here. To pass and succeed the test of life and be a good person, get a good job, help family and be kind to others. Just having a good life.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Hard one. I can't say finest, but times likes when i was with family or friends and just having fun and everything going well. Also the times before i got OCD.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
When i don't succeed or when i make dumb mistakes, especially when i know i couldve passed or avoided that mistake. And just maybe in general since i also have a low self esteem.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
It depends on the decision so this question is kinda weird. Some decision i may look more at the people around me, but for some decision i really look at the pros and cons and look what will work out best. You can say a mix in general with leaning to a logical decisionmaking?

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Yes, even when working on a team i try to pull the strings since (no offense, but it really is like that with the people i work with) if they will do it, the project will get messed up or even suck. So i try to take control because i really do take responsibility and try to make something good out of it.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Like i said with question 3 mostly.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Learning the theory of it mostly. But also visual demonstration is helpful is its something complex or just even needed to help me better understand it.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
50/50 i make plans so i can sort have it figured out in the future, but i don't STRICTLY hold on to it. If something happens and the plan gets disrupted, ill improvise. I just plan so i can have fun in the meantime while being prepared.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I mostly check to see if its a good idea and whether is realistic/practical or not and then make my judgement.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Mostly that everyone is doing fine but that i also am comfortable. But i am more at harmony if everyone gets along.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Depends, i can say some dumb stuff sometimes because i didn't think it too much through but mostly i am thinking before i speak. I prefer one-on-one mostly but sometimes may join a group discussion.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Mostly firstly like to know where the jump is leaping but if its something for fun then i may just jump in, depends.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Depends on what we will do and which friend it is. And also is it the type of friend that never can hang out when you ask and only ask you once in 50 years? Then hell no. Otherwise i may go but depending on the activity.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
It can vary, I can be anxious and nervous but i can be agressive and isolated aswell.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People who just don't have their shit together and don't care about the important stuff in life. Just messing about and being idiots all the time. I don't like people who have no respect or aren't well-mannered/kind.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Yea, games, tv shows, deep topics, youtube videos for example.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Hmm. I honestly don't know sorry.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Mostly the funny person. The goofy one who can get angry fast but is chill. The one wrong thing is that they prob think i aint all that smart. But playing goofy is just having fun. I actually can be smart but i don't act like a "nerd" all the time because why would i, probably would be annoying.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Yep, you're an NeFi.

I can see the function order manifest in that questionnaire.

junathan

I think you're FeSi maybe. Si because you mentioned that you plan stuff so that you can have fun while being prepared, and that to me sounds like you need a sense of security by being prepared ahead of time. Also, when it comes to ideas, you mentioned that you consider one that are more realistic and practical, which to me is more S, or at least not Ne. And also, what you yearn in life is that you want is to have a good job, family.. and that sounds like stability to me.

Fe because you mentioned how you dislike people who aren't well-mannered/respectful. That sounds like you dislike people who aren't respecting the social harmony and social cues in your community. And also you seem to be a lil insecure about your intelligence (no offense :eek:) when you said that people don't think you're smart, but you can actually be smart. This is anecdotal, but I think it might point to tertiary or inferior Ti.

Do let me know if this makes sense. I apologize if it's inaccurate because there's no conclusive evidence that I can use to confidently point you to one specific type.

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
You say you get different results from various tests, but there must be some tendencies no? Like a top three (when it comes to MBTI). I mean you can't test as more than a handful of types can you? That wouldn't seem reasonable to me.

So what are your most common MBTI results from the various tests you have taken?

I think you're FeSi maybe. Si because you mentioned that you plan stuff so that you can have fun while being prepared, and that to me sounds like you need a sense of security by being prepared ahead of time. Also, when it comes to ideas, you mentioned that you consider one that are more realistic and practical, which to me is more S, or at least not Ne. And also, what you yearn in life is that you want is to have a good job, family.. and that sounds like stability to me.

Fe because you mentioned how you dislike people who aren't well-mannered/respectful. That sounds like you dislike people who aren't respecting the social harmony and social cues in your community. And also you seem to be a lil insecure about your intelligence (no offense :eek:) when you said that people don't think you're smart, but you can actually be smart. This is anecdotal, but I think it might point to tertiary or inferior Ti.

Do let me know if this makes sense. I apologize if it's inaccurate because there's no conclusive evidence that I can use to confidently point you to one specific type.
Interesting! Haha all good don't worry.
But it was pretty accurate to be honest! You nailed it on the sense of security aswell. Don't wanna make conclusions but theres a high chance that i am enneagram 6 aswell since i have reasonings like that. I was never really sure but this confirms it more aswell.
But nice! Is there more you want to know or something to help?

Last edited:
You say you get different results from various tests, but there must be some tendencies no? Like a top three (when it comes to MBTI). I mean you can't test as more than a handful of types can you? That wouldn't seem reasonable to me.

So what are your most common MBTI results from the various tests you have taken?
Long time ago but recently the results for Michael Caloz was i got ESTJ and ENTP tied and then a few days later INTP. The most FREQUENT ones were ISTJ, INTP and INFP if i would say.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I figure I should write out the PROOF that you are NeFi.

Hope this helps!

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
The fact that i can't choose most of the time. Its indecisiveness that stems from "it depends" so i can't make a choice at all."

- Fi

"2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
To be sucessful. Because also as a religious person, thats why i am here. To pass and succeed the test of life and be a good person, get a good job, help family and be kind to others. Just having a good life."

- Te

"3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Hard one. I can't say finest, but times likes when i was with family or friends and just having fun and everything going well. Also the times before i got OCD."

- Si

"4) What makes you feel inferior?
When i don't succeed or when i make dumb mistakes, especially when i know i couldve passed or avoided that mistake. And just maybe in general since i also have a low self esteem.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
It depends on the decision so this question is kinda weird. Some decision i may look more at the people around me, but for some decision i really look at the pros and cons and look what will work out best. You can say a mix in general with leaning to a logical decisionmaking?"

- Ni

"6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Yes, even when working on a team i try to pull the strings since (no offense, but it really is like that with the people i work with) if they will do it, the project will get messed up or even suck. So i try to take control because i really do take responsibility and try to make something good out of it."

- Fe

"7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Like i said with question 3 mostly.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Learning the theory of it mostly. But also visual demonstration is helpful is its something complex or just even needed to help me better understand it."

- Ti

"9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
50/50 i make plans so i can sort have it figured out in the future, but i don't STRICTLY hold on to it. If something happens and the plan gets disrupted, ill improvise. I just plan so i can have fun in the meantime while being prepared.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I mostly check to see if its a good idea and whether is realistic/practical or not and then make my judgement."

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Mostly that everyone is doing fine but that i also am comfortable. But i am more at harmony if everyone gets along."

- Se (though it also sounds like Si)

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Depends, i can say some dumb stuff sometimes because i didn't think it too much through but mostly i am thinking before i speak. I prefer one-on-one mostly but sometimes may join a group discussion.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Mostly firstly like to know where the jump is leaping but if its something for fun then i may just jump in, depends."

- Ne

"14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Depends on what we will do and which friend it is. And also is it the type of friend that never can hang out when you ask and only ask you once in 50 years? Then hell no. Otherwise i may go but depending on the activity.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
It can vary, I can be anxious and nervous but i can be agressive and isolated aswell."

- Fi

"16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People who just don't have their shit together and don't care about the important stuff in life. Just messing about and being idiots all the time. I don't like people who have no respect or aren't well-mannered/kind."

- Te

"17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Yea, games, tv shows, deep topics, youtube videos for example.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Hmm. I honestly don't know sorry."

- Si

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Mostly the funny person. The goofy one who can get angry fast but is chill. The one wrong thing is that they prob think i aint all that smart. But playing goofy is just having fun. I actually can be smart but i don't act like a "nerd" all the time because why would i, probably would be annoying.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?"

- Ni

So there we have it. It's not perfectly drawn up, but hangs together pretty well.

If anyone can find a function order that fits better, I'd be interested to know...

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Note: question 4 should be under Si. I didn't notice that question.

junathan

Interesting! Haha all good don't worry.
But it was pretty accurate to be honest! You nailed it on the sense of security aswell. Don't wanna make conclusions but theres a high chance that i am enneagram 6 aswell since i have reasonings like that. I was never really sure but this confirms it more aswell.
But nice! Is there more you want to know or something to help?
Glad to hear that my guess fits you haha. Well, I just wanna know what type you'll get on the personality ninja's test. Maybe you could post your results here when you're done, so that I can analyze it. 😄

Glad to hear that my guess fits you haha. Well, I just wanna know what type you'll get on the personality ninja's test. Maybe you could post your results here when you're done, so that I can analyze it. 😄

Hey!

I tried the ninja test. Interesting concept but with absolutely no offence, i didn't quite like it. I found it confusing and impractical that i couldn't have the same answer for multiple questions. I had ALOT of questions i had the same term of agreeableness but i couldn't choose so i just had to pick what was over.
I still did it tho and even got this: "After analyzing the data you provided, we regret to inform you that we were unable to determine a definitive personality type for you."
the top 3 were: 1 SFBV Perfectionist (33 points) 2 SFVB Individualist (30 points) 3 SFBL Protector (29 points). Take the results with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
I took that Personality Ninja test despite it's long ass nature.

Got that same BS as aGuy. And I felt I entered my fair share of strongly agree/disagree answers. It's not like I dithered about everything.

The results over the 8 possibilities listed (is that the max?) were low probability (the top four all scoring 11 points, the bottom four all scoring 9 points).

Yikes. Talk about 20 minutes of my life I will never get back.

I would also like to point out that I noticed in that test, in each quad of questions, once you selected a choice that removed that option from the other questions in the quad (so you can't strongly agree or be neutral or whatever about all four). Seems odd but OK, that's their testing philosophy. However, by that measure, it is also impossible for me to have a low probability of every type. I have to be one of them by definition. The fact this test can't differentiate, even a little bit, makes it dubious even by it's own standards.

junathan

Hey!

I tried the ninja test. Interesting concept but with absolutely no offence, i didn't quite like it. I found it confusing and impractical that i couldn't have the same answer for multiple questions. I had ALOT of questions i had the same term of agreeableness but i couldn't choose so i just had to pick what was over.
I still did it tho and even got this: "After analyzing the data you provided, we regret to inform you that we were unable to determine a definitive personality type for you."
the top 3 were: 1 SFBV Perfectionist (33 points) 2 SFVB Individualist (30 points) 3 SFBL Protector (29 points). Take the results with a grain of salt.
Hey thanks for taking the test! 🙆🏻‍♂️

Personally, I liked the idea of choosing one option per question. It made me think carefully about my preferences, unlike other tests where I would answer rapidly/haphazardly. The test seems to use a ranking system, which prompted me to consider my choices more deeply.

Oh and you got SFBV (SiFi) and SFVB (FiSi) for your top two, and Protector SFBL (SiFe) as your third. That’s interesting, which of the 3 types did you relate to more?

junathan

I took that Personality Ninja test despite it's long ass nature.

Got that same BS as aGuy. And I felt I entered my fair share of strongly agree/disagree answers. It's not like I dithered about everything.

The results over the 8 possibilities listed (is that the max?) were low probability (the top four all scoring 11 points, the bottom four all scoring 9 points).

Yikes. Talk about 20 minutes of my life I will never get back.

I would also like to point out that I noticed in that test, in each quad of questions, once you selected a choice that removed that option from the other questions in the quad (so you can't strongly agree or be neutral or whatever about all four). Seems odd but OK, that's their testing philosophy. However, by that measure, it is also impossible for me to have a low probability of every type. I have to be one of them by definition. The fact this test can't differentiate, even a little bit, makes it dubious even by it's own standards.
Woah it only took you 20 minutes to complete the test? It took me about 90 minutes, so I'm curious if you were rushing through it. Perhaps that's why you ended up with inconclusive results. 😮

By the way, I followed one of their tips at the beginning, which was to answer based on what my younger self would choose. It made me stop to think about my responses because there were instances where I would want to choose a certain answer, but upon reflection, I realized I actually behaved differently my whole life. Sometimes it's hard to see our biases without taking the time to think things through.

Hey thanks for taking the test! 🙆🏻‍♂️

Personally, I liked the idea of choosing one option per question. It made me think carefully about my preferences, unlike other tests where I would answer rapidly/haphazardly. The test seems to use a ranking system, which prompted me to consider my choices more deeply.

Oh and you got SFBV (SiFi) and SFVB (FiSi) for your top two, and Protector SFBL (SiFe) as your third. That’s interesting, which of the 3 types did you relate to more?
I liked SFVB and SFBL the most! I like being authenthic and what i life my life for, described at SFVB. I also like about the harmony, responsibility and kindness described at the SFBL. To be honest i think SFBL takes it but i really liked SFBL aswell.

Last edited:

junathan

And I’ve been thinking about what you said here, and I don’t really get the logic… could you help me understand it if you don’t mind?